About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 12-15-2007, 12:23 PM   #46
Unregistered

Re: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Futurama_Freak1 View Post
Climb UP the vine a bit and then swing.
I have the same problem with the vine at beginning of chapter 15. Can't seem to get enough momentum to reach the next ledge to the right. I've tried climbing UP and DOWN the vine before wall-running, but can't get close to that ledge on the right!

Any one?
Old 12-16-2007, 09:50 AM   #47
Unregistered

Re: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have the same problem with the vine at beginning of chapter 15. Can't seem to get enough momentum to reach the next ledge to the right. I've tried climbing UP and DOWN the vine before wall-running, but can't get close to that ledge on the right!

Any one?
I'm also stuck in that cemetary at the start of Chapter 15. When you're on the vine, the next hand-hold on the right seems too far away! Is there another hand-hold upwards towards the left? Please help!
Old 12-17-2007, 09:18 PM   #48
Unregistered

Question Chapter 13

I cant get pass the Mathew, Mark , Luke , John, Puzzle I can get on top and twist them around like i am supposed to but nothing happens Please Help!
Old 12-17-2007, 09:38 PM   #49
Unregistered

Quote:
I'm also stuck in that cemetary at the start of Chapter 15. When you're on the vine, the next hand-hold on the right seems too far away! Is there another hand-hold upwards towards the left? Please help!
Since your past chapter 13 can you help me with the Mathew mark luke john puzzle.
Old 12-18-2007, 07:15 AM   #50
Unregistered

Quote:
stuck where the shotguns make a cross and a skull head is there. the clue shows that picture, but i cannot seem to figure it out. if i run off cliff i die and i cant climb across either...i tried shooting the shotguns the skull, grenades..everything.

ME TOO!!
Help please!!?
Old 12-18-2007, 09:26 AM   #51
Unregistered

Quote:
me too...
im stuck there too... please help!
Old 12-20-2007, 11:22 PM   #52
Unregistered

Re: stuck at the waterfall chapter 3

Quote:
im stuck on the last rock after the jeep pulled up where do i go help plz
shoot powder keg in back of jeep - take it from there
Old 12-21-2007, 01:00 AM   #53
Unregistered

Having a hard time at the statutes dont know which way to turn them? Nothing seems to be working? What are you supose to do? And why is there an "O" where there should be west?
Old 12-22-2007, 02:33 AM   #54
Unregistered

Re: Stuck in the Cemetery - Please Help

Quote:
I am stuck in the beginning of Chapter 15. I can't figure out how to get out of the cemetery. From where you enter the cemetery, I walked straight up the stairs to the left, jump on the ledge traverse the ledge to the other side of the wall get on the vine and swing but can't seem to get enough momentum to get to the other ledge. What am I doing wrong?
I am stuck in the same place....
Old 12-22-2007, 01:27 PM   #55
Unregistered

Smile Re: Stuck swimming around in room - no way out...

Quote:
OK - FOUND IT!

To the left of the pillar that is on the left of the exit opposite your entry on the far wall there is a hand hold. It's not obvious and kind of glows a little. You have to be prescisely in the correct position to grab it. Then just work your way around to the wall to the left and activate the chain driven door that will allow the room to fill with water. Swim to the oppsite side and do the same with the other chain driven door / gate. Now swim to the exit.......
Cheers for that...been stuck here too!!!
Old 12-24-2007, 10:39 AM   #56
Unregistered

Re: Stuck swimming around in room - no way out...

Stuck on boat in a gunfight with the helicopter hanging over the edge I have no weapon how the hell do I beat a guy with the shotgun
Old 12-27-2007, 02:51 AM   #57
Da Ema

Unhappy Re: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Having a hard time at the statutes dont know which way to turn them? Nothing seems to be working? What are you supose to do? And why is there an "O" where there should be west?

Im stuck ere to, i need help
Old 12-27-2007, 03:40 AM   #58
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

please i need help with the stautes in da Santuaruy how do u do it?
Old 12-27-2007, 05:26 AM   #59
Unregistered

hey im stuck at chapter 7 where im on a ledge and any movement forward causes the ledge to crumble. i have tried jumping across to the tower but there is nothing to grab. ive tried everything but im out of ideas. if anyone can help please reply.
Old 12-27-2007, 08:45 AM   #60
Unregistered

Question Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

I would like some help with the seven symbols in the crypt (78%). How should I do?