About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 11-25-2008, 05:10 PM   #46
Unregistered

Re: Fate: Undiscovered Realms Tips, FAQ, Help, Tricks, Hints, Cheat Codes, Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
So i press ctrl, shift, - and no question mark comes up to enter the cheats so i tried ctrl, shift, ~ still didnt work what am i doing wrong?
do you have the demo or the full version?
Old 11-26-2008, 12:10 AM   #47
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Fate: Undiscovered Realms Tips, FAQ, Help, Tricks, Hints, Cheat Codes, Strategy

okay I keep getting these quests to go collect creatures and when i find what im supposed to collect my pet kills it and when i click on it i attack it. How do i collect a creature??
Old 11-28-2008, 01:20 PM   #48
Unregistered

Re: Fate: Undiscovered Realms Tips, FAQ, Help, Tricks, Hints, Cheat Codes, Strategy

Quote:
hi everyone, could anyone plz help....i am stuck on level 27 and it refuses to let me in on level 28. says i m not ready....do i need to increase my character level or wht???

You need to find all the heroic objects and fix the statue for the outpost your in.
Old 11-28-2008, 01:25 PM   #49
Unregistered

Quote:
okay I keep getting these quests to go collect creatures and when i find what im supposed to collect my pet kills it and when i click on it i attack it. How do i collect a creature??

That's a good question. I think you've found the most irritating glitch in Fate:UR. Creatures your supposed to collect are supposed to be neutral like Getts the Traveler, so your pet shouldn't attack them. But sometimes due to this glitch, they're enemy creatures. This glitch doesn't happen every time, I don't no exactly what causes it but it's happened to me before, so when this happens, just cancel the quest. To collect them normally all you have to do is click them like you tried doing.
Old 12-03-2008, 08:09 PM   #50
Unregistered

Kaos

I'm looking for Kaos to defeat. I've gone through both outposts, I'm on level 30 (my character is level 48) and have killed everything on both levels but still haven't found Kaos - any suggestions? Am I missing something? Thx.
Old 12-05-2008, 01:02 PM   #51
Unregistered

Quote:
Just wondering if anyone has any advice on combo's for using the fate cards? I've amassed 20 or so in my storage trunk now, but have only used any one time to see what would happen. I got a couple of items, but nothing special. Does anyone know if it's a random outcome or can you use certain combo's to obtain special things? Thanks for any advice.

Click Control(ctrl),shift, and button above tab button at the same time and type in descend 1 to get to level 28
Old 12-05-2008, 01:08 PM   #52
Unregistered

Cool Re: Fate: Undiscovered Realms Tips, FAQ, Help, Tricks, Hints, Cheat Codes, Strategy

Quote:
hi everyone, could anyone plz help....i am stuck on level 27 and it refuses to let me in on level 28. says i m not ready....do i need to increase my character level or wht???

Press CTRL+SHIFT+~ and at the same time and type descend 1 and it should take you to the next level ex: your on level 200 you need to get to level 201 do this and you'll get it but with the level your on
Old 12-09-2008, 09:37 PM   #53
Unregistered

just some heads up, here are some cheats!

gold: 500,000 gold
god: Level up
ascend (enter #): ascends number typed
descend (enter #): descends number typed

good luck!
Old 12-14-2008, 02:07 AM   #54
Unregistered

Re: Kaos

Quote:
I'm looking for Kaos to defeat. I've gone through both outposts, I'm on level 30 (my character is level 48) and have killed everything on both levels but still haven't found Kaos - any suggestions? Am I missing something? Thx.
You need to go back to the Temple of Fate (where the game starts), and you will find a fiery portal ring. That will take you to another dungeon beginning at level 1 (this has many of the original Fate creatures featured).
Old 12-16-2008, 02:17 AM   #55
Unregistered

Hey for everyone posting the debug menu code ctrl + shift + ~ your leaving out that its the left side of the keyboard only
Old 12-20-2008, 05:57 PM   #56
Unregistered

what is the argonauts necklace called. I need the actual name
Old 12-21-2008, 11:14 PM   #57
Unregistered

Talking Re: Fate: Undiscovered Realms Tips, FAQ, Help, Tricks, Hints, Cheat Codes, Strategy

Two glitches you can even use in Hardcore -

Hold shift and click on one of the Hero statues. It will open a shop menu with the gems -for free- that you would get when you finish the statue. You still need to finish the statue to complete the game, though.

Hold shift and click on a card dealer. It will open a shop menu with a lot of high-leveled gear and gems!

Hope I helped!
Old 12-26-2008, 12:25 PM   #58
Unregistered

Cool Re: Fate: Undiscovered Realms Tips, FAQ, Help, Tricks, Hints, Cheat Codes, Strategy

EVERYBODY!!!!!! An easy way to get the two hero's things is to press CTRL, SHIFT, and ~ together, then type the name of the item. Press enter and the item will apper in front of you.EXSAMEPLE:

Aggnaut's Buckle
Hope this will help you.
Old 12-27-2008, 02:22 PM   #59
Unregistered

what are the swathe items ????????????
Old 01-01-2009, 01:12 PM   #60
Unregistered

Quote:
I've beaten both the Typhon and Druantia dungeons AND gone down and defeated Kaos. Is there anything way to unlock the other two realms mentioned in the intro?

I've beaten both drauntia and Typhon but I can't find Kaos. Where Is he!