About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 06-01-2009, 07:12 PM   #196
Unregistered

Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i just discovered that you can get a bow in the MOUNT FIBULEDO area!! LOL this is my 2nd time playing this game..the 1st time i got it from the D Arena (guild)..this time i got it earlier from this stage!! LOL in section #2 of the map after you save the girl from that hunchback guy..kill the wyvern in that area if he doesnt give you a bow, let him re-spawn and kill him again..eventually he'll give you the bow! LOL idk if any of you guys already knows this but this is new to me..
You can also find a bow where there is a stone tablet with 3 yeti surrounding it. Just kill the yeti's and you should find it in no time at all. (Also where I always get my bow)
Old 06-01-2009, 07:17 PM   #197
Unregistered

Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

Quote:
Originally Posted by innkeeperhater View Post
I hope somebody reads this threads... I have so much to ask about this game, I just dwnloaded it yesterday... Oh! Dont tell anybody that I jst dwnloaded it. Uh, well here goes my questions:
1. Is it good to have an elf/ monk as the main character?
2. My chars are Elf/Monk20/En5, Elf/Prist18, Hman/Fyter16, Akatok/monk17, cutehalfing/thif12 and henry who is an anchor12/prist 4... the thing is when I accept any quest that requires me to go to the mountains I always wound up being dead not evn finishing my quest and then turns back to the inn then my hard-earned-money will be cut by half by that xtrimly anoying want-to-stangle-him inn keeper. Ps giv me some tips on how to settle this...
3. Is there any way to teleport on the places (forest, river, swam, mount, etc.) I've been always running to get to this places, um do you get my point?
Please answer my questions you guys...
What you can do is level up the other classes. That way you get more stat points to distribute. What I did was play a Human/Fighter25 & 20 in the rest of the class and Elf/En 21. So far those two has gotten me to Glacial Caverns
Old 06-03-2009, 08:23 PM   #198
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siegheart View Post
well im guessing none of you have made it as far as me in the game since u all complain about the first quest but if you have.. why cant i add rosalind into my party >.< i talked to her and it said shes my ally and all after she broke me out of jail but..shes not in the ally list still >.>...and also i have a few more questions

which area/mob drops ninja and samurai classes

where can i get the final armors example: berserker armor/helm/gloves/etc

and whats the point of the tower in the forest..ive made it to lvl 9 so far (didnt try to go farther yet)

my Characters stats/build\/
str:99 int:44 res:43 vit:99 spd:24 skl:33 lck:39 hp:822 mp:74

Jobs\/
Fi:27 Ma:20 Pr:20 Th:20 Mo:20 An:20 Kn:26 En:20

currently im Kn/An/En and unbeatable xDD except for the freaking grotto >.>
You can find Samurai and Ninja cards in badland. I found samurai card from Ronin and Ninja card from High Ninja. The cards can also be found in Monster Realm as well. As for the tower, I think its a good place to make some money. There are some rare drops in NT and I've found some pretty good ones. Also, after reaching the 10th floor, you will be asked a question if you want to take the challenge. If you do, you will be ported back to 1st floor and there will be new monsters. Their hp is a bit higher.
Old 06-09-2009, 02:33 PM   #199
Unregistered

Angry Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

Quote:
dudes and dudettes, i don't know if u already know about this setup, but i just discovered dat u can also equip ur magic-users with a bow!!! just equip the thief subjob, and that's it. i just created a char that looked like legolas that also wields magic aside of bow!!

char setup:
KNIGHT->fighter->monk
ANCHOR->mage->thief
ENCHANTER->priest->thief
SAMURAI->monk->priest
NINJA->mage->priest
THIEF->knight->fighter
Call me a noob if u want, but I've been at this game for 42 hours. and im only up to Mandale Caves and The Icy Cavern or wateva, ok, itz starting to piss me off. Where are u finding the Job cards for the knigh anchor, enchanter, samurai, an ninja. I know if i can just get my hands on those jobs i can get through the game faster. O and where do u find the bows kuz im lost.
Old 06-10-2009, 04:43 PM   #200
Unregistered

Cool Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

hey if any1 takes the time to get to this page, i have found how to get bad ass armor (Scale armor, breastplate, steel leggins, goth helmet, chain gloves) After Lake Arakatora, the Garos Ruins, there are Hostiae called Living Armor, Fight them and pick up their droppings or wateva. B sure to have plenty rebirth flask because some are high level trapz. Hope i helpd.
Old 06-10-2009, 07:28 PM   #201
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypermax29 View Post
If somebody could help me on the mission..."Unidentified paintings"....I realy need help...If somebody told me how to do the mission I will give them the cheats to:
-teleport
-spellbooks
-armour
-weapons
-flasks
-job cards
-ect.cards
-infinate hp
-infinate mp
-fast level up
-Infinate SP and BP

(note..you need custom firmware on your psp for the cheats to work)I will also provide a tutorial on how to use the cheats.

This is what I did :

The quest said to meet the person at the armoury..so I went there.

As soon as I entered the building, an automatic cutscene/conversation was triggered.

I sped through the convesation and missed what he said

He said to go to the caves.

I teleported there and searched the whole area twice.

Finally I quit the quest

after a while I came to the quest again.

this time I walked all the way their and skiped the armoury because when i checked the client was not their

and I searched the caves again but still didnt find any thing ...

PLEASE HELP!!
Basically go to the caverns i think its Soldiel Caves. Search around U will fite a Dennae Pennae. Beat him to complete the quest. its pretty lengthy.
Old 06-17-2009, 04:17 PM   #202
Unregistered

Smile Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

Quote:
just search chests in glacies cavern and manadel caves. if you dont find one there just kepp fighting enemies in different areas untill you get it in a drop. no you cant get one in the armory.
This may be a little late but i can get a short bow in the amoury. All you have to do is get to the hazewood cemetary then it should be unlocked.

-- A person may not become truly strong unless they protect something they cherish
haiku
Old 06-17-2009, 04:33 PM   #203
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypermax29 View Post
If somebody could help me on the mission..."Unidentified paintings"....I realy need help...If somebody told me how to do the mission I will give them the cheats to:
-teleport
-spellbooks
-armour
-weapons
-flasks
-job cards
-ect.cards
-infinate hp
-infinate mp
-fast level up
-Infinate SP and BP

(note..you need custom firmware on your psp for the cheats to work)I will also provide a tutorial on how to use the cheats.

This is what I did :

The quest said to meet the person at the armoury..so I went there.

As soon as I entered the building, an automatic cutscene/conversation was triggered.

I sped through the convesation and missed what he said

He said to go to the caves.

I teleported there and searched the whole area twice.

Finally I quit the quest

after a while I came to the quest again.

this time I walked all the way their and skiped the armoury because when i checked the client was not their

and I searched the caves again but still didnt find any thing ...

PLEASE HELP!!
You cant find it unless you WALK THERE LIKE A NORMAL PERSON AND NOT CHEAT
Old 06-21-2009, 12:14 PM   #204
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

Hi everyone, i got valhalla knights 2 a little while ago. it is a very fun game but im a little confused. In domerul forest ( or however you spell it ) .. in a tree there is a stone tablet. and says something like you have to open it from the inside.. if anyone knows what im talking about please help me out.
Old 06-22-2009, 05:08 AM   #205
Unregistered

Angry Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

I am really PISS OFF!!! about the quest unfamiliar paintings i did the quest once then i quit after that i accept the quest again this time
i went to the armory where i must meet the client and the client is no there F$$#@K

If anyone has an answer for this
email me :raymie94@hotmail.com
Old 06-24-2009, 11:12 PM   #206
Assaholic

There is you'll need the first valhalla knights save files and it will automatically appear free Priest an Elf
Old 06-26-2009, 01:20 AM   #207
Influxx
New Poster

Question Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

Does anyone know where you go from Helford and how do you get through the chapel? Any help would be appreciated. I am stuck and have no new missions and no where new to go.
Influxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 10:59 AM   #208
Red

Smile Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

Hi everyone!! You can call me Red.. I have been playing valhalla for almost a month now.. The game is really cool!!!.. Right now my party is maxed out and I have a lot of extras at my guild(Weak extras, ahahaha). Samurai/Fighter lvl 45, Thief/Mage lvl 59, Echantress/Mage lvl 48, Ninja/Knight lvl 45, and Anchor/Mage lvl 48. Leveling up is the really hard.. ahahah!! It really takes time. But it's fun.. Right now I'm almost ending the game. Unfortunately I'm still lacking some items and equipments. Can someone tell me where to find such items that are unique and that are appropriate for each job??

Anyway for newbies the best part to level up is at hazewood cementary after mendale caves that is after mount fibuledo. Where within that room you can see lots of monsters almost 10 I guess. The best thing about this monsters is that they are weak and they give a lot of experience but there is one monster there called a medusa or a medulian that has a chance in petrifying your character everytime it strike so keep a clear bottle with you handy and if you have a priest that has a skill called 'CLEAR' much better just save your mana though.

I see that you were all arguing what character is best once you start the game. Well, for me i choose a fighter and after i got the 1k from slum i immediately hire a priest. It really doesn't matter what character you got in the first place as long as you have a priest with that learns how to aid your tanker in combat. Just bring extra hp bottles with you.

One more thing, you can also get a mechanical or a robot character once you got to fortmas. At first it was cool when I see how it looks like. but when I use the character.. IT sucks i told you. Doesn't have any armor and stuffs all it can carry is weapons like cannons, guns and chainsaws, but what's good about them is you can melt armor and add certain resistance to them like poison and sickness resistance etc., however the payment for this tune up is really expensive it increases everytime you melt something to your robot.

Well that's it. I think that long enough for a novel.. aahahaha.. well anyway.. for questions just post to this site. and i will answer it to all that i've got... ahahaha..
Old 06-27-2009, 11:03 AM   #209
red

Quote:
Originally Posted by red View Post
Hi everyone, i got valhalla knights 2 a little while ago. it is a very fun game but im a little confused. In domerul forest ( or however you spell it ) .. in a tree there is a stone tablet. and says something like you have to open it from the inside.. if anyone knows what im talking about please help me out.

actually you just have to leave that thing for the moment, there will be a quest in the future that is about the stone tablt at the tree. For now, try to level up first and go on with your quest. you will just be stuck if you keep staring that thing. ahaha,
Old 06-27-2009, 11:09 AM   #210
Unregistered

Quote:
Call me a noob if u want, but I've been at this game for 42 hours. and im only up to Mandale Caves and The Icy Cavern or wateva, ok, itz starting to piss me off. Where are u finding the Job cards for the knigh anchor, enchanter, samurai, an ninja. I know if i can just get my hands on those jobs i can get through the game faster. O and where do u find the bows kuz im lost.
HI! You can actually find a knight card at hazewood cementary, skeletong knights sometimes drop that item but it's quite rare, the anchor card it will be dropped by medulian or medulars at the chapel after hazewood cementary, the enchanter card is dropped by enchanter goblins, samurai are dropped by armor musha and soul of the shogun(whatever) at helford, an the ninja cards ar dropped by higher ninjas and lesser ninjas at badlands near hokebai.

I hope I answer your questions