About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 02-20-2010, 05:41 PM   #346
Jamami

Smile Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Just a quick note to those that aren't getting the "free" priest.

When you go to the guild don't try to recruit, just use the Add menu selction. There is a priest waiting to join you. Then you have to buy additional members as listed above for 500, 100, 1500..

Cheers!
---------------
TO GET THE PRIEST YOU NEED A SAVED DATA FROM VALHALLA KNIGHS 1!!! ITS BECAUSE THE PRIEST IS LENNA AND U GOTA FIGHT HER IN VAHLLA KNIGHTS ONE!! good day to you ppl
My mail acount for questions is- super_jaimi@hotmail.com
Old 02-21-2010, 08:21 AM   #347
Unreg_BoB

Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

I'm confused. hw come u guys can get up to 6 people and i can only form 4 people only? help pls....
Old 02-21-2010, 10:06 AM   #348
Unregistered

Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

Here's a little tip for everyone:

You know those blue crystals?
They're the places where the plot-quests goals are found. So remember where you find one, becouse you will eventually need to go there. Usualy there are bosses of some kind there aswell.

Oh, and you can get the first male dog after completing the quest "wolf again" which is a follow-up quest to "wolf in the mountain" -or whatever it is called.
Note: you do not need to kill another wolf in "wolf again".

And one more thing:
To get the free priest, you'll need a save-profile from the first Valhalla Knights.
Old 02-26-2010, 04:29 AM   #349
Unregistered

Need a little info.
Can I have several enchanters, ninjas, samurais? I can only find one card of each. I want another enchanter, but can't get hold of another enchanter card. Is it possible to have more than one?
Old 02-26-2010, 07:40 AM   #350
Unregistered

Hello, I need a little help. I can't find any job-cards! Can someone please help me to find them? Especially the samurai, ninja and knight cards.

thanks in advance.
Old 02-26-2010, 08:38 PM   #351
Unregistered

[quote=Unregistered;155678]
Quote:
Ok maby I'm an idiot , but I dont know how to finish first chalange ( this test from Latroci ) I was near some tower witch is locked and i cant find that place where i can use this Fu**** rock :/
pleas tell me step by step how to pass first chalange
(sorry for my mistakes because I'm from poland and I don't speek english wery well )
just enter circle triangle triangle square or if that isnt it then enter square triangle triangle circle. thats whats on the stone. hope that helps
Old 02-26-2010, 10:31 PM   #352
Jamami

Quote:
Here's a little tip for everyone:

You know those blue crystals?
They're the places where the plot-quests goals are found. So remember where you find one, becouse you will eventually need to go there. Usualy there are bosses of some kind there aswell.

Oh, and you can get the first male dog after completing the quest "wolf again" which is a follow-up quest to "wolf in the mountain" -or whatever it is called.
Note: you do not need to kill another wolf in "wolf again".

And one more thing:
To get the free priest, you'll need a save-profile from the first Valhalla Knights.
------------------
I said that!!!
Old 02-27-2010, 09:09 PM   #353
jhomzkie

Thumbs up Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

Quote:
what is your quest at the moment? i don't have difficulties on doing the quest. heres a tip. once you enter the slums area theres a box there that will give you 1k gold. Use it to recruit another ally priest. once you have the priest everything will be fine.

My problem now is where to find a bow coz i want a bow for my thief. If anyone knows where i can get it or somehow unlock it in the armory plz post. thanks
You can get it from a treasure chest in Celdiel caves??From there on you get them from monsters. For me it was like that at least and knuckles are quite rare, but when you reach stronger monsters, they should drop them. ATLIST YOU SHOULD HAVE A 4 L.25 WITH A PRIEST
Old 02-28-2010, 10:20 AM   #354
Unregistered

Hello!

I need a little help with the quest "The secret file". I don't know where to go. It says I*m supposed to go to the badlands, but I've searched everywhere and can't find anything! And since I'm not allowed to fight anything, it's probably not a hostiea I'm supposed to kill.

Please help!
Old 03-04-2010, 07:36 AM   #355
Unregistered

in the begging i have only 4 party members,its that normal...how can i make it 6 party members...pls...answer my question...
Old 03-04-2010, 07:52 AM   #356
Unregistered

Quote:
in the begging i have only 4 party members,its that normal...how can i make it 6 party members...pls...answer my question...
pls...help us...i have also that problem...
Old 03-04-2010, 12:23 PM   #357
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unreg_BoB View Post
I'm confused. hw come u guys can get up to 6 people and i can only form 4 people only? help pls....
i think you played valhalla knights 2:battle stance...it's normal...it's not the same as valhalla knights 2...that you can use 6 party members...
Old 03-13-2010, 05:08 AM   #358
Unregistered

VK2: Battle Stance

Proud owner of this group

Fighter/Thief/Monk

Ecnhanter/Priest/Mage

Anchor/Priest/Mage

Knight/Fighter/Thief

All Jobs and Subjobs levels are above 40
Old 03-15-2010, 10:27 PM   #359
Unregistered

hi! everyone!
I play vk2 battle stance, i am on a quest called lost item. i'm suppose to find a charm. but i have no clue where i can it.
can someone plz tell me where i can obtain it.
Old 03-18-2010, 07:40 PM   #360
Unregistered

i need help with the quest mountain search can not find girl any where can someone please help me