About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 07-16-2009, 05:43 PM   #241
Tohno-san

Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
were can i find the key for the unponed gate at cofiness is say that a hostia siil it were can i find it
it's in fortmas which is inner cofiness. a blinking hostia in fortmas. kill it and you get the key.
Old 07-17-2009, 03:11 AM   #242
Unregistered-JR

Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohno-san View Post
the dude is right. i ignored it too. i went ahead to gretonix temple. maybe it's empty.
i think theres a treasure chest inside that door coz when i do search, a yellow dot appears from the inside, so there is a treasure but not sure if its that even worth it. anyway moving on next.. hehe
Old 07-17-2009, 09:07 AM   #243
Unregistered

hey yall whats up
Old 07-17-2009, 09:18 AM   #244
casey050

Question Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

ok what the heck are the yellow and red flashing hostia never figured it out if someoneknos plz tell me
Old 07-17-2009, 04:56 PM   #245
Unregistered-JR

Quote:
Originally Posted by casey050 View Post
ok what the heck are the yellow and red flashing hostia never figured it out if someoneknos plz tell me
when you see a flashing yellow hostiae then its either carrying a good value treasure chest and a strong number of hostiae to fight with. sometimes a treasure chest appears and sometimes nothing but just good experience points. the red one means that you angered the hostiae and its after you.
Old 07-17-2009, 05:02 PM   #246
casey050

i have found the fastest was to level up any ally faster than anything in the garos ruins theres a mimic chest all u need is to kill it once walk back into that door thenback againand he will be there again kill him and u will get 150 every time hopefully this helps some of yall and whats the advantages of having a dog
Old 07-17-2009, 06:32 PM   #247
Unregistered-JR

Quote:
Originally Posted by casey050 View Post
i have found the fastest was to level up any ally faster than anything in the garos ruins theres a mimic chest all u need is to kill it once walk back into that door thenback againand he will be there again kill him and u will get 150 every time hopefully this helps some of yall and whats the advantages of having a dog
well you will level up fast if your stat or level is not that high but once your level is high and gone to that ruins then you will for sure get a high points defeating those mimic. there is no advantage having a dog since the dog cannot be controlled and it fights on its own. it guards your team though and attack as well. They got pretty mad skills too...
Old 07-18-2009, 03:10 PM   #248
Tohno-san

Quote:
i have a question i beat the godess but how do you beat the whole game
dominate the coloseum, nameless tower and after rosalia quest.
Old 07-18-2009, 03:17 PM   #249
Tohno-san

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkris1011 View Post
i'm already finish in "orc axe quest".. i'm now in the 2nd orc quest.. but i dont know where the orc is.. the gate is lock in the place where there is many monument..
what does the quest ask you? maybe i can help i have only 2 remaining quests.
Old 07-21-2009, 02:54 AM   #250
Unregistered-JR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohno-san View Post
dominate the coloseum, nameless tower and after rosalia quest.
i finished the coloseum, i finished rosalias quest although the tower... i reached the top and i got sent back down and then all the enemy became stronger and then i reached again the top and they kept saying i need to challenge something(i forgot what its called). i already killed the goddess..and im still stuck on that highest floor and not moving on. can someone help me with this plzzz.
Old 07-28-2009, 02:33 AM   #251
Unregistered

Hi everyone,
I need help... I'm stuck in domerul forest (first quest). I go straight ahead through the door, but the second door (to the right) is locked. When I press x it says: "The door is shut tight There must be a switch somewhere". Can anyone tell me what to do?

Ralu.
Old 07-29-2009, 07:45 PM   #252
Unregistered

Hey guys i wanna ask u a questione !
i have a party of five members
1. Monk(main char) lvl 8;
2.Priest lvl 8;
3.Thief lvl 7;
4.Fighter(i use him as a tank) lvl 6;
5.Priest lvl 5;
what do u think about it ? if its not so good please tell me and suggest me something else and why its not good !!!
Thnx a lot
Old 08-01-2009, 10:12 AM   #253
Unregistered

L2p = learn to play
Old 08-01-2009, 02:18 PM   #254
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

I think this mission partners memento is pretty annoying probably cuz im rubbish but to whoever's done this mission it is obvioulsy childs play but i have no idea where 2 find the memento can someone help me my party consisits of
Main character Ayolia f Human lvl 5 fighter/ lvl 14 preist/ lvl 16 enchanter hp51 mp29 Grid front
Micheal m Akatoki lvl 15 monk/ lvl 20 fighter/ lvl 1 thief hp93 mp0 grid front
Celia f Elf lvl 19 priest/ lvl 14 mage/ lvl 1 monk hp23 mp34 grid back
Dynas m Human lvl 13 fighter/ lvl 1 priest/ lvl 1 monk hp50 mp10 grid middle
Geniece f Halfling lvl 16 mage/ lvl 14 thief/ lvl 1 priest hp27 mp23 grid back
Nolan m Dwarf lvl 12 monk/ lvl 14 fighter/ lvl 1 thief hp82 mp0 grid front
and in reserve
Henry m Halfling lvl 21 or 22 Anchor/ lvl 4 priest hp23 mp31
Can some1 help
Old 08-02-2009, 03:56 AM   #255
JR-0278

Quote:
I think this mission partners memento is pretty annoying probably cuz im rubbish but to whoever's done this mission it is obvioulsy childs play but i have no idea where 2 find the memento can someone help me my party consisits of
Main character Ayolia f Human lvl 5 fighter/ lvl 14 preist/ lvl 16 enchanter hp51 mp29 Grid front
Micheal m Akatoki lvl 15 monk/ lvl 20 fighter/ lvl 1 thief hp93 mp0 grid front
Celia f Elf lvl 19 priest/ lvl 14 mage/ lvl 1 monk hp23 mp34 grid back
Dynas m Human lvl 13 fighter/ lvl 1 priest/ lvl 1 monk hp50 mp10 grid middle
Geniece f Halfling lvl 16 mage/ lvl 14 thief/ lvl 1 priest hp27 mp23 grid back
Nolan m Dwarf lvl 12 monk/ lvl 14 fighter/ lvl 1 thief hp82 mp0 grid front
and in reserve
Henry m Halfling lvl 21 or 22 Anchor/ lvl 4 priest hp23 mp31
Can some1 help
THE PARTNERS MEMENTO IS IN THE AREA OF THE MT. FIBULEDO WHERE IN THERE IS THE 3 YETIS STANDING BEHIND A MONUMENT. SO INSTEAD OF TURNING TO THE LEFT TO GO TO THE YETIS YOU NEED TO TURN LEFT ... and from there you will find the memento.