About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2011, 08:04 AM   #3901
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Dinosaur King Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy DS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
im ready to battle with these all lv 99
irrtator
carnotaurus
tyrannosaurus
althrinus
spinosaurus
lambeosaurus
mapusaurus
parsaurolphus
super alpha acrocanthosaurus
megaraptor
eoraptor
all level 99 bring it on need to have uk version tho
let me win 100 times i need a megalosaurus
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 08:09 AM   #3902
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Dinosaur King Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy DS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
im ready to battle with these all lv 99
irrtator
carnotaurus
tyrannosaurus
althrinus
spinosaurus
lambeosaurus
mapusaurus
parsaurolphus
super alpha acrocanthosaurus
megaraptor
eoraptor
all level 99 bring it on need to have uk version tho
whats your friend code mine is4298-2522-2445 imy name is max what is yours
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 08:12 AM   #3903
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Dinosaur King Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy DS

oops misspled my
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 10:20 AM   #3904
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Dinosaur King Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy DS

who whats to battle and trade my name is max friend code is 4298-2522-2445
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 10:31 AM   #3905
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Dinosaur King Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy DS

i need utahraptor ceratosaurus megalosaurus pentaceratops and i will heave completed my dinosaur gallery help me find them pls and i will give you a gift pls help.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 10:39 AM   #3906
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Dinosaur King Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy DS

pls tell me anything i need to know to get them pls tell me directions to get them and what place and how and i will reward you with a dinosaur card pls reply.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 10:53 AM   #3907
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Dinosaur King Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy DS

and why your at it lets fight pls in us vierson
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 12:25 PM   #3908
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Dinosaur King Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy DS

im on wi fi pls lets battle some one battle me pls
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 09:07 PM   #3909
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
I found it here

I found spinosaurus in Africa in the deepest part of the building there I cleaned it and the spinosaurus was at lvl.13
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 09:49 PM   #3910
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Dinosaur King Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy DS

Does anybody have Hp codes for Dinosaur King?
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 06:54 AM   #3911
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Dinosaur King Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy DS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i need utahraptor ceratosaurus megalosaurus pentaceratops and i will heave completed my dinosaur gallery help me find them pls and i will give you a gift pls help.
heyy its dinoman here i can help out with pentaceratops i have lots of those i need therizinosaurus really bad and deinonychus, pachycephalosaurus, meglosaurus aswell if any can help i have all 10power moves and i have megaraptor and eoraptor level 99
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 06:57 AM   #3912
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Dinosaur King Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy DS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
heyy its dinoman here i can help out with pentaceratops i have lots of those i need therizinosaurus really bad and deinonychus, pachycephalosaurus, meglosaurus aswell if any can help i have all 10power moves and i have megaraptor and eoraptor level 99
heyy its dinoman i can also help with utharaptor
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 04:12 PM   #3913
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Dinosaur King Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy DS

Hello i'am new. My name is Isaac. I really want to battle somebody on wifi. Here are my dinos:

Spiny Lv 18


Moves : Mist Sword, Freeze Sphere, Green Flood, Futaba Cannon

Saurophaganax Lv 18
Moves : Tornado Cannon, Magma Bomb, Blazing Leaf,Death Fire

Megaraptor Lv 35
Moves : Boomerang Blow, Ninja Attack, Tornado Toss, Mayfly

P.S Go easy on me.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 07:14 AM   #3914
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Dinosaur King Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy DS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello i'am new. My name is Isaac. I really want to battle somebody on wifi. Here are my dinos:

Spiny Lv 18


Moves : Mist Sword, Freeze Sphere, Green Flood, Futaba Cannon

Saurophaganax Lv 18
Moves : Tornado Cannon, Magma Bomb, Blazing Leaf,Death Fire

Megaraptor Lv 35
Moves : Boomerang Blow, Ninja Attack, Tornado Toss, Mayfly

P.S Go easy on me.
i wil battle wat is ur friend code and name i will go easy i need to win 50 times then u can i need therizinosaurus so that is why i would like to win 50 times
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 12:30 PM   #3915
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Unhappy Re: Dinosaur King Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy DS

HELP!!! I can't find utahraptor! I have searched 10 million times! Please could someone give me the exact location of it in seth's base!
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
About Us | Privacy Policy | Review Game | FAQ | Contact Us | Twitter | Facebook |  RSS
Copyright 1999-2010 GameCritics.com. All rights reserved.