About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 10-12-2008, 05:42 AM   #1
Chi Kong Lui
Next-Gen Site Owner

Littlest Pet Shop Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PC Wii DS

Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, achievements, FAQ, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy guides for Littlest Pet Shop for Nintendo Wii DS PC from Electronic Arts. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.

Last edited by Chi Kong Lui; 11-24-2010 at 07:06 PM.
Chi Kong Lui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 08:39 PM   #2
Unregistered

Re: Littlest Pet Shop Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PC Wii DS

How do you get the last pet and accessorie??
Old 02-01-2009, 10:35 AM   #3
Unregistered

Smile Re: Littlest Pet Shop Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PC Wii DS

The only cheat I have found is to open the giraffe. the password for the giraffe is: lpsgir

Does anyone know how to unlock the other worlds or adopt any new pets? The last two we were able to adopt were the little black pony and orange kitty. We have over 50,000 kibble presently and have bought all of the accessories and toys/equipment available. Please help!!!
Old 02-03-2009, 01:20 AM   #4
Unregistered

Re: Littlest Pet Shop Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PC Wii DS

You have to follow the instructions give via the mailbox. (click on it to 'check' your mail) As you complete each task/game, etc. it will say "Good Job" and more pets will become available for you to buy train tickets for. As you get more pets, more worlds open up. First the garden, then the winter wonderland and finally the jungle.
Old 02-08-2009, 12:07 PM   #5
Unregistered

Question The End of the Game?

My daughter and I have acquired all the pets and it says to keep playing because more items will become available.... how much longer do you have to play to get them? Is there anything that will trigger the items to unlock? Do you need to have a certain amount of "kibble coins"?

And, is there a trick to getting the 'coin houses' to open during gameplay? Is there a mathematical equation relative to how many "kibble coins" you have, or how long you've been playing, or is it completely random?
Old 02-20-2009, 03:57 PM   #6
Unregistered

We can't get past the initial 3 animals given to you

I just bought this game for my 6 year old daughter and we are really frustrated. She has lots of kibble but when she goes into the market to buy things for her animals it says there is nothing to buy and to come back soon. She has played with and fed her 3 animals until they are 100% happy and 100% energized. We can't figure out what else to do. Is there something we are missing?
Old 03-01-2009, 03:37 PM   #7
Unregistered

My 7 yr. old daughter got this game for christmas and loves it! She played to the end... we unlocked all 4 worlds and collected all the pets. We waited to unlock the giraffe last. At the end, they have a big party and fireworks. For those that have not reached the end, keep playing, it does take time for new items and activites/games to become available. Keep checking the mailbox for tasks (after tasks are completed, new animals and items become available) click on the microphone and play the games and make sure pets are fed and happy. (Some pets like some worlds better than others. If they are constantly unhappy or hungry, try putting them in another world if available) We tried to keep at least 5,000 coins at all times. Re: the coinhouses, I believe you can enter them and collect the coins in them only once, not sure if that is a fact though. Good luck!
Old 03-07-2009, 04:09 PM   #8
Unregistered

Smile Re: We can't get past the initial 3 animals given to you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I just bought this game for my 6 year old daughter and we are really frustrated. She has lots of kibble but when she goes into the market to buy things for her animals it says there is nothing to buy and to come back soon. She has played with and fed her 3 animals until they are 100% happy and 100% energized. We can't figure out what else to do. Is there something we are missing?

yes you have to do what the mail box says to do with the three pets keep on doing what the mail box says to do then finelly the mail box will send you a masegge that says you have a new pet!!!!!!!!
Old 03-24-2009, 06:55 AM   #9
Unregistered

Help,
My girlfriends little one is having an issue. She has sent pets to garden world and does not know how to switch to that world to get them back. She is playing on Wii. Since I have little knowledge on the game...can someone please help.
Old 03-24-2009, 01:07 PM   #10
Unregistered

To go to the other pet worlds, find the sign (like a street sign thing) and click on it. You will get a list of worlds that you have unlocked and you can pick from them.
Old 03-24-2009, 01:08 PM   #11
Unregistered

Quote:
Help,
My girlfriends little one is having an issue. She has sent pets to garden world and does not know how to switch to that world to get them back. She is playing on Wii. Since I have little knowledge on the game...can someone please help.

To go to the other pet worlds, find the sign (like a street sign thing) and click on it. You will get a list of worlds that you have unlocked and you can pick from them.
Old 07-11-2009, 06:47 PM   #12
Unregistered

Go to the Options screen and enter the code LPSTRU to unlock a Giraffe in the Meow Market - and it's free!
Old 08-16-2009, 11:46 PM   #13
Unregistered

i have used he code to unlock the giraffe i was wondering if there was a code to unlock thelast accessory thanks
Old 08-25-2009, 09:16 PM   #14
Unregistered

Cool Re: Littlest Pet Shop Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PC Wii DS

The Code for giraffe is LPSGIR and LPSTRU on ds,LPSGIR is wii
Old 08-25-2009, 09:19 PM   #15
Unregistered

Re: The End of the Game?

Quote:
My daughter and I have acquired all the pets and it says to keep playing because more items will become available.... how much longer do you have to play to get them? Is there anything that will trigger the items to unlock? Do you need to have a certain amount of "kibble coins"?

And, is there a trick to getting the 'coin houses' to open during gameplay? Is there a mathematical equation relative to how many "kibble coins" you have, or how long you've been playing, or is it completely random?
It is random,and it is end of game for you,congrats on beating it