About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 04-19-2009, 12:58 AM   #1546
the explorer !

Re: Dinosaur King Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy DS

hey dino man today i found a styracosaurus and its in west dust hills trust me and ampelosaurus is in south euro plain its all red dot so can you pls tell me where to find gojirasaurus shunosaurus brachyceratops maiasaura arrhinoceratops corythosaurus and thats all thanks.
Old 04-19-2009, 02:33 AM   #1547
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by the explorer ! View Post
hey does any body want to know how to get pachycepalosaurus i know how to find it because im also in the search for it and found one!
its dinoman please tell me the coordinates for pachcephalosaurus
Old 04-19-2009, 02:40 AM   #1548
Unregistered

its dioman does this help it might be easier than finding them but i cant get theses dinosaurs this way because i dont have wifi
here is how to get them

Ex eoraptor - Collect all normal dinosaurs (#1 - 72) Then talk to dinoman

Ex megalosaurus - Win 100 wi fi battles, then get your wi fi rank to Dinosaur expert

Ex therizinosaurus - Win 50 wi fi battles, then get your wi fi rank to Dinosaur expert

Ex pachycephalosaurus - Trade with 100 different people over wi fi (Haven't tried, but just heard it on another FAQ)

Ex deinonychus - Only available through a downloadable event see http://kyoryu-king.com/ds/angou_dinoni.html for details (Might want to translate, first)

Ex chomp - Stone circle code, but you have to choose the character Max in the beginning of the game

Ex ace - Stone circle code, but you have to choose the character Rex in the beginning of the game

Ex paris - Stone circle code, no specific character is required

Ex terry - Stone circle code, no specific character is required

Ex spiny - Stone circle code, no specific character is required

Ex tank - Stone circle code, no specific character is required

Ex saurophaganax - Stone circle code, no specific character is required

Ex mini - king - Stone circle code, no specific character is required

Ex fukuisaurus - Beat the supply droid (the toughest kind) anywhere between 50 to 200 times and you will receive a mystery fossil ( might be fukuisaurus, fukuiraptor, or gastonia)

Ex fukuiraptor - Beat the supply droid (the toughest kind) anywhere between 50 to 200 times and you will receive a mystery fossil (might be fukuisaurus, fukuiraptor, or gastonia)

Ex gastonia - Beat the supply droid (the toughest kind) anywhere between 50 to 200 times and you will receive a mystery fossil (might be fukuisaurus, fukuiraptor, or gastonia)

Ex charonosaurus - Get all the supply droid's dinosaurs and you will get a mystery fossil containing a charonosaurus

And, there you go.
Old 04-19-2009, 03:23 AM   #1549
seanyzz97
New Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
its dioman does this help it might be easier than finding them but i cant get theses dinosaurs this way because i dont have wifi
here is how to get them

Ex eoraptor - Collect all normal dinosaurs (#1 - 72) Then talk to dinoman

Ex megalosaurus - Win 100 wi fi battles, then get your wi fi rank to Dinosaur expert

Ex therizinosaurus - Win 50 wi fi battles, then get your wi fi rank to Dinosaur expert

Ex pachycephalosaurus - Trade with 100 different people over wi fi (Haven't tried, but just heard it on another FAQ)

Ex deinonychus - Only available through a downloadable event see http://kyoryu-king.com/ds/angou_dinoni.html for details (Might want to translate, first)

Ex chomp - Stone circle code, but you have to choose the character Max in the beginning of the game

Ex ace - Stone circle code, but you have to choose the character Rex in the beginning of the game

Ex paris - Stone circle code, no specific character is required

Ex terry - Stone circle code, no specific character is required

Ex spiny - Stone circle code, no specific character is required

Ex tank - Stone circle code, no specific character is required

Ex saurophaganax - Stone circle code, no specific character is required

Ex mini - king - Stone circle code, no specific character is required

Ex fukuisaurus - Beat the supply droid (the toughest kind) anywhere between 50 to 200 times and you will receive a mystery fossil ( might be fukuisaurus, fukuiraptor, or gastonia)

Ex fukuiraptor - Beat the supply droid (the toughest kind) anywhere between 50 to 200 times and you will receive a mystery fossil (might be fukuisaurus, fukuiraptor, or gastonia)

Ex gastonia - Beat the supply droid (the toughest kind) anywhere between 50 to 200 times and you will receive a mystery fossil (might be fukuisaurus, fukuiraptor, or gastonia)

Ex charonosaurus - Get all the supply droid's dinosaurs and you will get a mystery fossil containing a charonosaurus

And, there you go.

i need directions to saichania
seanyzz97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 03:24 AM   #1550
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Dinosaur King Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy DS

its dinokingfan no2

today on youtube i saw a clip of someone having a therizinosaurus and it seems in the discription you can only get therizinosaurus in the japanease(spelled wrong)version of dinosaur king so don't bother trying to get therizinosaurus because you can'y get

(i don't really know,the writing above tells me that you can get therizinosaurus by winning 50 wifi battles
Old 04-19-2009, 04:24 AM   #1551
Unregistered

its dinoman can the kid who said he found pachycephalosaurus please tell me the coordinates for it
Old 04-19-2009, 05:27 AM   #1552
Unregistered

Quote:
wait a second therizinosaurus is indeed a secret or rainbow dinosaur segnosaurus is a move dinosaur! because therizino is the first rainbow i found plain i didnt do any steps just dig around and hopefully find it.
did you find therazinosaurus in gobi where
Old 04-19-2009, 06:22 AM   #1553
Unregistered

its dinoman please try and find out the steps for therizinosaurus please please please
Old 04-19-2009, 08:02 AM   #1554
LightNing
8-Bit Poster

I give up x_x
Maybe we wern't ment to get the secret Dinos.
LightNing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 08:23 AM   #1555
Unregistered

how do you get your wi-fi rank up
Old 04-19-2009, 08:44 AM   #1556
DinoHunter#1

Red face Re: Dinosaur King Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy DS

Hey Hey Hey does anyone listens anymore. what i neeed is a back up plan to get pachy. in america n which side is he and dot color is that cause i cant use the wifi. and please dont say the hard way cause it is impossible to do it. pachy is counting on me. pachycephalosaurus i want and does anybody know how to catch it.
Old 04-19-2009, 09:15 AM   #1557
Unregistered

Quote:
hey does any body want to know how to get pachycepalosaurus i know how to find it because im also in the search for it and found one!
please tell meeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

dinokingfan no2
Old 04-19-2009, 09:22 AM   #1558
King t-rex

Exclamation Re: Dinosaur King Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy DS

Hey all you people there is someone who has these following dinosaurs
deinonychus
pachycephalosaurus
megalosaurus
therizinosaurus
charonosaurus

go on YOUTUBE to see if you want to find out the truth
King t-rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 09:39 AM   #1559
DinoHunter#1

i saw them on youtube but how do you get them including pachycephalosaurus. i neeed that dino but no one will listen to me. in n america which dot and side is pachy. i neeed pachy and some help. and one more thing to say and dont ignore this DOES ANYBODY KNOW HOW TO CATCH A PACCCCCCCCCCHYCEPHALOSAURUUUUUUUUUUUUS.
Old 04-19-2009, 11:44 AM   #1560
DinoHunter#1

i tried 90 times. what if pachy isnt found what if i cant be him what if hes pachycephalopsaurus and not n america and finish my book I NEED A BACK UP PLAAAAAAAAAAN. BACK UP PLAN BACK UP PLAN BACK UP PLAN. NEED BACK UP. HELP. DOES ANYBODY KNOW HOW TO CATCH A PACHYCEPHALOSAURUUUUUUUUUUS.