About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 07-07-2009, 07:19 PM   #226
Tohno-san

Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkris1011 View Post
i already search it in the swamp.. but i dont see some orcs.. there is an orc in the swamp when i have a quest about "orc axe".. maybe there is sumthing wrong in my game.. 1 bridge did not appear.. but i already turn on all the switch in the swamp..
it's somewhere in the swamp area. after you defeat the specific orc, you will get orc axe. hint: the orc is blinking in the map.
Old 07-07-2009, 07:22 PM   #227
Unregistered

Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falnor View Post
I currently have-
LVL 12 Thief/LVL 7 Monk-M Akatoki-Falnor
LVL 15 Priest-M Elf-Keith
LVL 14 Fighter-M Dwarf-Samson
LVL 6 Monk/LVL 7 Thief-F Elf-Estelle
LVL 7 Priest-M Elf-Mike
LVL 8 Fighter-M Halfling-Jack

Im on the mission where you have to find the girl in the Swamp. I got into a fight and died in like 10 seconds.
try to level up first in the colloseum or by fighting enemies.
Old 07-07-2009, 07:52 PM   #228
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have a couple questions.

1). i have a halfling enchanter but he can't use magic. does anyone know why?

2) my dwarf fighter always stares at the sky in the middle of the battle and then can't be controlled for a minitue or so. anyone know why this happens?

3) i'm stuck on the big mantis quest. i have checked teh river a million times for the Big mantis but he is not there. anyone know where he is?????
try getting specific books for the hafling. the dwarf might be fixed with the behavior settings. big mantis is at the last area of the river.
Old 07-08-2009, 06:07 PM   #229
Tohno-san

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can any1 help me?

I'm stuck at the undiscovered land quest. \

The quest was to find a key from a hostila den return to guild to report. I found the key (which i assume is the tower key), and went t o the guild to report, but the woman kept saying my quest is not doone yet. I tried checking my quest from menu and the instruction was tat i had open the gate, and go back guild to report.

can any1 tell me how to clear the undiscovered land quest?
i got the imperial key in badlands. i'm kinda stuck too. right now i'm exploring instead of returning quickly to biblos.
Old 07-08-2009, 09:32 PM   #230
unregisterd-JR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohno-san View Post
i got the imperial key in badlands. i'm kinda stuck too. right now i'm exploring instead of returning quickly to biblos.
it took me awhile before i managed to clear that quest. I went through that door and went to the next area 3 times and the guild acknowledged my quest as clear. not sure why eventhough i got everything they asked.
Old 07-09-2009, 07:16 AM   #231
jkris1011
New Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohno-san View Post
it's somewhere in the swamp area. after you defeat the specific orc, you will get orc axe. hint: the orc is blinking in the map.
i'm already finish in "orc axe quest".. i'm now in the 2nd orc quest.. but i dont know where the orc is.. the gate is lock in the place where there is many monument..
jkris1011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 02:27 AM   #232
Unregistered-JR

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkris1011 View Post
i'm already finish in "orc axe quest".. i'm now in the 2nd orc quest.. but i dont know where the orc is.. the gate is lock in the place where there is many monument..
I don't recall doing a second ORC request. hmmm. maybe i was too busy levelling up in some specific areas.... sorry i can't remember this.
Old 07-13-2009, 06:06 PM   #233
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadakin View Post
wat you should do is have ur avaatar be a monk my team so far is monk, priest and a thief. you can recriuet the preist for free at the guild but the thief will cost you 500. right now im stuck im in da forest and its asking me for a code made from, triangle, circle, square and X if anyone know the order please post it
The answer is on a tablet in a single room and the code is circle. trinagle, triangle, square.
Old 07-15-2009, 03:14 PM   #234
casey050

Exclamation Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

hey yall this game is really makin me mad because at the begining i got a halfling and used all the points on his speed and i ran through most of the levels his speed now is at 25 and im trying to find the job card to get a dog cananyone help me plz im at the castle part and im stuck i opend all the doors but the last one on the top plz help plz plz
Old 07-16-2009, 03:18 AM   #235
Unregistered-JR

Quote:
Originally Posted by casey050 View Post
hey yall this game is really makin me mad because at the begining i got a halfling and used all the points on his speed and i ran through most of the levels his speed now is at 25 and im trying to find the job card to get a dog cananyone help me plz im at the castle part and im stuck i opend all the doors but the last one on the top plz help plz plz
--- there is no job card for dog(guard). you earn them. the first dog is from mt. fibuledo, after you finish the second wolf quest. you have to get new allies and the dog option will come out.
for the halfling, it depends on what job originally you had during the beginning. it should be a thief so you have greater speed.
remember in the castle tower if you leave all doors open then some doors will not open at all. so be sure to close a door everytime you enter it. this is my econd time playing this game and im ready for it. i got all my character to level 80... all of them. and they are very powerful. SWEET..
Old 07-16-2009, 09:55 AM   #236
casey050

Exclamation Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

so the second quest for the wolfs and the dog will appear at theguild thanks alot its really gonna help i played vahlla knights 1 and i loved it and now this one is a lil harder im sick and tired of having to run through all the levels to get where i need to be u kno but i have another question how to get the machines
Old 07-16-2009, 11:52 AM   #237
casey050

Question Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

im stuck on the bradon chapel and i cant get passed the door that says it isnt stable how to get passed it some one help plz
Old 07-16-2009, 04:10 PM   #238
Unregistered

Quote:
so the second quest for the wolfs and the dog will appear at theguild thanks alot its really gonna help i played vahlla knights 1 and i loved it and now this one is a lil harder im sick and tired of having to run through all the levels to get where i need to be u kno but i have another question how to get the machines
the machine sucks, i did not add it in my team. the machine will be available only once you finish the request in fortmas provided you reach it first.
Old 07-16-2009, 04:11 PM   #239
Unregistered-JR

Quote:
im stuck on the bradon chapel and i cant get passed the door that says it isnt stable how to get passed it some one help plz
i never got that freakin door open. i just went ahead and ignored it although im curious whats inside it. I know for sure that there is a treasure there.
Old 07-16-2009, 05:40 PM   #240
Tohno-san

Quote:
the dude is right. i ignored it too. i went ahead to gretonix temple. maybe it's empty.