About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 06-23-2008, 01:59 AM   #16
Unregistered

Talking Re: MGS4 Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints, Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
so how do you beat flying mantis? I have worked on her and not been able to do it. I also only have 4 rations and nothing else.
u gotta shoot her smal dolls, i but when shoot the right one u get it when u finish and start over, but i dunno with the other one peace

and BTW did any1 other get the face camo of the L. beauty , R.beauty. C.beauty. and S.beauty? ( laughing octopus, raging raven ,crying wolf , screaming mantis)

ah man dsthealth costs 5 mil .....
Old 06-23-2008, 02:01 AM   #17
Unregistered

Post Re: MGS4 Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints, Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
so how do you beat flying mantis? I have worked on her and not been able to do it. I also only have 4 rations and nothing else.
She has 2 smal dolls at her sides shoot , and when u kill her and she walks at you with only the octo camo search around i think u will find something cool :P
Old 06-23-2008, 09:21 PM   #18
Raiden

Re: MGS4 Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints, Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
To beat Screaming Mantis is very simple.

ok the first thing you do is use the syringe on yourself as soon as the battle starts, u will automatically break from her control after removing the nanomachines, after that shoot at her 2 dolls they both will take 4 hits until they fall to the ground. make sure u pick them up before she gets them back. she only uses 2 attcks 1 being she teleports towrds you and slashes at you. all you have to do is roll away when she slashes. and her second attack is using the soldiers to shoot you, they can be killed, and if meryl starts to annoy you shoot her and do exactly what you did with vamp by grabbing her and using the syringe.

as for your 4 rations , check the doorways and the perimeter of the room u can find some rations there.
Old 06-23-2008, 09:23 PM   #19
Raiden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
To beat Screaming Mantis is very simple.

ok the first thing you do is use the syringe on yourself as soon as the battle starts, u will automatically break from her control after removing the nanomachines, after that shoot at her 2 dolls they both will take 4 hits until they fall to the ground. make sure u pick them up before she gets them back. she only uses 2 attcks 1 being she teleports towrds you and slashes at you. all you have to do is roll away when she slashes. and her second attack is using the soldiers to shoot you, they can be killed, and if meryl starts to annoy you shoot her and do exactly what you did with vamp by grabbing her and using the syringe.

as for your 4 rations , check the doorways and the perimeter of the room u can find some rations there.

oh yes i forgot to tell you, after you pick up both of her dolls select one as a weapon and shoot her with it and shake your controller while holding l1 after a direct hit.
Old 06-24-2008, 09:41 AM   #20
Unregistered

Quote:
I can not get past the octopus thing in the room you can not get out of. Any tips?
use the solid eye night vision to find her
Old 06-24-2008, 12:10 PM   #21
Unregistered

lol i beat the game on BBH and TBH with eagle rank on both in 3 days and u cant even kill the noob octopussy
Old 06-24-2008, 12:12 PM   #22
Unregistered

lol if u wnt the stealth camo and bandana for free just go on liquid easy and get through it without getting an valert and/or no kills.
Old 06-25-2008, 06:48 PM   #23
Unregistered

Quote:
I can not get past the octopus thing in the room you can not get out of. Any tips?
try using your night vision
Old 06-26-2008, 04:15 AM   #24
Unregistered

If you cant beat a boss, be a man about it and keep ringing otacon. haha he eventually tells you how to beat them.
Old 06-26-2008, 10:08 PM   #25
Unregistered

Quote:
i can take vamp down to no life and psyche.. does it have to be
a headshot?? i dont even know what "STAND UP" is sorry ..
this is my first metal gear. SOCOM HARDCORE PLAYER
kk you have 2 take him down and then knife him with the thing that snake uses 2 stop him from dieing

hope you get that lol
Old 06-28-2008, 11:47 AM   #26
Hadi

Post Re: MGS4 Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints, Cheat Codes and Strategy

how to kill screaming mantis!!
PEOPLE said you the syringe on your self. but how do u do that? i select the syringe no weapon. hole R1 and triangle is that right ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????
Old 06-28-2008, 02:56 PM   #27
Unregistered

Quote:
i can take vamp down to no life and psyche.. does it have to be
a headshot?? i dont even know what "STAND UP" is sorry ..
this is my first metal gear. SOCOM HARDCORE PLAYER
use the syringe in CQC
Old 06-28-2008, 03:03 PM   #28
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadi View Post
how to kill screaming mantis!!
PEOPLE said you the syringe on your self. but how do u do that? i select the syringe no weapon. hole R1 and triangle is that right ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????
shoot the 2 puppets on her side's then grad the puppets and use it on her

use the syringe in the window then pres the action butten
Old 06-29-2008, 01:16 PM   #29
Unregistered

Angry Re: MGS4 Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints, Cheat Codes and Strategy

I've tried killing vamp i got him down to no psyche stood behind him then tried grabbing him with the cqc but all i suceed in doing is throwing him to the floor. what am i doing wrong ? he's beginnig to get on my nerves now lol
Old 06-30-2008, 11:07 AM   #30
Unregistered

make sure u have no weapon, or a weapon labled CQC r1 from behind if u can hold it, then press Triangle when u have him grabbed
then raiden will fuck bicth up, opps justb ruined it