About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 07-20-2008, 08:10 AM   #1
Chi Kong Lui
Next-Gen Site Owner

Order Up! Tips, FAQ, Help, Tricks, Hints, Cheat Codes, Strategy

Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, achievements, FAQ, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy for Order Up! here. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.

Last edited by Chi Kong Lui; 11-24-2010 at 07:01 PM.
Chi Kong Lui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 07:24 PM   #2
Unregistered

Re: Order Up! Tips, FAQ, Help, Tricks, Hints, Cheat Codes, Strategy

how do you know which spices to put in the chef specials in el fuego restaurant?
Old 08-04-2008, 09:12 PM   #3
Unregistered

I don't know I cant even get passed the first food critic. Any advice?
Old 08-07-2008, 06:22 AM   #4
Unregistered

There is no special spice for the Chefs Specials in el fuego.
Listen to the customers and make sure you buy a bit of all spices at the market.

If it's not the "primary customer" then the spice request will show in spice selection window.

--

All you have to worry about with the food critics is that you get perfect on all steps and serve a warm meal with the right spices.

Good luck
/Ola
Old 08-08-2008, 08:58 PM   #5
Unregistered

you are wrong the chef specials require certain spices. different people require different spices as well and they will give you hints, but chefs specials you get no hints
Old 08-11-2008, 10:52 AM   #6
Unregistered

Question Re: Order Up! Tips, FAQ, Help, Tricks, Hints, Cheat Codes, Strategy

Can anyone explain how to feed russell spouts. He is the vegetarian. He seems to keep ordering meat dishes and when he is served, he gets up and leave. But I can't figure out how to take the meat off his order.

Anyone? Anyone? Anyone?
Old 08-16-2008, 03:32 PM   #7
Unregistered

Try adding vegetables to his meat (under the "other" spices). That should "vegify" the meat and serve it as a vegetarian meal.
Old 08-31-2008, 09:07 PM   #8
Unregistered

Question Re: Order Up! Tips, FAQ, Help, Tricks, Hints, Cheat Codes, Strategy

HELP -- How do we get past the first food critic? We are perfect (if we do say so ourselves) on each element and are spicing in a variety of ways. What spices are others using to get past this creep? For pete sakes it's just a burger, m & c, or fried chicken. Please Help!
Old 09-01-2008, 04:12 PM   #9
Unregistered

Talking Re: Order Up! Tips, FAQ, Help, Tricks, Hints, Cheat Codes, Strategy

You just have to make them quick enough that he doesn't complain about the service. Then you'll pass him for the first level. I can't figure out how to pass him on the second level. No matter what spice I try, he doesn't like it. Can anyone help on that?
Old 09-07-2008, 12:54 PM   #10
Unregistered

Smile Re: Order Up! Tips, FAQ, Help, Tricks, Hints, Cheat Codes, Strategy

the first critic needs BBQ sauce
Old 09-07-2008, 02:18 PM   #11
Unregistered

The first food critic needs pepper on the hamburger. That and making it perfectly will get you out of the Gravy Chug and on to El Fuego.
Old 12-28-2008, 07:14 AM   #12
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone explain how to feed russell spouts. He is the vegetarian. He seems to keep ordering meat dishes and when he is served, he gets up and leave. But I can't figure out how to take the meat off his order.

Anyone? Anyone? Anyone?
you have to 'Vegify' any meat that he orders. 'Vegify' is in the last menu to the right.
Old 01-12-2009, 07:04 AM   #13
Unregistered

PLease help

Have brought spices from the market, when i look at the orders people want spices, but how do i add them, seems to be no way and i cant seem to see a spice rack in my kitchen?
Old 01-13-2009, 04:44 PM   #14
Unregistered

for the food critic

when you are cooking the item that needs spice, (it will state "needs spice" on the meal ticket),
ie the patty in the burger, open the spice rack and on the left of the screen it shows you which spice to use.

this is also how it works for other dishes that state "needs spice" in the meal ticket.

for other customers that might need spice, open the meal ticket and click on the portrait of the customer. they will speak and tell you what kind of spice they want. eg, the guy with no nose that keeps farting, he wants something that will stink up his meal ie onion powder. One of the women in el fuego wants spice, so put some black pepper on her meal until you get a chance to go the market and get the new spices for el fuego.

hope this helps
Old 01-13-2009, 04:50 PM   #15
Unregistered

"Have brought spices from the market, when i look at the orders people want spices, but how do i add them, seems to be no way and i cant seem to see a spice rack in my kitchen? "

information on how to use the spice rack was given to you in the game when you were told how to buy spices.

You need to read the hints and listen to the game, otherwise you end up posting questions all the time asking how to do something that was told to you. It is also in the book.

To use the spice rack:

when a food item is cooked or ready ie grated, before you hit A and put move it, you need to press the - button. it will bring up the row of spices. click on the type you want ie spicy, sweet, and the list of available spices will come up. click the one you want and then there is a big DONE button. click on that and spice will be added to your dish.