About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 09-29-2009, 11:08 PM   #316
JR-0211

Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relic View Post
I think i got the parallell aid in mt fibuledo one time but i got average of the time in solidiel cave against the slimes they som times drop an average effect book for beginner enchanters it s quite cool any way JR-0211 do u know where u can get escape books much help would be gd.
Hey Relic- i got the escape book from Soldiel Caves although it seems that i cannot get it again. Fore sure i always get strong books from the strong areas of the game. The tower's 6 to 9 floor . all enemies are strong too. the area where all the minotaurs are located, i love to power up over that area they are a bit weak but they give you tons of points....sweet!!!
Old 10-13-2009, 12:56 PM   #317
Unregistered

Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

The thing that just making this game boring was walking all the way Method .. sorry for the bad english bec im not a english person ..^^ bear with me..

Question? did the Crystal have connection to like.. teleporting each of the map like.. slums>>Forest>>River>>Swamp>>Mountain and etc ?

Bec im being tired of walking when i will go to cave or more place ~,~

for now i got Human lv25Fighter/lv25Thief(Subjob)/MonkLv25(Subjob)
Elf(Priestlv25(Main)Enchanterlv20(sub),Magelv25)
Dwarf lv25Fighter/lv21Thief(Subjob)/MonkLv23(Subjob)
Elf Magelv25(main),Priest20(sub)
Halfing Theiflv25(main),Monklv22,Fighter lv25

Like others say.. best way to lvl up is on the Colosseum

As soon as possible make ur party complete
so there will be no level gap
Parallel aid can bought on Shop when u complete the map of swamp

if u have question i will try to answer

sorry for my bad english.. thanks for reading
Old 10-14-2009, 02:51 AM   #318
JR-0211

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The thing that just making this game boring was walking all the way Method .. sorry for the bad english bec im not a english person ..^^ bear with me..

Question? did the Crystal have connection to like.. teleporting each of the map like.. slums>>Forest>>River>>Swamp>>Mountain and etc ?

Bec im being tired of walking when i will go to cave or more place ~,~

for now i got Human lv25Fighter/lv25Thief(Subjob)/MonkLv25(Subjob)
Elf(Priestlv25(Main)Enchanterlv20(sub),Magelv25)
Dwarf lv25Fighter/lv21Thief(Subjob)/MonkLv23(Subjob)
Elf Magelv25(main),Priest20(sub)
Halfing Theiflv25(main),Monklv22,Fighter lv25

Like others say.. best way to lvl up is on the Colosseum

As soon as possible make ur party complete
so there will be no level gap
Parallel aid can bought on Shop when u complete the map of swamp

if u have question i will try to answer

sorry for my bad english.. thanks for reading

- there is no direct way to get to some areas in tis game. the reason why you have to walk all the way through those areas is for you to develop your character and make them strong.. you can always use the shortcut in the tavern for your pleasure.
Old 11-15-2009, 12:09 AM   #319
Unregistered

if you have a fighter and your at koburi swamp after the river theres a chest with a STUN shield near by the second zone. its a small stun rate ( for me it was 6 ) but i HAVE paralyzed some enimies before. oh and for all you people out there looking for a bow. im guessing its around lake arakatoria or how ever you spell it and the places after.
Old 11-15-2009, 12:18 AM   #320
random

guys i think i found something
in senorbia river i found a chest it is like lvl 57 or some thing i forgot i got it a long time ago so anyways if i remember it was somewhere near by where you find henry the anchor. i had a lvl 4 enchanter but i replaced him with henry
Old 11-15-2009, 03:04 AM   #321
augustine
New Poster

hi guys i started playing ds game about a day ago hahah. and i read the different kinds of threads since 2008 . *nosblid* grrrr haha.
anyway i got tired of reading it , i already read pp 1-44.

guys i really need ur help , can u give me an advice ?
coz , i already explored the cave , lvl 16 of all of my party .
then, wen i got back 2 town , to get a new quest . the mobs suprisingly got strong .
shit , so i grind my char in d colliseum, and f*ck, it was so boring !

can u give me an advice how to level up faster ?
augustine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 08:25 PM   #322
VK2 addict

ok i need sum help. i need to find a bow.possibly in the mount fibueldo or however its spelled to lake araktokia or how ever its spelled also.
by the way whats fast way to lvl? i have and yes i actually chose normal names except for the akatoki girl
kevin human=lvl15 fighter and lvl 1 priest and lvl 1 mage
zack akatoki=lvl15 monk and lvl1 priest
henry halfling=lvl14 anchor lvl 4 priest
yuzu akatoki= lvl14 monk lvl 1 priest
kevlyn human( no really dont ask )=lvl14 thief
leena elf=lvl15 priest
theyre based on my old allies from valhalla knights 1
Old 11-26-2009, 05:46 PM   #323
Relic

Smile Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

Quote:
Originally Posted by VK2 addict View Post
ok i need sum help. i need to find a bow.possibly in the mount fibueldo or however its spelled to lake araktokia or how ever its spelled also.
by the way whats fast way to lvl? i have and yes i actually chose normal names except for the akatoki girl
kevin human=lvl15 fighter and lvl 1 priest and lvl 1 mage
zack akatoki=lvl15 monk and lvl1 priest
henry halfling=lvl14 anchor lvl 4 priest
yuzu akatoki= lvl14 monk lvl 1 priest
kevlyn human( no really dont ask )=lvl14 thief
leena elf=lvl15 priest
theyre based on my old allies from valhalla knights 1
The best way to level up is to go to the coliseum or if u have namelesstower key it is the best place to lvl up though jus a warning the enemies in namelesstower are hard but the key is in lake aratoka nd the bow should be mt fibule the best arrow in the game are the celestial arrows but tht is much further in the game though the status it sometimes causes r poison, silence, blind i think paralysis aswell so it is quite handy.
Old 11-26-2009, 05:49 PM   #324
Relic

Post Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relic View Post
The best way to level up is to go to the coliseum or if u have namelesstower key it is the best place to lvl up though jus a warning the enemies in namelesstower are hard but the key is in lake aratoka nd the bow should be mt fibule the best arrow in the game are the celestial arrows but tht is much further in the game though the status it sometimes causes r poison, silence, blind i think paralysis aswell so it is quite handy.
forgot to metion it is on a hill somewhere i fogot where but it is definatly in mt fibuledo nd definately on a coliseum challege tht all i can tell u
Old 11-26-2009, 05:53 PM   #325
Relic

Question Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

[quote=JR-0211;174411]Hey Relic- i got the escape book from Soldiel Caves although it seems that i cannot get it again. Fore sure i always get strong books from the strong areas of the game. The tower's 6 to 9 floor . all enemies are strong too. the area where all the minotaurs are located, i love to power up over that area they are a bit weak but they give you tons of points....sweet!!![/QUO

But have u got an escape book there ?????
Old 12-05-2009, 02:58 AM   #326
Unregistered

Talking Re:in the forest

its circle triangle triangle and square that's the code
Old 12-14-2009, 02:48 PM   #327
Unregistered

chapel door

hey.i cant open up the door in the chapel.you know the one that on one side it says its unstable.what do i do to open the door?im so confused right now.
Old 12-14-2009, 10:59 PM   #328
kenpachi

how to add henry

how can i add henry to my group of allies i cant figure it out plz reply
Old 12-19-2009, 02:00 AM   #329
kenpachi

Cool passwords at mountain

hey guys for any of you wondering about the coded doors at mount fibueldo the passwords can be found on a tablet there but if you cant find them the glacies cavern is ^[]XX and the one for manedale caves is []^OO ur welcome
Old 12-19-2009, 09:29 PM   #330
kenpachi

Smile Re: how to add henry

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenpachi View Post
how can i add henry to my group of allies i cant figure it out plz reply
lols i found out