About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 08-05-2008, 09:59 PM   #136
Unregistered

Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Help, I'm in Nero's room. What symbol do I use??
Dianne
i have no fricken idea ive been stuck on this part for like three days!!! i really wish i did no but if u figure it out plzzzz post it on here
Old 08-05-2008, 10:37 PM   #137
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
ok. so i couldn't sleep....

but guess who beat the game?

^_^

NOW I'm really going to sleep .

Message me if you need help....

//Tohkii.
what do i do when i got all the tuning forks and i just unlocked the door by the statues where it was blue, red,red,red, blue and the juice box what do i press with my tuning forks? do i press g,c,d because im doing that and nothing happens HELP!!!
Old 08-05-2008, 11:40 PM   #138
Unregistered

Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
what do i do when i got all the tuning forks and i just unlocked the door by the statues where it was blue, red,red,red, blue and the juice box what do i press with my tuning forks? do i press g,c,d because im doing that and nothing happens HELP!!!
for that part you need to have all three of those ripped pages the order would be i think

g-c-d-g-g-c-d

i'm pretty sure
Old 08-05-2008, 11:50 PM   #139
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

How do i get out of the light house? i've seen the victim but i can't seem to get off of the island? is there something i'm supposed to do cuz i can't seem to find it.

And how do i view those question marks at the bottom of my touch screen?
Old 08-06-2008, 12:44 AM   #140
Unregistered

Quote:
i have no fricken idea ive been stuck on this part for like three days!!! i really wish i did no but if u figure it out plzzzz post it on here
I've gone through every single possible option and i can't find it, if some one does can u please post it?!
Old 08-06-2008, 11:14 AM   #141
Unregistered

Quote:
I've gone through every single possible option and i can't find it, if some one does can u please post it?!
i kno me too there nust be some secret thing u have to do but i really want to get past this part this is my 4th day that ive been stuck on this part!!
Old 08-06-2008, 05:37 PM   #142
Unregistered

i just got this game and have found the tomb, then i found the single piece of paper w/ the symbols the old guy says are miss love goods!!!! i am very stuck! please help me!!!!! -desperate
Old 08-06-2008, 05:41 PM   #143
Unregistered

just so you know i have been stuck for 2 days! please help
Old 08-06-2008, 11:32 PM   #144
Unregistered

Quote:
just so you know i have been stuck for 2 days! please help
ive been stuck for like 4...what r u stuck on?? im stuck on the combination thing in neros room
Old 08-07-2008, 05:13 PM   #145
Unregistered

So I'm at the end part with the flame but I can't find the gear for the fireplace. So where do I find it? There's only so many places I can walk with shadows.
Old 08-07-2008, 05:48 PM   #146
Unregistered

Ok, Nero's room people....you need to talk to Abernathy. Go back out the front door and hop on the snowmobile. It will take you to her. I think this will help.
Dianne
Old 08-07-2008, 07:00 PM   #147
Unregistered

Quote:
i just got this game and have found the tomb, then i found the single piece of paper w/ the symbols the old guy says are miss love goods!!!! i am very stuck! please help me!!!!! -desperate
im still stuck and am in need of help, plese quote this question and help
Old 08-07-2008, 07:04 PM   #148
Unregistered

Quote:
ive been stuck for like 4...what r u stuck on?? im stuck on the combination thing in neros room
Old 08-07-2008, 07:41 PM   #149
Unregistered

Quote:
Ok, Nero's room people....you need to talk to Abernathy. Go back out the front door and hop on the snowmobile. It will take you to her. I think this will help.
Dianne
omg diane i love u sooo much!!!! thank u!!!!!

-Emily
Old 08-07-2008, 09:43 PM   #150
Unregistered

use the pages from the Tome to get past Neros puzzle.