About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 06-19-2010, 01:16 PM   #406
Unregistered

Question Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Just a quick note to those that aren't getting the "free" priest.

When you go to the guild don't try to recruit, just use the Add menu selction. There is a priest waiting to join you. Then you have to buy additional members as listed above for 500, 100, 1500..

Cheers!
Dude, let me clear up some confusion (unless someone already has done so ._. The only reason you had a free preist..well actually she was a preistess wasn't she? Named Leena? You got her because you had a file from Valhalla Knights... The 1st game. That's why your Preistess was "free".
Old 06-28-2010, 09:28 AM   #407
Unregistered

Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

Quote:
u can save by talking to the inn owner.

Tips for gettign the free priest :

its a random gift from the game that u can have a free priest. u jus have to keep doing new games to see if u get it.
No u have to have valhalla knights 1 saved data to be able to get the free preist
Old 07-02-2010, 05:27 AM   #408
Unregistered

Smile Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

Man,i already end this dumb game.It's so easy
Old 07-02-2010, 06:39 AM   #409
Unregistered

Hint & Myteam

Hint:Try exploring new areas,The bigger the area you explore the more quest you find on the guild.

My team has 6 member,Knight 22,Knight 16,Thief 18,Machine 24,Guard 18,Knight 19.

Another Hint:Try Trading with Friend That Higher than you.I & my little brother always do that and one of us doesn't save so i doesn't lose anything and my brother get my stuff.

My little brother & My little cousin has finished the game,so I ask them to help me by give their item to me and do the second Hint

More Hint:If you have "Killed" the goddess,Play 1 more time then go to the dungeon,then fight the "Boss",the "boss" is much harder to defeat
Old 07-06-2010, 01:08 AM   #410
Unregistered

Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

Hi! Could anyone help me? I can't open the door that leads to Garos Ruins and I need to go there because I am at the quest where you have to find the key in the cemetery. I scoured the whole bottom part of Lake Arakatoka, I smashed all the statues there but I still can't open this door. I saw in a map that this is the right path to take for reaching the ruins but I can't seem to be able to open the door to reach it, so I'm stuck :-|
Thanks to anyone willing to help :-)
Old 07-21-2010, 07:22 PM   #411
Unregistered

i cant find the tone of prophecies around the mountain someone mentioned earlier that you have to defeat these three yetis i did that and still no prophecy thingy
Old 08-12-2010, 05:23 PM   #412
Unregistered

Quote:
Tips for gettign the free priest :

its a random gift from the game that u can have a free priest. u jus have to keep doing new games to see if u get it.
Actually you need to have saved data from Vallhalla Knights 1
to start with a female elf prist called Lenna (she also makes an apperance in Vallhalla Knights 1 too...)
Old 08-14-2010, 07:59 AM   #413
Unregistered

What are the diff. jobs in valhalla knights 2?
is there a job Archer? or some like archer..
pls help me..
thanks..

^_^
Old 08-15-2010, 02:53 PM   #414
Unregistered

hi, i just noticed that some quests need to be finished without using magic or items. i finished the find henry quest gave back the watch and all that and then used the spell to get back to the city. now i cantīt report the quest as finished because i should have met henry at the slum gate but heīs not there. is there a way to still finish the quest???
Old 08-20-2010, 10:51 AM   #415
Unregistered

hey guys how do you get a full party? mine can only have 4 members in the party? when i try to add more it just replace the ones in the party please help
Old 08-24-2010, 05:44 PM   #416
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virgil View Post
Done some homework.

Classes and their use:
Fighter - Shields and Dual wield.
Monk - Knuckles.
Thief - More gold on chests, Bow.
Priest - Healing magic.
Mage - Offensive Magic.
Enchanter - Enchant Magic.
Knight - Healing magic to level 5.
Ninja - Shurikens, Reduce detections.
Samurai - Samurai swords.
Anchor - Healing and Offensive magic.

Skills:
Fighter - Guard, Berserk, Wild Rage.
Thief - Back step, Taunt, Bandit.
Monk - Rush, Bash, Rage.
Mage - Gain, Force Chant, Reduce.
Priest - Gain, Aid Chant, Comfort.
Enchanter - Gain, Low Chant, Fatal Blow.
Anchor - Gain, Uick Chant, Teleport.
Knight - Guard, Shield Bash, Chivalry.
Samurai - Rush, Monkey Fist, Dragon Claw.
Ninja - Back step, Yin Jitsu, Yang Jitstu.

Line up as of now:
28 - Samurai/Monk/Priest
27 - Knight/Fighter/Monk
27 - Enchanter/Priest/Thief
26 - Ninja/Mage/Monk
26 - Anchor/Mage/Thief
25 - Theif/Knight/Fighter

Job Cards:
Samurai and Ninja - are in the chests in Monster Realm, also dropped by mobs in Badlands.

Knight - dropped by living armor in ruins or was it cemetery.
Anchor - at the chapel, also dropped by Goblin Mimics in 6th floor of "tower tough challenge".

Enchanter - cards from the river (Near the "Find Henry" Quest), also dropped by Enchanter Goblins in Lake Arakatora.

I'll try to add more info.
ninja does offensive magic too or at lease mine does lol
Old 09-09-2010, 05:51 PM   #417
Unregistered

Question Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

hi im stuck on roseillina (sorry my spelling is bad) birthday i need to kill 3 flare wings and 3 freeze wings i killed the flare wings but not the freeze because i cant find them!! so can someone help me out?
Old 09-11-2010, 12:21 AM   #418
Alexis

Need help with the "Unopened Gate" quest. I have already explored all of Cofiness and I haven't found any key. There was also no cutscene.

Any ideas?
Old 09-11-2010, 12:34 AM   #419
Alexis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexis View Post
Need help with the "Unopened Gate" quest. I have already explored all of Cofiness and I haven't found any key. There was also no cutscene.

Any ideas?
found the answer on page 17. It's in Fortmas.

Credits to Tohno-san. Apologies for the trouble.
Old 09-16-2010, 09:38 AM   #420
Unregistered

the GIANT mantis is too hard to kill.It strike me onlytwice and im dead..... give someways to kill it easy.ty