About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 02-17-2010, 11:00 AM   #481
Unregistered

Re: Gaia Online Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
there isnt no cheats for gaia!
youve gotta earn it your self
There is ONE cheat for Gaia. Golden Gaia. But, its risky since you have to pay for the key (Yes there is a trial version so its free) and you have to give out your username and password for them to get gold for you.
Old 02-18-2010, 11:36 AM   #482
Roarr.

Exclamation Re: Gaia Online Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
im been banned on gaia for puttting big pictures of dancing spaming basically how do i get past the ip ban?

Make a new email, new account, start all over I guess. If you were a millionaire, too bad. If you want to get back on gaia you need another account.
Old 02-18-2010, 11:41 AM   #483
Roarr.

TIPS:

Never, NEVER fall for those cheap gaians who send you phoney websites telling you their gonna give you gold. I've been fooled once when I was a noob, but there wasn't much gold to steal. Example:

username:
so i can give you gold

password:
so i can give you gold

and that one was actually from a girl that says she was my "friend"... You'll just LOSE your gold that way. Or items, fish, car parts, anything expensive you might own. NEVER GIVE OUT YOUR PASSWORD!! If your "friends" try sending you a website like that, they might not REALLY be your friends. Seriously. WATCH OUT. Well, hope this helps some of you people that might be dumb enough to fall for it. Later.

~Princess Kagoli
Old 02-18-2010, 03:14 PM   #484
Unregistered

Quote:
closest thing to a gold mine I found was black jack. Go through market and buy tokens for less than 1g each, play black jack. For each dealer you beat, you get 100 free tickets. Sell tickets in market for 2g each, usually in clusters of 10, 100, 1000 or so. I went from 3k to 15k in a few hours that way and since I like black jack, that worked out pretty well for me.
ahh that's really smart....what do you mean each dealer you beat it's nearly impossible even though i love black jack
Old 02-18-2010, 09:00 PM   #485
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1~chuchi View Post
that is soo true i am a 13 year old and can never find a cheat that works. i tryed and tryed but nutting. i agree.. with u.
i know the gaia online cheats first u turn it on at gaia labs and its up up down down left right left right b a enter
Old 02-19-2010, 01:05 AM   #486
Unregistered

Hey peoples, Instead of cheating go here: http://dolphinmania.pandaandpenguin.com/
It's a booty grabbin' site *nods*
I made 80k in 23 minutes. So so so so so if you're a lazy fat man that plays on gaia 24/7 then you'll be a infinityaire! Yayz for that.
Old 02-21-2010, 03:35 PM   #487
Unregistered

Quote:
Hey peoples, Instead of cheating go here: http://dolphinmania.pandaandpenguin.com/
It's a booty grabbin' site *nods*
I made 80k in 23 minutes. So so so so so if you're a lazy fat man that plays on gaia 24/7 then you'll be a infinityaire! Yayz for that.

Ty for posting that.
But really calling us lazy fat men? Your just insulting yourself since you got 80k in 23min. Tisk tisk =p

~iiScene4Life
Old 02-22-2010, 09:35 PM   #488
Unregistered

first of all man if you would know you can ask your damn friends on gaia to donate if not just save up second of all i checked on myspace to see if there were any gaiacheats64 and the results were an epic fail there were no results you douche bag third of all why are you guys so fucking stupid into being into these kind of websites get a life you stupid noobs you think hacking getting cheats and all that makes you look cool no it doesnt it makes you look like a dumbass.
Old 02-26-2010, 09:42 PM   #489
Unregistered

http://dolphinmania.pandaandpenguin....x.php?start=46

It's a booty grab site. There, they have links too all of the big tanks on Gaia. They tell you when the tank is glowing, how long it's glowing for, and if the game is full. If you're logged into Gaia, all you'll have to do is click the link and it'll take you to the tank, and the booty grab shall begin.

I made 10,000g in one hour playing this site.

Enjoy!
Old 02-27-2010, 02:10 AM   #490
Unregistered

Quote:
Well, the person who posted the Daily Chance stuff has a good mind P:
Other option is Gaia Cash.
Another option is gaiagoldgiver@rocketmail.com their old account was Mrs. Bank Account, but she was recently banned for flaming which she didn't do (I look through ALL her posts), so they made a new account- Mr. Bank Account at the moment, they are still recovering, but they can still give away gold and itms. Soon, I am going to get a Steel Plated Ninja Band (x2), Winter Rose, and a Ancient Katana from them. All you need to do is give them your username, that's it. No password.
The max gold you can ask for at the moment is 30k itms will take about 1 week to get.

Hope you enjoy it guys!
So why would they just give away some stuff for free?
Old 02-27-2010, 04:55 PM   #491
Unregistered

Quote:
So why would they just give away some stuff for free?
Personally, I don't know why. All I know is that Mrs Bank Account was banned for flaming and they want to help out noobs like us.
Just give the user and soon you'll get a trade for gold. I used my mule for this about 1 month ago and used all the gold and my account is still active.
Old 02-28-2010, 03:37 AM   #492
Unregistered

Quote:
How do you get lots of gold?
i need gol
Old 03-02-2010, 06:51 AM   #493
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by missbunny94 View Post
has anyone ever tryed gaia-online-cheats.blogspot.com, ive been there its to hard 4 me maybe u guys can try it. there has to be a cheat code out there some where i mean have u seen the ppl with 10,000 items on, to be that rich and not use a cheat code youd have to had been on gaia ur whole life. wth!
I havent used cheat codes or been on gaia my whole life but i happen to have lots of rich items including one i just bought, panda slipps
Old 03-03-2010, 07:12 PM   #494
Unregistered

Smile Re: Gaia Online Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

ok my friend she has like 10mill on like 10 mule accounts and giveing away for free she says she set up a web site called
http://kitten11544.webs.com/
shes really giveing this amount of money away cuz she is giveing up gaia forever and she has alot of items like 1000 on each account she might have the item so just click on gaiagold and stuff i guess and fill it out this was going 2 just be for who ever who happens to go but im posting it so she can quiet lmfao so yeah idk if you believe meh or her just try it it works only reson i didnt do it cuz i have all the things i need 2 and soon i will quiet so my money going to whoevers want it ^^
Old 03-04-2010, 06:10 PM   #495
Unregistered

Quote:
ok my friend she has like 10mill on like 10 mule accounts and giveing away for free she says she set up a web site called
http://kitten11544.webs.com/
shes really giveing this amount of money away cuz she is giveing up gaia forever and she has alot of items like 1000 on each account she might have the item so just click on gaiagold and stuff i guess and fill it out this was going 2 just be for who ever who happens to go but im posting it so she can quiet lmfao so yeah idk if you believe meh or her just try it it works only reson i didnt do it cuz i have all the things i need 2 and soon i will quiet so my money going to whoevers want it ^^
As fake as hell.
Only IDIOTS would give there passwords. If you do have 20mil, and are willing to give it away, then you will only need our USERNAMES for a simple TRADE.

~iiScene4Life