About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 12-29-2009, 03:15 PM   #766
Unregistered

Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

I 'm stuck on the part where you have to keep in the shadows so no one sees you and i can't get past it.I need help please!!!!
Old 12-29-2009, 04:52 PM   #767
Unregistered

Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

u press start and it says quit or save. press save
Old 12-29-2009, 05:12 PM   #768
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alice Drake View Post
I found it on page 4, I believe.
i dont see it but ill keep looking
Old 12-29-2009, 05:21 PM   #769
lilli

Exclamation Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

what keys do i press on the piano??? i tried G C D G C but that doesnt work. does anyone know?!?!?!?! plz help me!!!!
Old 12-29-2009, 05:47 PM   #770
BRIANAW2334

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
i am so lost!! I can't figure out how to open the doors with the symbols, or how to do the music juke box.. I've got everything.. But i don't know what to do next! I collected all the tuning forks but dn't know how to work it!! Help me!
u got to the dorr bi the knights and unlock it and theres the tome
Old 12-29-2009, 05:48 PM   #771
Alice Drake
New Poster

Talking Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilli
what keys do i press on the piano??? i tried G C D G C but that doesnt work. does anyone know?!?!?!?! plz help me!!!!
If you see the fingerprints as numbers, hit them as 1 2 3 1 2. That's how I got it. ^-^
Alice Drake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 05:51 PM   #772
BRIANAW2334

I cant find the gears
Old 12-29-2009, 06:20 PM   #773
lilli

how do i get in mrs. lovedays secret doors??? ive unlocked the jukebox but im kinda confused...
Old 12-29-2009, 06:25 PM   #774
lilli

and how do i change the symbol thingys on the jujebox???
Old 12-29-2009, 09:05 PM   #775
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I bought this game today PLEASE HELP ME!!!!I'M A trying to unsolve it by myself but I'm REALLY stuck!!!!
Q1: do i need to do anything with the clock? like change the time?IF SO what time should i change it 2?
Q2:how do you open the doors that has symbols and stuff??does it need to be open?
Q3:there are more tuning forks?

PLEASE HELP!!!PLEASE HELP!!!! I LOOKED EVERYWHERE FOR HELP!!!
Q1-change the time to 9:00
Q2-That is later in the game WAIT!!!!
Q3-Yes there are 3 one is in the Piano, one is in the Knight, and the last is in the Photo when try to go to the 2nd floor.
Old 12-29-2009, 09:06 PM   #776
Unregistered

Cool Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilli View Post
and how do i change the symbol thingys on the jujebox???
You do not "cange it" you tap it!!!!
Old 12-29-2009, 09:10 PM   #777
Unregistered

Talking Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alice Drake View Post
How do you save your game? I thought it would save it for me, but I'm back to square one. ~Smacks head against wall~ This sucks!
You push start and it will come up on the screen!!!
Old 12-29-2009, 09:18 PM   #778
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
ok. so i couldn't sleep....

but guess who beat the game?

^_^

NOW I'm really going to sleep .

Message me if you need help....

//Tohkii.
I just wanted to say Hi and say you rock at this game because I can`t even bet the game and I if I do say so my self I think I am very good at video games so I feel like a little fish that got flushed dow the toielt!!!! (crying) - I am a BIG fan (I guess).
Old 12-30-2009, 11:19 AM   #779
Alice Drake
New Poster

I'm still around if you need any questions answered. <3
Old 12-30-2009, 12:33 PM   #780
Alice Drake
New Poster

I'm making the walkthrough as I speak, though I do remember up to the part that I turned off the game. So, I'll try to answer your questions as best as I can. <3