About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 12-27-2008, 02:27 PM   #301
Unregistered

Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have no fricken idea ive been stuck on this part for like three days!!! i really wish i did no but if u figure it out plzzzz post it on here

you have to go see that one lady first
Old 12-27-2008, 03:39 PM   #302
Unregistered

Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

so im in the town place and ive looked everywhere.
how do i leave?
what do i do next?
ive looked and got everything i think.
Old 12-27-2008, 04:38 PM   #303
Unregistered

where is the dad?
Old 12-27-2008, 04:55 PM   #304
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

where is the third music box to plug into the wall?
Old 12-27-2008, 06:05 PM   #305
Unregistered

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!
How do u get into the library door and the one door with the knights and stuff in it???? I have done the 4 boxes but it won't let me in those doors! please help me i will try to help anyone with questions!!!!
Old 12-27-2008, 10:11 PM   #306
Unregistered

Wink Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Hey you guys!!!

I NEED HELP!!!

So i just got the key to like every door in the house.... and im stuck!!!!! I dont kno what to do!!!

How do u get into the weird doors that the person made? (Mr. Loveday I think)

HELP ME!!!

ANY HELP IS GREATLY APPRECIATED AND ACCEPTED!!!
Old 12-27-2008, 10:46 PM   #307
Unregistered

Wink Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

hey u guys... again... well i mean i kno what u r talking about with the "jukeboxes" but i have the code things from the doors but i cant enter them... idk how... theres no exclamation point thing...

HELP ME PLEASE!!!!! I LOVE WHOEVER DOES!!!

Thanks in advance!!!
Thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!
I was up all night last night lookin for this crap and I couldn't find it!!!
Old 12-28-2008, 02:29 PM   #308
Unregistered

ok l have 2 drums. l think the 3rd one i need is in the library or something? l dont know..can someone like spell it out for me how to get the 3rd drum please?
Old 12-28-2008, 03:30 PM   #309
RonnieSue
New Poster

what to do once in the communication room
RonnieSue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 03:55 PM   #310
Unregistered

Smile Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hey you guys!!!

I NEED HELP!!!

So i just got the key to like every door in the house.... and im stuck!!!!! I dont kno what to do!!!

How do u get into the weird doors that the person made? (Mr. Loveday I think)

HELP ME!!!

ANY HELP IS GREATLY APPRECIATED AND ACCEPTED!!!
well you have to go through all of the doors i think on the third floor there is a door with a page of the tome in it. you can put it in your inventory and then you have to go to the old guy on the first floor by the fireplace and talk to him because he gives you clues.
Old 12-28-2008, 07:44 PM   #311
RonnieSue
New Poster

Does anyone know exactly where the comunication room is, and what you have to do when there? Thank you!
Old 12-28-2008, 07:51 PM   #312
RonnieSue
New Poster

Hi! To leave the town u have to go back on the snowmobile u got off of, it will take you to Miss Abernathy's then when u leave there take the snowmobile again and it will take you back to the house.
Old 12-28-2008, 08:01 PM   #313
RonnieSue
New Poster

If u r talking about the library..write down the 4 symbols off of the gold door, then go up to where the 4 teal colored machines are at. When u see the first one, click on to the up or down notch and look for the symbol that goes in that position and do all four...when you're done you will here a ringing sound like an alarm clock which means that door is open, and u can go inside. Each gold door has it's own code..
Old 12-29-2008, 12:44 AM   #314
RonnieSue
New Poster

I have to go through the house undetected but u r given very little time an am always caught, is there any direction I should go to get to where I have to be faster. This is after Doyle uses dynomite as a diversion.
Old 12-29-2008, 09:47 AM   #315
Unregistered

i have no idea what to do after you hide in the shadows at the end and put the gear inb the fireplace.i try to go back out but nothing happens.Is there anything else i should do?