About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 02-01-2009, 02:26 PM   #61
ghayman
New Poster

Re: Wii Fit Tips, FAQ, Help, Tricks, Hints, Cheat Codes and Strategy

In the Wii Fit Aerobic Running (Single) I can achieve a higher score while running at a slower pace. Why is that?

Can anyone provide some hints for this challenge?

Gary Hayman
ghayman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 07:12 PM   #62
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghayman View Post
In the Wii Fit Aerobic Running (Single) I can achieve a higher score while running at a slower pace. Why is that?

Can anyone provide some hints for this challenge?

Gary Hayman

An even pace gets you a higher score.
Old 02-03-2009, 10:40 AM   #63
oikoa

Wink Re: Wii Fit Tips, FAQ, Help, Tricks, Hints, Cheat Codes and Strategy

Those bees can be irritating on that bubble game, I found myself being too careful not to let them get me, but when I almost ignore them and try going really fast they seem to miss me.

A good trick for the candle one is don’t look at the screen, find a spot on the floor to look at and just concentrate on being really still…and you don’t HAVE to cross your legs.
Old 02-11-2009, 11:02 AM   #64
Unregistered

Ski Jump...we've gotten 199 a few times. Our highest score to date is 387 combined. Centering is the key.

Slalom...we've gotten as low as 24 seconds on Advanced.
Soccer....665 on Advanced

Wish there were more balance games on Wii fit!!!
Old 02-17-2009, 11:20 AM   #65
Unregistered

wii-records.com the ski jumps are 404mtrs. and thier are some handy hints on how to do it
Old 02-27-2009, 12:31 PM   #66
Unregistered

Wink Re: Wii Fit Tips, FAQ, Help, Tricks, Hints, Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
wii-records.com the ski jumps are 404mtrs. and thier are some handy hints on how to do it
I've found that the more balanced you are all the way down the slope and in the air gets the highest scores. the highest i've achieved is 393, with the highest singlw jump of 200m (this was done on my bum mind you! lol, i've done most of the games on my back-side, it's funny) skiiing is good on your bum lol!
Old 02-27-2009, 12:34 PM   #67
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Wii Fit Tips, FAQ, Help, Tricks, Hints, Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Ski Jump...we've gotten 199 a few times. Our highest score to date is 387 combined. Centering is the key.

Slalom...we've gotten as low as 24 seconds on Advanced.
Soccer....665 on Advanced

Wish there were more balance games on Wii fit!!!
YOU MUST GET THE RAVIN RABBIDS GAME, there's over 50 games to play, most of which use the wii board in new and imaginative ways!!!!!! love it
Old 03-16-2009, 11:19 AM   #68
Unregistered

Arrow Re: Wii Fit Tips, FAQ, Help, Tricks, Hints, Cheat Codes and Strategy

Go onto Wiifittricks.com
No way you can do it
Old 03-22-2009, 01:51 PM   #69
Unregistered

Quote:
Does anyone have tips for getting better scores boxing? I'm killing myself and can't get to 300.
For boxing, I've gotten to expert mode with (says 10 minutes, but registers 13, i haven't timed it yet) there's several things to boxing to get the top score.

1. DO NOT TAKE YOUR EYES OFF THE TRAINER! The number one thing that sends you off your guidance is when you don't know which foot he wants you to start on. Be sure to remember, if he wants you to switch feet, start with the opposite of the one he ends with (that is if you lost track of what he started with) HOWEVER, the only one where you won't do both feet is the dodging, and that's a tricky one, I'll get into it in a minute.

2. If you hit the target RIGHT on time, you get 2 points instead of only 1. To do this, you have to be about half a second ahead of the trainer in your footing, it won't take off points for the blocking, it still registers it. Strike right before he says "right" or "left," or right as the target begins to appear (it's best to just get used to the beat and know about when he says "right" or "left" according to when you have to step, focus on the cowbell to get this down)

3. In free-mode (the last few seconds) when you can throw punches "any way you want to," there's only one way to do it: GO NUTS!!! Start swinging both the wii remote and the nunchuck rapidly back and forth (it also helps if you put a little vertical motion, so swing down and forward in a downward arc to get the fastest results) in short, rapid motions. This'll get you the most points for that. ALSO!!! IF YOU ARE NOT CENTERED, IT WILL NOT REGISTER ALL THE HITS FOR THIS, so make sure you're centered, and stay at least about 3-5 feet away from the sensor bar.

4. (ONLY ON ADVANCED AND EXPERT MODES) Now, for dodging., this one's a toughie, and I still haven't quite mastered it yet, but I've figure out about how it works.

What you have to do to dodge, is take the Wii remote and the Nunchuck, and keep them parallel to each other, then rapidly jerk them to the right or left (depending on which way you have to dodge) and while you do so, turn them in the direction you're moving them in. The best results will come from a good, wide motion, and as far and fast as you can twist them in your hands in the same direction.

GOOD LUCK! (I got a score of 1298 on the boxing with this technique)
Old 04-01-2009, 03:43 PM   #70
Unregistered

does anyone know what the highest record was in the world cuz my friend and i really wanna know.Also, how do u cheat on the ski jump?
Old 04-24-2009, 02:02 PM   #71
Devious

Quote:
Does anyone have any tips for the cross-legged candle balance game? (forgot the real name) I cant seem to get anywhere with it....not sure what I"m doing wrong?? thanks
Get a box of books and set it on the balance board. After 3 minutes, the game ends and you have the high score.
Old 04-25-2009, 03:01 PM   #72
Unregistered

My high score is 387 m after both jumps. I think 200 is the most you can score on one jump so 400 is the biggest score.
Old 05-16-2009, 02:10 PM   #73
Unregistered

when i take a body test it always says i gain wait, but if i retake it right after, it always says i lost weight. also, i'm 115 pounds at least and on average it weighs me at 108. is it just my board that is having problems?
Old 06-09-2009, 01:27 PM   #74
Unregistered

I get maximum speed by centering on the blue circle, jump as late as possible and then I just try to stay as still as possible on the vertical line. This makes me jump about 195m every time. I've found that staying still is the most important while I bend forward just a little bit - works for me.
Old 06-11-2009, 06:00 PM   #75
Unregistered

Quote:
For boxing, I've gotten to expert mode with (says 10 minutes, but registers 13, i haven't timed it yet) there's several things to boxing to get the top score.

1. DO NOT TAKE YOUR EYES OFF THE TRAINER! The number one thing that sends you off your guidance is when you don't know which foot he wants you to start on. Be sure to remember, if he wants you to switch feet, start with the opposite of the one he ends with (that is if you lost track of what he started with) HOWEVER, the only one where you won't do both feet is the dodging, and that's a tricky one, I'll get into it in a minute.

2. If you hit the target RIGHT on time, you get 2 points instead of only 1. To do this, you have to be about half a second ahead of the trainer in your footing, it won't take off points for the blocking, it still registers it. Strike right before he says "right" or "left," or right as the target begins to appear (it's best to just get used to the beat and know about when he says "right" or "left" according to when you have to step, focus on the cowbell to get this down)

3. In free-mode (the last few seconds) when you can throw punches "any way you want to," there's only one way to do it: GO NUTS!!! Start swinging both the wii remote and the nunchuck rapidly back and forth (it also helps if you put a little vertical motion, so swing down and forward in a downward arc to get the fastest results) in short, rapid motions. This'll get you the most points for that. ALSO!!! IF YOU ARE NOT CENTERED, IT WILL NOT REGISTER ALL THE HITS FOR THIS, so make sure you're centered, and stay at least about 3-5 feet away from the sensor bar.

4. (ONLY ON ADVANCED AND EXPERT MODES) Now, for dodging., this one's a toughie, and I still haven't quite mastered it yet, but I've figure out about how it works.

What you have to do to dodge, is take the Wii remote and the Nunchuck, and keep them parallel to each other, then rapidly jerk them to the right or left (depending on which way you have to dodge) and while you do so, turn them in the direction you're moving them in. The best results will come from a good, wide motion, and as far and fast as you can twist them in your hands in the same direction.

GOOD LUCK! (I got a score of 1298 on the boxing with this technique)

yep, i have found that that's the trick indeed, my q is.. are there ways to "tweak"some of the exersises? for example instead of 3 series make it 6 before the bell sounds again?,
a different venue/trainer?
shorter explenation from the guy?
faster tempo?

stuff like that,

if someone got the answers, please share..

srry for the english, nog my native language,

thx in advance!!

flozz