About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 12-15-2010, 08:49 PM   #901
Unregistered

Question Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

what happens if you miss Greg... How do you get the coin piece then?
Old 12-21-2010, 05:15 PM   #902
Unregistered

Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I can't get the music box to open. I press g, c, d and nothing happens... should I have done something else first?
Thats for the piano not music box :O
Old 12-23-2010, 09:35 AM   #903
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

hey

i cant find the last 2 libary books can u help me
plz help
love me
Old 12-24-2010, 12:07 AM   #904
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

how do you unlock the jukebox in the music room pleas i been trying to figure this out for for a year HELP!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-26-2010, 04:18 PM   #905
Unregistered

Smile Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
Ughh! I did the music drum thing, and she heard the noise. What the heck do I do now? Where is this catwalk thing im supposed to go to? PLEASE HELP!
I cant seem to get passed the music drum thing. i cant ge tthe ball all the way across the litttle bar. any tips?
Old 12-26-2010, 05:09 PM   #906
Unregistered

Talking Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
im stuck at the door next to the knights whats the combination for the red and blue buttons?!?!?!? plz someone help me! thnx

Em
It's blue,red,red,red,blue!
Hope that helped!

Le Chat
Old 12-26-2010, 10:24 PM   #907
Unregistered

Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
you have to press g -> c -> d and then there's something inside
i am pressing g then c then d and still nothing.... :/
Old 12-28-2010, 03:34 AM   #908
Unregistered

so the iron box... i dont know what happened. i didnt know what to do so i was just randomly changing it but then it just ... went away and now there is no explanation mark above where the box is any more...

what do i do? do i have to restart the game :/?
Old 12-28-2010, 10:40 AM   #909
Unregistered

Talking Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbaker01 View Post
I'm so stuck where I am right now and I can't find any postings for this game anywhere. This is the first place I've found. Yeah after all the tuning fork stuff - you will start to find these round music cylinders that go into a device and I need the last one.
if you have found all three books put them into the shelves (1,3,5) a door will open follow the door and go to the painting you will find another page and then go to the door and search along the gate the ? mark will change into an x thats where the third music drum is.
Old 12-28-2010, 10:56 AM   #910
Unregistered

Quote:
what is the combination for the shed after you speak to tommy and stuff? You know the one with the stars and diamonds and stuff. I keep on putting in diamond,diamond,diamond,star,star but it will not work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
are you pressing the lock buttons underneath them?
Old 12-31-2010, 03:30 PM   #911
who it is

Cool Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

you have to play the piano for the last tuning fork
Old 01-04-2011, 05:47 PM   #912
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

k how do you open the symbol doors and i only have one juke box so where is the rest of them
Old 01-13-2011, 01:12 AM   #913
Unregistered

Question Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

hey guys i need help in that music drums thing.i got all of them but i am not getting how to solve that drum puzzle.i am spinning it as fast as i can for about 1 minute but it's not reacting at all.the walkthrough i read says that i have to keep spinning until nancy stops.i am going nuts here trying to figure out that thing from 1 week.plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz do helppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-17-2011, 06:49 PM   #914
Unregistered

Red face Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

i cant get the 3rd drum help pleazzzz
Old 01-22-2011, 10:27 AM   #915
Unregistered

how do you open the 2nd door in the library? i have all 3 missing books but when i put them on the shelf it says they are still missing...is there something else you have to do?