About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 01-03-2009, 11:56 PM   #121
Unregistered

Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

does this this game have newgame+?
Old 01-04-2009, 04:37 PM   #122
Unregistered

Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

where can i find flare wings?
Old 01-04-2009, 07:35 PM   #123
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
you can find a bow at the moutain where there are three yetis protecting a stone kill the yetis to find the short bow.
i just killed the yetis hekka times and they didnt tell me where the f***** bow is at
Old 01-06-2009, 08:15 AM   #124
Siegheart

Quote:
does this this game have newgame+?
there is no new game +, when you beat the Goddess, you just return back to town and continue playing the game the same as the first game

as for the one who said you can't get rosalind on ur team...ur wrong i beat the game and when you do u unlock her and 3 other characters onto ur team

still cant find any armor i want tho...i found the head for enchantor anchor and mage, and i have all the armor to the illusion set but, i cant find any knight or warrior armor or anything like that...

New Stats:
everything maxed except mp is 92 ^^
every class lvl 30-40 except knight is lvl 50
Old 01-06-2009, 08:19 AM   #125
Siegheart

Quote:
i just killed the yetis hekka times and they didnt tell me where the f***** bow is at
sorry about double post but since ppl keep asking... by beating E arena u can get the hunting bow and by beating D arena u can get the Gendawa bow
Old 01-06-2009, 02:38 PM   #126
Unregistered

i really need help on the animal protection union quest,

it says kill 1 orc and i killed like 20 and i still cant finish the quest (and i did report to the inn and nothin happens)

i remember somthin about orc axe but i didnt find 1 orc axe. so plz help!
Old 01-07-2009, 11:50 PM   #127
Unregistered

kill an blinking orc and you get it
Old 01-07-2009, 11:52 PM   #128
Unregistered

where can i get ninja and knight specific armors?
Old 01-08-2009, 04:59 PM   #129
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siegheart View Post
sorry about double post but since ppl keep asking... by beating E arena u can get the hunting bow and by beating D arena u can get the Gendawa bow
where can i get the arrows now?
Old 01-08-2009, 05:00 PM   #130
Unregistered

Quote:
i really need help on the animal protection union quest,

it says kill 1 orc and i killed like 20 and i still cant finish the quest (and i did report to the inn and nothin happens)

i remember somthin about orc axe but i didnt find 1 orc axe. so plz help!
you have to walk back to the guild place you cant use a escape card or escape magic to finish the quest even ask the elf in the guild house he tells you walk back to town and not to use esxcape
Old 01-12-2009, 03:55 PM   #131
Unregistered

does any one know how to us the magic shortcut?

I press down to get to the short cut window then i press up (i set my attack to up) an nuthin happens
Old 01-14-2009, 10:01 AM   #132
Unregistered

Quote:
where can i get the arrows now?
ehh good question..i think everyonce in a while you can get paralysis or poison arrows from the e arena..i dont exactly remember tho..ill look into it xD

and for the one asking about the magic shortcut.. just set a magic to that shortcut button then activate it...although i find it just the same as pressing menu then choosing my spell since its not much of a shortcut
Old 01-14-2009, 10:06 AM   #133
Siegheart

Quote:
where can i get ninja and knight specific armors?
sorry about double post but forgot to answer this...
as far as i know the only place ive found knight specific armor is the tower..forget the name of it..but its in the forest..and as for ninja i believe those are in the monster realm

...hmm i should register an account so i dont have to keep typing my name xD
Old 01-14-2009, 10:06 PM   #134
Unregistered

Need Help With Quests

You guys seem to be advancing far in the game.

I need help though, Its about the unfamiliar painting quest.I already met the little dude at the armory and I went to Soldiel Caves on every Entrance possible. Where in it specifically will you trigger that damn cutscene? And another thing, why are the enemies on fort (next after cofffiness) really strong? I have trouble advancing with quest to get the key because those machines keep raping me. I have Mage/Enchant/Priest on 30, Priest/Mage/Monk on 25, Monk/Thief/Fighter at 30, Fighter/Thief/Monk at 30, Thief/Fighter/Monk at 30, and Fighter/Monk/Thief at 30 with primary stats at 99
Old 01-17-2009, 07:31 AM   #135
reinchi

I have few question..

i have defeat goddess though lol

1. Where to get the key to pass the gate to the machine world?

2. In Garos Ruin, there is a door tt unable to opened up
It will prompt me "the door is locked but the door seems unstable" something like tt..where do i find the switch for the door?

3. The Tower... I reach the 10th floor den send me back to 1st floor and ask me to defeat deeper element.. the question is wat the hell is deeper elemnt..i have run up n down of the tower but couldnt find it..