About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 09-22-2008, 05:36 PM   #211
Unregistered

Smile Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Crazy question, but I can't find the last tuning fork. I have the one from the clock and the one from the chest in the bedroom. Help?
you have to use the piano and do different combinations
Old 09-22-2008, 05:51 PM   #212
Unregistered

Red face Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbaker01 View Post
Communications room - you have to have all 3 of the music drums/cylinders. Once you do go to the machine with the antennae on top of it. swirl the antennae around so the red ball is in the middle of the green bar and then Nancy will hear that something heavy is being moved. Go back to the room where she can go outside on the catwalk and the wall is gone.
need help i try and i try and i try and i try but i just cant get it HHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-26-2008, 05:58 AM   #213
Unregistered

Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

I am stuck in the village, have 2 pieces of coin from chasing Greg & old lady's cat, but nobody's in the store!!
HELP ME!! I don't know what to do (after 10 times lookin everywhere)
Old 09-29-2008, 08:34 AM   #214
oldlady01
New Poster

Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Please help me. I'm stuck in the village and can't find the coal/ quartz. I've talked to the store owner but can't remember where to look or how to find the quartz in the coal... where do I find the coal???
oldlady01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 12:02 AM   #215
Unregistered

How do you open the doors with the weird symbols? I've been trying forever and still can't figure it out.
Please help.
Old 10-11-2008, 04:26 PM   #216
Unregistered

Quote:
YOU HAVE TO PRESS G -> C -> D AND THEN THERE'S SOMETHING INSIDE
..OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT =S cuz...... I PRESSED THEM ALL DIFFERENTLY THEN G,C,D
this reply is completely useless
Old 10-11-2008, 04:57 PM   #217
Unregistered

Question Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

how do yo fing the grears in the game .help me
Old 10-11-2008, 05:58 PM   #218
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

I'm completely stuck.

So far I have: found all the tuning forks and used them, found the tomb, opened all of the doors with the symbols by using the jukeboxes, and I have all four gears.

Even though I have all four gears, the door still isn't opening. What else do I need to do? What comes next?

Any help is appreciated!
Old 10-12-2008, 11:14 AM   #219
Unregistered

Smile Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
you have to press g -> c -> d and then there's something inside
Hey what do those symbols -> mean. Do i have to do anything. I will try by myself at first and see if there is anything like that but i am not sure. will find out thanks for the tips.
Old 10-13-2008, 01:09 AM   #220
Unregistered

So you guys know the two places that have a symbol by the door and you're supposed to put the symbol next to it? Try the tome pages that you find. The one in the lighthouse is the figure eight pattern-I found it on the second Tome page that I found in the house! See if it works-if not...I'm sorry : (
Old 10-13-2008, 01:48 AM   #221
Unregistered

Symbol for Nero's room: top: the half circle

Middle: looks something like this: ^ with the vertical line underneath

Bottom: The symbol that has a hole in the middle [ ] sort of like that...sorry if it doesn't help, but the picture on the Abernathy tome page looks pretty shotty! Hopefully it helps....Good Luck
Old 10-17-2008, 01:49 AM   #222
Unregistered

yeap i need help. i have the gears but how do u get them to fit?
Old 10-17-2008, 07:53 PM   #223
Birsh

Question Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Where do i find the last piece of coin in the coal? any help would be awesome
Old 10-17-2008, 08:16 PM   #224
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

i have two drums: one from the iron box and one from the walkway. i know that the third drum is by the library but how do i get to it. when i go in the library all i can do is look at the shelf and make a comment on the books. there is a door with a circle but no arrow underneath it. how do i trigger the arrow to appear and get the last drum. i have been everywhere and am at my WITS END!!!! PLEASE HELP!!
Old 10-19-2008, 03:36 PM   #225
Unregistered

Quote:
it goes in the statue in the middle of town. there is a spot for it. look for the "!"

HELP PLEASE Where is the 3rd piece to the coin i cannot find it.