About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 07-24-2008, 04:59 PM   #16
kbaker01
New Poster

Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

where are you? I'm past the secret tunnel between the town and the mansion.
kbaker01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 05:02 PM   #17
kbaker01
New Poster

Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

I'm so stuck where I am right now and I can't find any postings for this game anywhere. This is the first place I've found. Yeah after all the tuning fork stuff - you will start to find these round music cylinders that go into a device and I need the last one.
Old 07-24-2008, 05:31 PM   #18
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
YOU HAVE TO PRESS G -> C -> D AND THEN THERE'S SOMETHING INSIDE
..OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT =S cuz...... I PRESSED THEM ALL DIFFERENTLY THEN G,C,D
I can't get the music box to open. I press g, c, d and nothing happens... should I have done something else first?
Old 07-24-2008, 06:41 PM   #19
kbaker01
New Poster

I saw this earlier - is this what you're talking about on the piano?

ok you for the 3rd fork go to the piano and play the finger printed keys in order form left to right most left being 1 (123,321,213,231) and the the fork is given to you
Old 07-24-2008, 10:33 PM   #20
Unregistered

Quote:
I can't get the music box to open. I press g, c, d and nothing happens... should I have done something else first?
You know those 3 torn up little sheets of paper?

Examine then. They tell you the order.

Or I could just tell you.

The top piece says:GC

The middle piece says: DG

And the last piece says: GCD

Do them in that order. GC DG GCD

---

As for my question...

I didn't find any drums either o_O. Was a character suppose to mention something about it because I'm running around and I don't see any...

And same for the communication room. Where the heck is it?!

//Tohkii.
Old 07-25-2008, 02:38 AM   #21
Unregistered

Okay.

I restarted my game because

1) I wanted to make sure I didn't miss anything. (although, I'm quite sure I did....)
2) A lot of people were asking where they can find things and I figured I'd be nice for once and write all my findings down .

So here.

THE GEARS. (4 gears)
#1 is on the second floor in the locked room with wierd symbols.

#2 is in the boiler room (red room/basement).

#3 can be found in that room that is locked with wierd symbols in the square hallway with all the knights and stuff. (1st floor)

#4 is in the library. (the locked door with wierd symbols in the main lobby room with that old guy in it...)

THE TUNING FORKS. (3 tuning forks)
One is in the clock. Turn the clock to 9:00 (2 bells before 11 is at 9)

One is in the piano. (there's a post before mine telling you which to press. Go look it up cuz I'm to lazy to try and remember what I did).

One is in the chest in that really girly purple room.....

THE TORN SHEET OF NOTE. (3 torn pieces)
one is tucked into a knight (in that square hallway on the 1st floor)

one is behind a shied in that tribal-looking room (with a dead zebra on the wall or something....)

and one is upstairs on the picture.

When you get to the music box/juke box thing, the order is GC DG GCD.

THE COIN. (3 fragments)
one is with greg.

one is with the kid's dad (which took me a while to find because that little bobbing arrow was so tiny, i didn't see it >:|)

and the 3rd is with the cat. Speckles or Sprinkles or something o_O Can't remember the thing's name. v_v.

THE BOOKS (3 books)
one is in the underground maze.

and the last 2 are in the library (the main lobby that the old guy was in)

That's pretty much all I got....

So. My questions:

1) Where are the stupid drums? I can't find them and I'm getting cranky o_O I haven't found any. NOT ONE! RAHHH!!! *turns into the Hulk*

2) Where's that dang communication room?

3) I was about to ask about that Iron Puzzle Box but then I figured it out (duh) and found my first drum. Where do I find the rest?

Thanks!

//Tohkii.
Old 07-25-2008, 03:10 AM   #22
Unregistered

Okay.

1st drum thing is in that Iron puzzle box.

2nd is in the symbol-locked door in the boiler room/red room/basement. (Once you get passed unlocking that dumb door, You have to touch these little red, blue, and green stars to get through the walls and into the storage room.)

So... where's the 3rd drum?
Old 07-25-2008, 03:24 AM   #23
Unregistered

AHHH!!!!

I found the last drum ^_^.

You have to go through the library, then through that tiny little hall with that picture of the kitty graveyard (although, I wonder why the secret society has a picture of that old lady's backyard....) and through the other door that leads you to outside. go down that little ramp. You will NOT see a ! Instead, look at the touch screen at the bottom right corner until you see an X. Yay!

I can finally go get some rest. *sighs*

//Tohkii.
Old 07-25-2008, 04:50 AM   #24
Unregistered

ok. so i couldn't sleep....

but guess who beat the game?

^_^

NOW I'm really going to sleep .

Message me if you need help....

//Tohkii.
Old 07-25-2008, 10:40 AM   #25
kbaker01
New Poster

Okay - I guess I'm in Neros room - the room with all the gears and I can't open the symbol puzzle on the wall. I'm assuming I need to use the page given to me by Mrs. Abernathy but the symbol is not really clear. What do I need to change the 3 sections to make that symbol?
Old 07-25-2008, 10:53 AM   #26
kbaker01
New Poster

nevermind got past it....
Old 07-25-2008, 01:36 PM   #27
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

hey i can't find the last coin fragment thats with the kids dad!!! i need help. what do i need to do?

Quote:
Okay.

I restarted my game because

1) I wanted to make sure I didn't miss anything. (although, I'm quite sure I did....)
2) A lot of people were asking where they can find things and I figured I'd be nice for once and write all my findings down .

So here.

THE GEARS. (4 gears)
#1 is on the second floor in the locked room with wierd symbols.

#2 is in the boiler room (red room/basement).

#3 can be found in that room that is locked with wierd symbols in the square hallway with all the knights and stuff. (1st floor)

#4 is in the library. (the locked door with wierd symbols in the main lobby room with that old guy in it...)

THE TUNING FORKS. (3 tuning forks)
One is in the clock. Turn the clock to 9:00 (2 bells before 11 is at 9)

One is in the piano. (there's a post before mine telling you which to press. Go look it up cuz I'm to lazy to try and remember what I did).

One is in the chest in that really girly purple room.....

THE TORN SHEET OF NOTE. (3 torn pieces)
one is tucked into a knight (in that square hallway on the 1st floor)

one is behind a shied in that tribal-looking room (with a dead zebra on the wall or something....)

and one is upstairs on the picture.

When you get to the music box/juke box thing, the order is GC DG GCD.

THE COIN. (3 fragments)
one is with greg.

one is with the kid's dad (which took me a while to find because that little bobbing arrow was so tiny, i didn't see it >:|)

and the 3rd is with the cat. Speckles or Sprinkles or something o_O Can't remember the thing's name. v_v.

THE BOOKS (3 books)
one is in the underground maze.

and the last 2 are in the library (the main lobby that the old guy was in)

That's pretty much all I got....

So. My questions:

1) Where are the stupid drums? I can't find them and I'm getting cranky o_O I haven't found any. NOT ONE! RAHHH!!! *turns into the Hulk*

2) Where's that dang communication room?

3) I was about to ask about that Iron Puzzle Box but then I figured it out (duh) and found my first drum. Where do I find the rest?

Thanks!

//Tohkii.
Old 07-25-2008, 01:54 PM   #28
kbaker01
New Poster

You need to talk to the Kids dad. It's a store - red and white building I think and the mark to get to it is very small - I think it's beside a car on the left. you have to look very hard to find the way to it. Then after you talk to the dad you'll know where to go next.
Old 07-25-2008, 01:56 PM   #29
kbaker01
New Poster

I finished the game as well. Off playing Harry Potter & the goblet of fire.
Old 07-25-2008, 02:42 PM   #30
Unregistered

Yea.

XD It's a wonder how he gets customers with that bad location of his. .

//TOhkii.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbaker01 View Post
You need to talk to the Kids dad. It's a store - red and white building I think and the mark to get to it is very small - I think it's beside a car on the left. you have to look very hard to find the way to it. Then after you talk to the dad you'll know where to go next.