About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 04-09-2010, 08:09 PM   #391
Unregistered

Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

Hey, sorry for this dumb question, but I'm stuck and can't find help anywhere.

I'm on the quest "Wanted: Travel Companion" and the quest says just up till beyond Garos Ruins.

And the item he gives you to offer or whatever is a Bouquet of Roses, so I figured that meant the instructions were just misleading, and it wanted me to go to the Cemetery (Roses, cemetery, I know I'm smart)

However, it appears my logic is not as sound as I thought, or at least, I'm not finding the right place in the Cemetery.

So if someone could help me out with this quest, I already have my 4 guys with 1 job 30-35, a second job at 25-26, a third at 20-23, and a 4th at 15+. So I'm getting really bored of farming the Coliseum I have over 150kg and this game is getting super boring because the quest text is so misleading or uninformative.

Any help would be appreciated.
Old 04-10-2010, 01:02 PM   #392
Unregistered

Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

i haven't received any quest after i competed the quest (animal protection union)....the only quest available for me at the guild is the(hostia hunt down orders)...pls help me!
Old 04-10-2010, 11:47 PM   #393
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What shall I do, when I opend this X, [], O, /\ door?? i dunno where i should go ;( i killed the 6 mushrooms and now i dounno what i need to do now!!
can anyone help me how to go to another town besides paladi caus im really getting bored
and where can i get better equips besides doing quest or finding chest like shop(except paladi)thanks for all the tips people
Old 04-11-2010, 11:01 PM   #394
Unregistered

Quote:
Hey, sorry for this dumb question, but I'm stuck and can't find help anywhere.

I'm on the quest "Wanted: Travel Companion" and the quest says just up till beyond Garos Ruins.

And the item he gives you to offer or whatever is a Bouquet of Roses, so I figured that meant the instructions were just misleading, and it wanted me to go to the Cemetery (Roses, cemetery, I know I'm smart)

However, it appears my logic is not as sound as I thought, or at least, I'm not finding the right place in the Cemetery.

So if someone could help me out with this quest, I already have my 4 guys with 1 job 30-35, a second job at 25-26, a third at 20-23, and a 4th at 15+. So I'm getting really bored of farming the Coliseum I have over 150kg and this game is getting super boring because the quest text is so misleading or uninformative.

Any help would be appreciated.
look for a room in the Cemetery map that has a statue.. u will know if you got the right room when your screen suddenly fades to black
Old 04-12-2010, 12:28 AM   #395
Unregistered

Quote:
look for a room in the Cemetery map that has a statue.. u will know if you got the right room when your screen suddenly fades to black
disregard this info.. i made a mistake about it

Go to Garos Ruins near the Green Crystal.. look for the door with a statue/broken statue switch inside. that's were the you are required to put the bouquet of roses
Old 04-12-2010, 12:35 AM   #396
Unregistered

Quote:
i haven't received any quest after i competed the quest (animal protection union)....the only quest available for me at the guild is the(hostia hunt down orders)...pls help me!
Try going into other maps.. By doing that some quests will be available in the guild..
Old 04-12-2010, 12:41 AM   #397
Unregistered

Wink Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadakin View Post
yea finished da latroci test,and also find rose's dog quest its in the 3rd slums area, the 1 quest ppl will find annoying is the kill12 hostalie quest because 8 of them have 2 be mantises. i used a money cheat i got 6 ppl in my team all lvl 6 apart frm my avy whos lv 8 but i still die.

my new team
lvl 8 m akatoki monk,lvl 7 f elf priest,lvl f human thief, lvl 6 m elf mage, lvl 6 f halfling thief,lvl 6 m dwarf fighter
umm ahh what is the money cheat
Old 04-16-2010, 02:36 PM   #398
Unregistered

If you explore the deeper maps you will come across doors that say they are "Sealed Tightly" and these doors will open up quests to get the keys for them. As for your routes, It goes

Forest > River >Swamp > Mountains > ( from mountains you can take one of three paths )

Mountains > Solidel Caves > Lake Arakatora > Garos Ruins > Cemetary > Chapel

or

Mountains > Manadale Caves > Cofines > Fortmas Port > Fortmas > Helfort

or

Mountains > Glaciel Cavern > Badlands > Hokabi > Monster Realm

Basically you got alot of running around to do, both to learn the map, and to unlock new areas and make available the shortcuts between the cities. You will just have to run around till you find doors that say "sealed/shut tightly" and then you'll have new quests to open them available. On the plus side of glaciel cavern, you can also get the Nameless Tower key while your here, and that place = great XP and gear. Right now I have each of my characters with at least 4 job classes above level 45-50, so the quests have gotten really stupidly easy, and they have pretty darn nice gear from Nameless Tower. Unfortunately is has made the quests really stupidly easy so i'm just trying to get to the Goddess now so that I can beat the game and do the harder version of the tower lol.
Old 04-20-2010, 10:06 PM   #399
Lanz

Exclamation Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

First of all i have a problem.

When i activate the item codes like armor weapons and stuff i can't seem to find them?

Where can i see them?
Old 04-24-2010, 06:17 AM   #400
Unregistered

how can i finish quest "Find Henry!"
i already find henry then i laready beat mushroom two times and i get henry wallet too. when i talk to henry he said thanks and...he will go home, see you later" he said.
but when i come to guild, rosalia always said that my quest is not finish.
how can i finish this job. please...what should i do???
Old 04-24-2010, 06:25 PM   #401
nighthaul26

Quote:
i already find henry then i laready beat mushroom two times and i get henry wallet too. when i talk to henry he said thanks and...he will go home, see you later" he said.

try reading again your quest, maybe you need to go to some place before you can report to guild. EX. you need to got to Biblos using the slums gate or etc... most of the quest needs to enter the Biblos using the Slums gate or any other instruction.... the instructions are in your quest page, not in the quest page of tages guild...
hope it helps...
Old 05-09-2010, 05:58 AM   #402
redbeardedone
New Poster

Rep Power: 0 redbeardedone is an unknown quantity at this point

what's the pass code for lvl 49 in the nameless tower? thanx!
redbeardedone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 12:29 AM   #403
Unregistered

the circle, triangle, triangle, square code is use as a shortcut to open a particular gate in the forest, so you don't have to take the long route when you're travelling. The gate is on the opposite side of the map from where you got the code.
Old 06-10-2010, 12:41 AM   #404
Unregistered

Quote:
go to the guild and report..after that henry should be available as an ally.
Old 06-11-2010, 10:00 AM   #405
Unregistered

Quote:
Heya,

First a tips: type a 9 characters nick for your avatar, you'll now have 4 skill points to distribute.

Now, I need help for the first quest! I dunno what I need to do on the forrest... Mobs are strong and I die every 5mins so now I'm borred, plz help!!

Dude just run away from them and gather items to become stronger fight the mushrooms first them move up to the pioson hare (there is no shame in running)