About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 07-25-2008, 08:23 PM   #31
Unregistered

Red face Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

1. how do i get to the communication room?help me!!!
Old 07-25-2008, 08:41 PM   #32
Unregistered

Lightbulb Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

i can't get in the light house please help!!
Old 07-26-2008, 10:26 AM   #33
kbaker01
New Poster

Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Communications room - you have to have all 3 of the music drums/cylinders. Once you do go to the machine with the antennae on top of it. swirl the antennae around so the red ball is in the middle of the green bar and then Nancy will hear that something heavy is being moved. Go back to the room where she can go outside on the catwalk and the wall is gone.
kbaker01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008, 10:46 AM   #34
Unregistered

Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Ok so I can't figure out what to do next. I went through Nero's secret passage....... and now I'm totally stuck. Help please?
Old 07-26-2008, 12:47 PM   #35
Unregistered

Hm.

You're in that little room now right? What part exactly are you stuck at?

In that little room, there should be a door or something that requires a password, look on the piece of paper Abernathy gave you and it should have the password (star, star, heart, etc.) After all that, you go up the ladder and look through the telescope and nancy will discover another coin thingy. Look through the telescope again.

//Tohkii.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Ok so I can't figure out what to do next. I went through Nero's secret passage....... and now I'm totally stuck. Help please?
Old 07-26-2008, 12:51 PM   #36
Unregistered

you need to talk to the captain.

He'll tell you that he's missing his cat.

Use your fish bait from earlier and stick it on the flat stump.

Go talk to him again and he'll give you the key to his boat.

//Tohkii.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i can't get in the light house please help!!
Old 07-26-2008, 02:49 PM   #37
Unregistered

I can't figure out what to do with the iron puzzle box James found.

Do I match the symbols or do I need to look at scraps of paper?

Help!!
Old 07-26-2008, 02:52 PM   #38
Unregistered

Where's the captin at?
Old 07-26-2008, 05:42 PM   #39
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

I'm at the lighthouse I can't get in! I did the lock just like' the sliver box" but it just will not open what know?

ps. Am I doing somthing wrong!
Old 07-27-2008, 12:18 AM   #40
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbaker01 View Post
You need to talk to the Kids dad. It's a store - red and white building I think and the mark to get to it is very small - I think it's beside a car on the left. you have to look very hard to find the way to it. Then after you talk to the dad you'll know where to go next.
I still cant find the 3d half of the coin. and i go into the red and white store and noone is there!!! can someone tell me what im doing wrong?
Old 07-27-2008, 09:45 PM   #41
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

u see where the kids dad is! its that store by him.there's a car on the left the mark is by, you have to look very hard to find the way to it. but it is there!
Old 07-28-2008, 12:42 AM   #42
Unregistered

I really need help I am on the rooftop and I was exploring when I got stuck in the corner opposite the telescope. I can't run or walk out of there. Please help cuz I don't want to start all over.
Old 07-28-2008, 08:29 AM   #43
Unregistered

I don't know if anyon e is interested in this or not, but did you know that you can spin the antenna without any of the music drums in it and get the clue to go to the lighthouse? I did it once, but didn't save that part of the game, went back to the iron puzzle box and got one musical drum. Then when I went back to the antenna, the one drum was inserted and I turned it and it moved again. Now I can't go back and get the other drums though.

Also I can't start the boat. I talked to the dude, found the cat and got the key, but the boat won't start. It just says this boat would be perfect to get to the lighthouse and what she needs is a key. I thought once you had the key it was supposed to automatically work. HELP!
Old 07-28-2008, 02:52 PM   #44
Unregistered

Smile Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Even though you have the key you still need to press the ignition button I think it is red on the right side of the wheel. Hope this helps.
Old 07-28-2008, 03:27 PM   #45
Unregistered

Well I feel like a big fat DUH!

Thank you soooo much!