About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 02-10-2009, 11:39 PM   #91
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Fate: Undiscovered Realms Tips, FAQ, Help, Tricks, Hints, Cheat Codes, Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
So i press ctrl, shift, - and no question mark comes up to enter the cheats so i tried ctrl, shift, ~ still didnt work what am i doing wrong?
try pressing the buttons at the same time lots of times.
Old 02-12-2009, 04:07 PM   #92
tmp7476

Question Re: Fate: Undiscovered Realms Tips, FAQ, Help, Tricks, Hints, Cheat Codes, Strategy

Ok, Im on level 32 and I still dont have enough strenght or dexterity to get better weapons and armor... what am I doing wrong?
Old 02-17-2009, 04:57 PM   #93
Unregistered

Cool Re: Fate: Undiscovered Realms Tips, FAQ, Help, Tricks, Hints, Cheat Codes, Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmp7476 View Post
Ok, Im on level 32 and I still dont have enough strenght or dexterity to get better weapons and armor... what am I doing wrong?
nothing. you just need to pick your skills better. choose them wisely young grasshopper...
Old 02-22-2009, 10:07 PM   #94
Unregistered

Red face Re: Fate: Undiscovered Realms Tips, FAQ, Help, Tricks, Hints, Cheat Codes, Strategy

Quote:
have u figured that out yet?im stuck on that too. mabye u need to be a higher level?

finsh the fate statue and then check it out
Old 02-26-2009, 12:36 AM   #95
Unregistered

Re: Fate: Undiscovered Realms Tips, FAQ, Help, Tricks, Hints, Cheat Codes, Strategy

Quote:
Just wondering if anyone has any advice on combo's for using the fate cards? I've amassed 20 or so in my storage trunk now, but have only used any one time to see what would happen. I got a couple of items, but nothing special. Does anyone know if it's a random outcome or can you use certain combo's to obtain special things? Thanks for any advice.
go to the village find the guy that has 3 slot when you click on the guy place 3 card in it for upgrades
Old 02-28-2009, 01:44 AM   #96
Unregistered

Re: Fate: Undiscovered Realms Tips, FAQ, Help, Tricks, Hints, Cheat Codes, Strategy

Quote:
I feel like a real idiot asking this.....
Where is my storage trunk????
I have looked everywhere!!!
Am I just blind??
go to the place with the ice
Old 03-06-2009, 04:39 PM   #97
Unregistered

anyone know a unlock code for this game?
Old 03-06-2009, 10:07 PM   #98
Unregistered

Cool Re: Fate: Undiscovered Realms Tips, FAQ, Help, Tricks, Hints, Cheat Codes, Strategy

HELP
i need to code to thise game or i will jump off my loft building on the 20th floor so plz gimmme it! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Old 03-07-2009, 06:14 AM   #99
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyoshini View Post
can some one help me i need more money than 500,000 at a time. it would be a big help
just type in Legendary Foe Cannibal then it will go the floor right next to you next identify it and it will sell for about $12,000,000!!!!!!
Old 03-22-2009, 12:09 PM   #100
Unregistered

How do I beat Almdul? I've used gallons of health,in fact almost all there is, and have used up all my money. I don't really want to use a cheat code just want to know why,when I get Almdul beat down, its health keeps coming back up? Anything I should be looking out for?
Thanks.
Old 03-24-2009, 09:31 PM   #101
Unregistered

Quote:
How do I beat Almdul? I've used gallons of health,in fact almost all there is, and have used up all my money. I don't really want to use a cheat code just want to know why,when I get Almdul beat down, its health keeps coming back up? Anything I should be looking out for?
Thanks.
hey i think he might have like some % chance of stealing life or might be one of his specias where he can heal what i did was summon some creatures like skeleton or wolf or wyvern try to get weapons with strength up or bonus damage. hope this helps
Old 03-24-2009, 09:36 PM   #102
Unregistered

Quote:
So i press ctrl, shift, - and no question mark comes up to enter the cheats so i tried ctrl, shift, ~ still didnt work what am i doing wrong?
i also had this problem. but i dont know y i tried it again later it worked. try this go to the dungeon attack a monster then try it. it might need some time to like process. its ctrl,shift,~ hold all three then ? should around the top of the minimap (m). after attacking monster in dungeon it worked for me to hope this helped
Old 03-24-2009, 09:45 PM   #103
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyoshini View Post
aaaaaaaaaaaaaa.............. my head herts need help plz any one that knows any god given info to help me get more money than 500,000 at a TIME AND GET ME TO THE 28 LVL OF THE ICE PLACE I WILL WORSHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ok so you need all the pieces for the statue to go on its as simple as this. buckle, helm necklace, ring umm forgot it all but it will be the same for both except for the name. for example: for the belt one will be Argonaut's buckle other one is Swathe Buckle. Argonaut's helm Swathe helm. get all the stuff put it on the statues in the temple of fate then press the red button the statue should drop some gems and potion pick it up then go to lvl 28. ok type in legendary foe cannibal it will drop on ground pick it up then identify sell you get around 12-12.7 mil if i remember correct.
Old 03-24-2009, 09:50 PM   #104
Unregistered

ok so can someone really explain to me the point of passing an item on after you retire? i mean you have to wait like about 40 levels or more to even wield the good weapons heck maybe even more for the weapons or armor that needs fame to wear. i just dont see y they want you to play all over again if you retire its going to take forever without cheats anyway (unless your no life nerd play this all the time no offense to anyone just takes too long).
Old 03-27-2009, 01:29 PM   #105
Unregistered

Quote:
I feel like a real idiot asking this.....
Where is my storage trunk????
I have looked everywhere!!!
Am I just blind??
It is kind of hiden in typhon by i think three trees