About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 06-05-2009, 11:50 AM   #1
Dale Weir
Site God

Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, achievements, trophies, FAQ, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy guides for Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings for Nintendo Wii, Nintendo DSi, Sony PS2 and PSP. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.
Dale Weir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 04:34 PM   #2
Unregistered

Angry Re: Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy G

Istanbul 7/15... anyone else have trouble with the skulls and gears?! I've been toying with this part for 2 hours now and it seems to be a glitch with no bypass. WTF!
Old 06-10-2009, 04:50 PM   #3
natebrock

Re: Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy G

Ive been struggling with the gears and the skull as well. Been at it for hours. I agree that it's probably a glitch, in which case I am PISSED. Let me know if you make any headway.
Old 06-10-2009, 05:03 PM   #4
natebrock

Re: Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy G

UPDATE: For whatever reason , it wont let you stuff the skull into the first set of gears (must be a glitch) but after several tries I did somehow manage to run passed the first block before it crushed me and from that point on every gears responds to the skulls.
Old 06-10-2009, 06:22 PM   #5
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by natebrock View Post
Ive been struggling with the gears and the skull as well. Been at it for hours. I agree that it's probably a glitch, in which case I am PISSED. Let me know if you make any headway.
Try throwing them at the gears instead of placing them in it.
Old 06-10-2009, 11:07 PM   #6
Unregistered

Angry Re: Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy G

Dudes, Im stuck in Panama. Im fightin the guy with the 2 torches that keeps breathin fire at u while u 2 are trapped in the ring of fire. Theres some rocks laying around but he just ducks them when I throw em. He blasts me automatically if I get too close, he ducks the rocks if I throw em while he's drinkin more gas(i assume he's drinkin gas) and otherwise I cant touch him or lasso him. WTF???
Old 06-11-2009, 01:37 AM   #7
natebrock

Believe it or not, those coconut things are POINTLESS. The only way to beat him is to whip-trip him and then throw some punches. He'll break away from the whip most of the time but on every 3rd attempt or so you'll successfully get him on the ground.
Old 06-11-2009, 11:47 AM   #8
Unregistered

Thx, Nate, that did the trick. Now Im stuck in a diff part a little further down tho. Theres this planet puzzle with all these rolling planets rolling around and 4 switches on the ground. There's a big stone clue in the middle, but I cant make heads or tails of it. What good is a clue if the clue doesnt make sense? Anyway, I dont know what order to hit the switches in and I cant tell from the clue. Suggestions???
Old 06-11-2009, 04:46 PM   #9
Unregistered

There is a better way to beat the fire breather. Wait until his third fire breath, then, he will start to drink to refill, while he is doing that, whip his feet out from under him. You can easily do this and take no damage.

Now for my problem. I am stuck shortly after that where there are two hanging stone heads, one in motion, and one that you can swing by whipping it. What the heck are you supposed to do here?

Thanks
Old 06-11-2009, 11:42 PM   #10
Unregistered

For the two hanging heads find a big rock and throw it on this thing on the wall that has water running on it.

And for the rolling rock planets count the circles on the buttons you step on start with the button that has the least amount 1-4.
Does anyone know if the ps2 game has better graphics than on the wii? I'm playing the game on ps3.
Old 06-12-2009, 03:19 PM   #11
Unregistered

Question Re: Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy G

Does anybody know if the PS2 game has any exclusive features or did it just get screwed over? Fate of Atlantis would be perfect for PS2 and same with multiplayer WTF lucas arts.
Old 06-12-2009, 03:20 PM   #12
Unregistered

Question Re: Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy G

help on the boats pat
Old 06-13-2009, 01:52 AM   #13
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by natebrock View Post
UPDATE: For whatever reason , it wont let you stuff the skull into the first set of gears (must be a glitch) but after several tries I did somehow manage to run passed the first block before it crushed me and from that point on every gears responds to the skulls.
once you see the icon just swing the wii remote without pressing "a" .
Old 06-13-2009, 09:43 AM   #14
Unregistered

How did everyone get by the spinning blade room? I jumped through the first set, but I can't figure out what to do with the second. Any suggestions?
Old 06-13-2009, 05:31 PM   #15
Unregistered

any one got any tips for the Piano in the begining of the odin level like how many waves of gaurds, or if theres a time factor, when does it END!!!