About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 03-01-2009, 01:23 AM   #1
Dale Weir
Site God

We Ski and Snowboard Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, achievements, trophies, FAQ, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy guides for We Ski and Snowboard for Nintendo Wii. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.

Last edited by Chi Kong Lui; 11-24-2010 at 07:00 PM.
Dale Weir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 06:03 PM   #2
Unregistered

Re: We Ski and Snowboard Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

One of the achievments is to jump a house anoughther fall 20 times and 10 in the cavern thats some i found won't tell the rest :P
Old 03-24-2009, 09:38 PM   #3
Unregistered

Go to the very top of mt angrio
Jump off any cliff
I have too much to tell you
That is only 2
Old 03-28-2009, 12:05 PM   #4
Unregistered

Talking Re: We Ski and Snowboard Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

if you are looking for secret slopes i have found 2 on mt. angrio you will find bigfoot slope (referance to we ski bigfoot canyon) to the very left of the mountain you can find it by starting off at giants realm and carrying on left as far as possible you will know when ou have found it because you should get a thumbs up from jumping a chasm just before it (you fall down a big hole anyway) to get further thumbs up when in the cave slope fall into the lava 20 times to fully complete the 'to an unlucky traveller' record.

the next one is achieved from starting at the very top in dragons den turning around and following the crag into the back way of the slope keep right untill you can go through a small cove jumping over the gap in the cave will give you another chasm jump thumb up also.
now i've ehlped you help me haha im needing to find out what the snowman does why and the other secret hidy holes i need 2 more plus i need 2 more strange dressed little girls and 1 more eccentric skier and 1 more ninja thanks and i hope i helped
Old 03-28-2009, 01:24 PM   #5
Unregistered

Talking Re: We Ski and Snowboard Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

keep posting here guys!!! im going to play today then i will get back on and post what i have and know
Old 03-29-2009, 07:44 AM   #6
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: We Ski and Snowboard Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

hey guys back again i found the last needed eccentric snowboarder which was the santa.... trust e to find the easiest one last the location of him is in the game instruction booklet if you look at the map picture showing him... i digress anyway you'll find the cheerleader girl on top of a ski bar down kangaroo leap trick park and another secret slope up and behind you if you go directly to kangaroo leap also down that corse is a rooftop jump for the rooftop airtrick thumbs up i could go on to tell you about secret rails so i'll tell you guys one because I've given up alot of knowledge on this (see previous post... the long one) so one secret rail is the bridge that goes across a ravine the one with the tear in the rope on the left hand side you can go up the rope on the left for that thumbs up... well i'll get aback to you leave a post if there is anything you want to know from me i'll get back to you
Old 03-29-2009, 01:49 PM   #7
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: We Ski and Snowboard Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

how do you finf the migrain fossil and the antihistamine herb?
Old 04-09-2009, 03:21 AM   #8
Unregistered

you'll find the fossil down serpant trail forget the name now its in the hidden cave and the herb i thinknot sure but its either down the bigfoot trail or gnomes hideaway
Old 04-09-2009, 12:28 PM   #9
Unregistered

sorry to crap on this forum but gamefaqs already has a message board for this stuff
Old 04-12-2009, 12:41 PM   #10
Unregistered

Cool Re: We Ski and Snowboard Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

On A Little Mission You Have To Find Some Guy's Siblings And The First One Is Hidden In A Cave But The Problem Is I Cant Find It.

Can Anybody Help?

If You Can E-mail Me At 07jonesrtk8@brightonhill.hants.sch.uk
Old 04-12-2009, 04:18 PM   #11
Unregistered

has anyone found all five "Jumped Over ??"?
Also does anyone know what the last King of the Mountain ????? is?
I have heard it is finding the loading screen snowman 200 times. not sure if that is true though.
Old 04-19-2009, 01:40 PM   #12
Unregistered

Smile Re: We Ski and Snowboard Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

The first guy is on Penguin Slide. 2/3 down the course there is a cave on the left. He is somewhere in there (after the arch thingy).
Old 04-19-2009, 01:46 PM   #13
Unregistered

Lightbulb Re: We Ski and Snowboard Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Which jumped across do you have? I have Billboard on Kangaroo, House at the end of Viper (Bridge), House on Hedgehog, and Hole on Unicorn. If anybody knows please tell us!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-19-2009, 02:30 PM   #14
Unregistered

If you want to ride an UFO at Mt. Angrio, press A, B, and up on the + control pad when you reguraly press A. Green and blue lights don't wear glasses while red wear glasses (don't know why).
Old 04-20-2009, 03:12 PM   #15
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: We Ski and Snowboard Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how do you find the migrain fossil and the antihistamine herb?
What are the clues (the place she tells you to go)?