About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 06-26-2009, 12:01 AM   #301
Unregistered

Re: the fortress

Quote:
Originally Posted by soupman77 View Post
If anyone actually read my post and felt the same way...hate to say it but they were right when they said that persistence pays off, that and just using the momentum of the initial jump...DO NOT TRY TO SWING! It will only frustrate you.
Ok, so what did you do different that got you there?

thanks
Old 06-26-2009, 10:09 AM   #302
Unregistered

Re: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

I got through that bit but now i am stuck in the tower, i get the keys, start making my way down, i cross the inside of the tower and go out the other side, start to climb down but the screen doesn't change for me to see where to jump

help
Old 07-15-2009, 11:23 PM   #303
Unregistered

Re: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

It must be simple, I haven't seen anyone post this yet. How do you get past the place on the ship where the cargo falls on you and crushes you?
Old 07-27-2009, 04:11 PM   #304
Unregistered

how do you get by the sniper rifle in the confrontation scene on the boat next to the burning helicopter
Old 07-27-2009, 04:12 PM   #305
Unregistered

you press the circle button a few times
Old 07-30-2009, 01:01 AM   #306
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
first make sure all the statues are started off by facing the center (it should already be if you haven't moved it yet). go to the lion (mark) first and make him face in the left direction ( to double check look on the ground compass and he should be facing in the o (west) direction). then jump to the falcon (john) and make him do a 180. (again to double check look at the compass and he should be facing away from the center, which is pointing east). now jump to the lady? (matthew) and do another 180 degrees turn. She also should be facing away from the center (this should be north). lastly jump to the cow (luke) and make him face the right direction (this should point south). if you did it correctly a secret passage should open in the same direction luke is facing.
thank you so much......obrigada!!!!!!
Old 08-02-2009, 05:30 PM   #307
Unregistered

Angry Re: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Stuck in the generator room with the zombies, I'm running back and forth to the the switch rooms killing 3-4 in each room but they never stop coming. Solution anyone?
Old 08-08-2009, 03:46 PM   #308
Unregistered

Great help! Thanks man!
Old 08-11-2009, 10:51 AM   #309
Unregistered

[quote=Unregistered;140157]
Quote:
im stuck in the castle after i use the chain to open that sewer looking passway in go into the next room and dont know wat to do ?> theres no way across and i fall and nate keeps swimming and cant come up please help this is pissing me off!!![/QUOT
WE NEED HELP!!!!
what you do is go to the left and you should be able to climb onto an indent or a sticking out block keep climbing these till u reach a smalle ledge where you keep pressing triangle to make the water higher do this on the right side aswell
Old 08-11-2009, 10:53 AM   #310
Unregistered

Quote:
Stuck in the generator room with the zombies, I'm running back and forth to the the switch rooms killing 3-4 in each room but they never stop coming. Solution anyone?
i may be wrong because i havent done the level in a while but i think once you open both switches go back to the middle and there should be an open door where the zombies jump down from go in the door and close it and now run in the hallways till you get out
Old 08-11-2009, 10:58 AM   #311
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyT View Post
Help! I'm stuck at the waterfall. I just shot the guy in the truck but I have no idea what I am supposed to do next. Where do I go? I have tried jumping off the platform in all directions and I just fall down the waterfall and die.
shoot the barrels in the truck it will blow up the truck and the truck will make a bridge way for you to cross
Old 08-25-2009, 07:52 PM   #312
Unregistered

I'm stuck in vault after i made the water wheel turn and can't find out how to get past it all.
Old 09-01-2009, 08:49 AM   #313
raheel mohan

Re: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune the bunker

help as i am unable to locate a trick to get out of the bunker....u know the stage in which i get out of the castle and climb onto the pipes...am unable to move on further....kindly help..or i know am being too selfish...am on fb and yahoo with id as raheelmohan :-){raheelmohan@yahoo.com}
Old 09-01-2009, 11:43 AM   #314
shiven

how to clear stage 13, when you are stuck with those statues and compass?
Old 09-04-2009, 08:16 PM   #315
Unregistered

Question Re: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

A question about some of the hints you see durring the game. I'm still pretty early in and will sometimes have the L2 button flash on the screen telling me to look at something. one of these thing i'm looking at looks like a voodo doll. The first time i saw it it was hanging behind trees and i cannot get to it, or a similar item hanging near the waterfall after you crash the plane before you get to the ruins/castle. i cannot shoot them or grab them, so what is their purpose?