About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 03-19-2010, 12:33 PM   #361
Unregistered

Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i need help with the quest mountain search can not find girl any where can someone please help me
When you arrive at the mountain from the swamp, you take the first door on the left. then there should be a room there with a blue crystal in it. there she is. (the room is straight ahead and opens to the left). You will meet that hulking cultist and fight some yetis. ^^
Old 03-20-2010, 08:28 AM   #362
KyMadMan
New Poster

Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JR-0278 View Post
THE PARTNERS MEMENTO IS IN THE AREA OF THE MT. FIBULEDO WHERE IN THERE IS THE 3 YETIS STANDING BEHIND A MONUMENT. SO INSTEAD OF TURNING TO THE LEFT TO GO TO THE YETIS YOU NEED TO TURN LEFT ... and from there you will find the memento.
So do 2 lefts make a right?
KyMadMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 07:09 PM   #363
Unregistered

Quote:
When you arrive at the mountain from the swamp, you take the first door on the left. then there should be a room there with a blue crystal in it. there she is. (the room is straight ahead and opens to the left). You will meet that hulking cultist and fight some yetis. ^^
the door is locked how do i get it unlocked
Old 03-21-2010, 06:23 AM   #364
Unregistered

Quote:
the door is locked how do i get it unlocked
There should be a switch somewhere. Just search everywhere.^^
Old 03-21-2010, 03:20 PM   #365
Unregistered

Quote:
There should be a switch somewhere. Just search everywhere.^^
ok i got into the door but i can not defeat the yeti my teamright now is
fighter lvl15 side job preistlvl1
fighter lvl6
priest lvl16
mage lvl4 side job fighter lvl 3
fighter lvl6
fighterlvl8 side job thieft 2nd side job priest lvl1
Old 03-22-2010, 12:47 PM   #366
Unregistered

Quote:
ok i got into the door but i can not defeat the yeti my teamright now is
fighter lvl15 side job preistlvl1
fighter lvl6
priest lvl16
mage lvl4 side job fighter lvl 3
fighter lvl6
fighterlvl8 side job thieft 2nd side job priest lvl1
Ok, think you'll need atleast all characters above 16. a tip: try to vary your party a bit more, fighters ain't that good really.
Old 03-22-2010, 09:42 PM   #367
Unregistered

Quote:
Ok, think you'll need atleast all characters above 16. a tip: try to vary your party a bit more, fighters ain't that good really.
well what should i change my fighters to
Old 03-23-2010, 12:06 PM   #368
Unregistered

Quote:
well what should i change my fighters to
monk, thief something...
Old 03-23-2010, 08:36 PM   #369
Unregistered

Quote:
monk, thief something...
well i thought that monks had low attack and high health and theifts are only good for cheasts with traps
Old 03-24-2010, 02:23 AM   #370
Unregistered

monks do have a high vit stat and they do well as a blocker type. especially when you have a priest sub job mage and a bow user at the back. i suggest you make your character lvl to 25+, making the monk with full vit stats, in playing the mt. fibuledo map.

i'm in the graveyards right now with a :
lvl 40 fig/lv3 thf/lvl 1 monk
lvl 18 monk/lvl30fighter/lvl1 thf
lvl 20 enchanter/lvl32prst/lvl1 mage
lvl 15 fighter/lvl31 monk/lvl1 thf
Old 03-24-2010, 09:56 AM   #371
KyMadMan
New Poster

I've a couple questions:

Why do some quests say completed while others say finish? I also have many with ?? going all the way back to the beginning of quests. I understand the ?? mean it hasn't been unlocked yet, so how do I unlock them or is it too late as I've completed quests after them?

Second, where is the tone of prophecies? I've been though the Mt numerous times and have yet to find the "chest".

Great forum, thanks everyone for contributing.
KyMadMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 11:24 AM   #372
Unregistered

Quote:
monks do have a high vit stat and they do well as a blocker type. especially when you have a priest sub job mage and a bow user at the back. i suggest you make your character lvl to 25+, making the monk with full vit stats, in playing the mt. fibuledo map.

i'm in the graveyards right now with a :
lvl 40 fig/lv3 thf/lvl 1 monk
lvl 18 monk/lvl30fighter/lvl1 thf
lvl 20 enchanter/lvl32prst/lvl1 mage
lvl 15 fighter/lvl31 monk/lvl1 thf
ok how do i lvl up fast because that could take alittle while also the priest that i had is now an enchanterst
Old 03-26-2010, 02:04 AM   #373
Unregistered

hmm just grind past mt. fibulendo into the caves and ruins..or if you want you can grind in the haezwood cemetery.

try making the 1st job lvl20+ then shift to the next one.. if i were you i would make a monk with pure vit stats and have a thief using bows with high dex and a priest pure int stats with a sub job mage ... place the the monk in the 1 row left or right grid and the other character lets say a fighter on the opposite side of the monk,then put the thief& priest in the bottom row.. thief in the left and priest in the right grid.. this will make the party stats change.. it will have a +25mag atk, +10 weapon atk and -10 damage... this way it will make grinding a bit easy for to kill hostaes.. im still using this kind of strategy until now..

these is my party right now:
lvl36 knight / 43 fig / 18 thief
lvl40 fighter / 30 monk/30 thie
lvl32 mage /35 enchanter / 30 priest
lvl35 thief / 30 fig / 33 monk

the lvl 40 fighter & lvl36 knight already has 99 str
mage has already maxed out its int stats
Old 03-27-2010, 02:30 AM   #374
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyMadMan View Post
I've a couple questions:

Why do some quests say completed while others say finish? I also have many with ?? going all the way back to the beginning of quests. I understand the ?? mean it hasn't been unlocked yet, so how do I unlock them or is it too late as I've completed quests after them?

Second, where is the tone of prophecies? I've been though the Mt numerous times and have yet to find the "chest".

Great forum, thanks everyone for contributing.
Hello! The chest with the "tome of whatever-is-is-called" is at the entrences to the mandeliev caves and that other one. (don't remember the name). it lies beyond the gate where the three yeties guard a monument.
Old 03-27-2010, 03:25 PM   #375
Unregistered

Quote:
hmm just grind past mt. fibulendo into the caves and ruins..or if you want you can grind in the haezwood cemetery.

try making the 1st job lvl20+ then shift to the next one.. if i were you i would make a monk with pure vit stats and have a thief using bows with high dex and a priest pure int stats with a sub job mage ... place the the monk in the 1 row left or right grid and the other character lets say a fighter on the opposite side of the monk,then put the thief& priest in the bottom row.. thief in the left and priest in the right grid.. this will make the party stats change.. it will have a +25mag atk, +10 weapon atk and -10 damage... this way it will make grinding a bit easy for to kill hostaes.. im still using this kind of strategy until now..

these is my party right now:
lvl36 knight / 43 fig / 18 thief
lvl40 fighter / 30 monk/30 thie
lvl32 mage /35 enchanter / 30 priest
lvl35 thief / 30 fig / 33 monk

the lvl 40 fighter & lvl36 knight already has 99 str
mage has already maxed out its int stats
how do you get a bow i looked all over mt.fibulendo and i could not find one