About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 08-02-2008, 08:10 PM   #76
Unregistered

Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Em - Follow the colors on the stands of statues.
omg thnk u soooooo much!!!!
Old 08-02-2008, 08:44 PM   #77
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Double Doors

no no no no when you find the paper from the tome watshisface gives you a key.......when i got the key i went up the stairs in the main room and went through those bouble wooden doors and i think theyre the jukeboxes er something and wou have to put a symbol in each one of them but only 1 at a time and you have to walk around and get all four of them but i dont know the order of them andi need the symbol order
Old 08-03-2008, 05:34 PM   #78
Unregistered

Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Has anyone figured out what symbol to use in the puzzle in nero's room? for the life of me, I cannot figure this out.

--Bella
Old 08-03-2008, 05:52 PM   #79
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

I NEED HELP BECAUSE NO ONE ELSE SEEMS TO HAVE TROUBLE WITH THIS PART. i PUT THE GEARD IN THE WALL AND OPENED THE SECRET DOORS,BUT NANCY CANT SEEM TO GO FAST ENOUGH TO FOLLOW THE CULPRITS FOOT PRINTS.

WHAT DO I DO NOW? PLEASE HEL ASAP BECAUSE I DONT HAVE A MEMORY CARD AND I REALLY DONT WANT TO RESTART THE WHOLE GAME

THX IN ADVANCE
Old 08-03-2008, 05:52 PM   #80
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
ok. so i couldn't sleep....

but guess who beat the game?

^_^

NOW I'm really going to sleep .

Message me if you need help....

//Tohkii.

i really need detailed help for finding the drums...i have one that u find like outside the library but idk where the other 2 r HELP!!!
Old 08-03-2008, 05:54 PM   #81
Unregistered

Quote:
I NEED HELP BECAUSE NO ONE ELSE SEEMS TO HAVE TROUBLE WITH THIS PART. i PUT THE GEARD IN THE WALL AND OPENED THE SECRET DOORS,BUT NANCY CANT SEEM TO GO FAST ENOUGH TO FOLLOW THE CULPRITS FOOT PRINTS.

WHAT DO I DO NOW? PLEASE HEL ASAP BECAUSE I DONT HAVE A MEMORY CARD AND I REALLY DONT WANT TO RESTART THE WHOLE GAME

THX IN ADVANCE

all u do is press the b button and that makes her go faster...that all
Old 08-03-2008, 05:55 PM   #82
Unregistered

Quote:

THX IN ADVANCE
You don't need a memory card, just save the game. Press "b" while walking to go faster, and it doesn't matter, you don't catch the culprit at this point.
Old 08-03-2008, 05:56 PM   #83
Unregistered

Quote:
i really need detailed help for finding the drums...i have one that u find like outside the library but idk where the other 2 r HELP!!!
One you find in the behind the coded door in the boiler room, and the other you find in the locked box by James.
Old 08-03-2008, 05:59 PM   #84
Unregistered

its says i need to talk to james and when i do he just says the same crap about his snow plow and how it broke on the box but idk where or what the box is!
Old 08-03-2008, 06:01 PM   #85
Unregistered

Quote:
its says i need to talk to james and when i do he just says the same crap about his snow plow and how it broke on the box but idk where or what the box is!
I guess you aren't at that point yet. you need to go into James Shed, and you need to find sprinkles the cat. do you have all of the coin pieces?
Old 08-03-2008, 06:05 PM   #86
Unregistered

yeah i found sprinkles i went down the path and wound up at the maze thing and the one guys accused me then i talked to ms. loveday and the guy in the wheel chair and i talked to james and i went into his shed and greg was there then i talked to that kids dad and found the blue stone thing in the coal stuff now idk what to do! this is frustrating
Old 08-03-2008, 06:07 PM   #87
Unregistered

so, then I think at this point James will be in the garage, which is by the boiler room.
Old 08-03-2008, 06:09 PM   #88
Unregistered

wait i just found the puzzle box in the boiler room secret door thing after the star maze thing. so i have two of the drums now!
Old 08-03-2008, 06:11 PM   #89
Unregistered

Quote:
wait i just found the puzzle box in the boiler room secret door thing after the star maze thing. so i have two of the drums now!
Yay! so you know the gray room that is before the boiler room? James should be there with his box.
Old 08-03-2008, 06:11 PM   #90
Unregistered

and now im talking to james in the garage sorta thing