About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 01-06-2009, 06:39 PM   #76
kyoshini

Re: Fate: Undiscovered Realms Tips, FAQ, Help, Tricks, Hints, Cheat Codes, Strategy

plz help need to get to lvl 28 ....... aaaaaaa.....help plz .... so i can stop beating my head on the wall... help.. ooo and thx for the cheat chris morris
kyoshini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 06:44 PM   #77
kyoshini

Re: Fate: Undiscovered Realms Tips, FAQ, Help, Tricks, Hints, Cheat Codes, Strategy

dude not to be mean but it gave me an axe its only worth 46,690 to chris morris!!!
Old 01-06-2009, 06:51 PM   #78
kyoshini

aaaaaaaaaaaaaa.............. my head herts need help plz any one that knows any god given info to help me get more money than 500,000 at a TIME AND GET ME TO THE 28 LVL OF THE ICE PLACE I WILL WORSHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-16-2009, 12:46 PM   #79
Unregistered

Question Re: Fate: Undiscovered Realms Tips, FAQ, Help, Tricks, Hints, Cheat Codes, Strategy

How the heck do you import fate players??? I tried pressing the import button, but nothing happens!! HOW HOW HOW???
Old 01-16-2009, 12:47 PM   #80
Unregistered

Smile Re: Fate: Undiscovered Realms Tips, FAQ, Help, Tricks, Hints, Cheat Codes, Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyoshini View Post
plz help need to get to lvl 28 ....... aaaaaaa.....help plz .... so i can stop beating my head on the wall... help.. ooo and thx for the cheat chris morris
just get the statues in the temple of fate together!
Old 01-17-2009, 07:47 PM   #81
Unregistered

Post Re: Fate: Undiscovered Realms Tips, FAQ, Help, Tricks, Hints, Cheat Codes, Strategy

Can u do this in FATE 1?
Old 01-17-2009, 07:50 PM   #82
Unregistered

Talking Re: Fate: Undiscovered Realms Tips, FAQ, Help, Tricks, Hints, Cheat Codes, Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyoshini View Post
aaaaaaaaaaaaaa.............. my head herts need help plz any one that knows any god given info to help me get more money than 500,000 at a TIME AND GET ME TO THE 28 LVL OF THE ICE PLACE I WILL WORSHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply: Use the DESCEND cheat then type the number if lvls down u wanna go .
Old 01-18-2009, 10:31 AM   #83
unregistered

Exclamation Re: Fate: Undiscovered Realms Tips, FAQ, Help, Tricks, Hints, Cheat Codes, Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how do you import characters from the previous fate?
I dont know how and im frustrated! i have this sword and i kept it every time i retired and i retired 9 or 10 times so its like the best and i would like to keep using it. if u can tell me thx a bunch
click continue and click IMPORT(obvious)
Old 01-18-2009, 07:09 PM   #84
Unregistered

Quote:
I've beaten both drauntia and Typhon but I can't find Kaos. Where Is he!
lol just summon him ctrl+shift+~ and then type in kaos
Old 01-23-2009, 04:10 PM   #85
Unregistered

Nobody care about the build?

Which build are you guy using? Fighter,Mage or Jack of all trades?
Old 01-27-2009, 07:29 PM   #86
blake

i had the same problem but he's you ally.check your quests you have to take him to a certain level for him to leave.
Old 02-01-2009, 06:12 AM   #87
Madara

Smile Re: Fate: Undiscovered Realms Tips, FAQ, Help, Tricks, Hints, Cheat Codes, Strategy

can you give me an unlock code for FATE because i can't play it anymore please ...... i hope somebody gives me these ^_^
Old 02-01-2009, 07:48 PM   #88
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madara View Post
can you give me an unlock code for FATE because i can't play it anymore please ...... i hope somebody gives me these ^_^
You know that is stealing! I have the code, but why would I give it to you?!
Old 02-01-2009, 10:14 PM   #89
blake

hey type in legendary frostrind(5m),or legendary ancestral footsteps(11m).hope this helps
blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 07:38 PM   #90
Unregistered

Cool Re: Fate: Undiscovered Realms Tips, FAQ, Help, Tricks, Hints, Cheat Codes, Strategy

Quote:
how do you import characters from the previous fate?
I dont know how and im frustrated! i have this sword and i kept it every time i retired and i retired 9 or 10 times so its like the best and i would like to keep using it. if u can tell me thx a bunch

Press continue game at main menu and press import character and you should see the list of characters from previus fateHope it helps!