About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 06-26-2009, 01:11 PM   #151
Unregistered

Cool Re: Fate: Undiscovered Realms Tips, FAQ, Help, Tricks, Hints, Cheat Codes, Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyoshini View Post
dude not to be mean but it gave me an axe its only worth 46,690 to chris morris!!!
The Legendary Foe Cannibal is worth 12,762,677 gold when you identify it. I've used it to get to Unattainable in 9 minutes and 2 seconds. Legendary Ancestral Footsteps is worth only 11 million something when it's identified. Enjoy.
Old 06-26-2009, 02:11 PM   #152
Unregistered

Re: Fate: Undiscovered Realms Tips, FAQ, Help, Tricks, Hints, Cheat Codes, Strategy

I just found this out: if you tell your pet to see Byron Soothsayer, he'll sell you stuff instead of trade in your Fate cards.

Also, if you feed your pet spells, can it cast them like in the original FATE?
Old 06-26-2009, 06:22 PM   #153
Unregistered

Re: Fate: Undiscovered Realms Tips, FAQ, Help, Tricks, Hints, Cheat Codes, Strategy

does anyone know were to find kaos.then i need more cheats to do.
Old 06-27-2009, 12:32 AM   #154
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
ok so can someone really explain to me the point of passing an item on after you retire? i mean you have to wait like about 40 levels or more to even wield the good weapons heck maybe even more for the weapons or armor that needs fame to wear. i just dont see y they want you to play all over again if you retire its going to take forever without cheats anyway (unless your no life nerd play this all the time no offense to anyone just takes too long).
I pass an item like rings or necklaces, after two or three times it's super cool.
Old 06-28-2009, 10:25 AM   #155
Unregistered

Cool Re: Fate: Undiscovered Realms Tips, FAQ, Help, Tricks, Hints, Cheat Codes, Strategy

i think the best help is holding ctrl shift and~ then a ? will appear on ur left type in god then ull level up 10 times! and for something cool type in legendary the vanguard for this wep u can type in fate statue then that statue pops up.magic anvil..and spawn the people in the village,also type in kaos i heard that he will give u 200,000,000,000 goooooolllllld
Old 06-28-2009, 11:35 PM   #156
Unregistered

Quote:
i think the best help is holding ctrl shift and~ then a ? will appear on ur left type in god then ull level up 10 times! and for something cool type in legendary the vanguard for this wep u can type in fate statue then that statue pops up.magic anvil..and spawn the people in the village,also type in kaos i heard that he will give u 200,000,000,000 goooooolllllld
does he actully give u that much gold
Old 06-30-2009, 07:05 PM   #157
Unregistered

what are the names of the armor peices for the statues. I have all but the necklaces but cannot find the names of them.
Old 07-02-2009, 08:36 AM   #158
joe buzz 223

Quote:
A random moster drop's them, i got one once...
Or you can fish and hope for the best!
at the tyfon keep going down lvls until it say at the begining "u feel a heroic presence" the just search for a boss that as nothing to do with a quest.
Old 07-02-2009, 08:40 AM   #159
Unregistered

Quote:
what are the names of the armor peices for the statues. I have all but the necklaces but cannot find the names of them.
its swathes neckless and arugauts neckless
Old 07-02-2009, 08:12 PM   #160
Unregistered

i cant find kaos.pls help i need it
Old 07-07-2009, 02:54 AM   #161
Unregistered

Quote:
HELP
i need to code to thise game or i will jump off my loft building on the 20th floor so plz gimmme it! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
go ahead one less idiot to deal with
Old 07-07-2009, 03:18 AM   #162
Unregistered

Quote:
that's not even possible even if I ever got stoned the money sign has a - next to it after you reach a certain limit as the number gained is too big for the screen to display

go waste your life elsewhere
and if you type in kaos it spawns him were not THAT stupid
dumbass
Old 07-08-2009, 02:23 AM   #163
Unregistered

what is swathe's necklace called??????
Old 07-10-2009, 01:34 PM   #164
Unregistered

Quote:
instead of legendary ancestral footsteps try legendary foe cannibal
what is the cheat for thousands of cats and dogs???
Old 07-10-2009, 11:15 PM   #165
Unregistered

Quote:
what is swathe's necklace called??????
Just put either 'Swathes' or 'Argonauts' in front of the names below...
Helm
Sword
Shield
Buckle
Ring
Necklace
And heres some cheats
To use a cheat code, Press Ctrl, Shift, and ~ and a white ? mark will come up on the left side of the screen about two thirds of the way down. Here are the codes and what they do
Code Result
Fame Adds 1,000 Fame
Experience Adds 5,000 Experience
Ascend # Brings you up # levels
Descend # Brings you down # levels
Gold Adds 500,000 Gold
God Adds 10 Experience Levels to your character and 8 for your pet
Levelup Adds 1 Experience level to your character
Heal Restores all of your health
discoverall Reveals entire map for dungeon level you are on
Shrine of Learning Creates a Shrine of Learning that randomly increases or decreases one of your character attributes
Fate Statue Creates a Fate Statue which will generate either 2 identical gems or a unique monster to defeat
Magic Anvil Creates a Magic Anvil to put an item on to grant enchantment of a positive or negative result
Dumpmap Creates a text file of the map of the current level in the games directory
Fountain of Mana Creates a Fountain of that refills your Mana
Fountain of Stamina Creates a Fountain Stamina of that refills your Stamina
Fountain of Wellness Creates a Fountain of Wellness that refills your Health and Mana
Fountain of Healing Creates a Fountain of Healing that refills your Health
Large Chest Creates a large chest, but it is empty.
Small Chest Creates a small chest, but it is empty.
Chest Creates a chest, but it is empty.
storage trunk Creates a storage trunk, but it will not open
weapon rack Creates a weapon rack, but it is empty
blood uses blood after a successful strike
noblood Removes blood after successful strike
Any creature name Summons the creature near you
Any item name Summons the item you type, including gems, weapons, atrifacts, etc.