About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 06-29-2008, 12:02 AM   #1426
Unregistered

Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

ur never gonna get the friggen car to weelie trust me
Old 06-29-2008, 07:27 PM   #1427
Unregistered

Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

I just thought that wheelie comps were based stricktly on the hp. I have a 911 GT2 with 1,148 rwhp, and iv'e done over 1,000 ft wheelies before. Same case with my Supra, 1,048 hp and I get very nice wheely's.
Old 06-29-2008, 11:59 PM   #1428
AmGers2k8

I have a GTO as my drag it has 1059BHP and can pull a wheelie from one end to the other without dropping the nose. furthermore it can do 1/4 mile in 7.1 seconds
Old 06-30-2008, 09:25 AM   #1429
Unregistered

Question Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

how did you get 1059hp out of the gto all i got is 997hp do you have stage 4 parts?
Old 06-30-2008, 09:28 AM   #1430
Unregistered

Question Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

i have a dodge challenger r/t with 658bhp and cant do a wheelie, how do i do a wheelie
Old 07-01-2008, 01:48 AM   #1431
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I ALREADY PASSED DA GAME 2 DO A WHEELIE U NEED 2 GET A GOOD BODYKIT CUZ AERODYNAMICS MATTER AND SPOILER ALSO A HOOD AND GOOD HORSEPOWER AND HERE R SOME CODES

MITSUBISHIGOFAR Lancer Evo in career garage.
REGGAME $10,000
CASTROLSYNTEC $10,000
WORLDSLONGESTLASTING Dogde Viper in career garage.
ITSABOUTYOU Audi TT 3.2 Quattro in career garage.
W2iOLLO1 $4,000
L1iS97A1 $8,000
1Mi9K7E1 $10,000
1MA9X99 $2,000
ENERGIZERLITHIUM UNKNOWN (more NOS power?)
LEIPZIG UNKNOWN
CASHMONEY $10,000 Added to your account
SAFETYNET 5 Repair Tickets
UNLOCKALLTHINGS Unlocks Bonuses (Including Stage 4 parts)
HORSEPOWER Unlock Chevrolet Chevelle SS
ZEROZEROZERO Unlocks cokacola sponsor car

yes but how do you get unlockallthings to work every time i try we get not a valid code
Old 07-01-2008, 09:36 PM   #1432
Unregistered

Talking Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

i have a stock car 185bhp and im owning the 725bhp cars in grip races
Old 07-02-2008, 05:45 AM   #1433
Unregistered

Quote:
someone help me i cant figure out how to do a wheelie and its pissin me off i use the chevelle ss someone plz help
get a charger, get all stage 4 parts (unlockallthings) and then soften back suspension and make ride hight higher and you can weelie the whole way
Old 07-02-2008, 05:56 AM   #1434
Unregistered

Cool Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

best drag car is the murcialago, it has 1011 BHP and does the quarter mile in less than 8 seconds and the half mile in about 11.5 seconds
Old 07-02-2008, 06:54 AM   #1435
DON

Angry Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

can someone tell me how 2 perform a wheelie in pc.i dont know anything about it n im gettin pissed.
Old 07-02-2008, 12:30 PM   #1436
Bronze
New Poster

The Best way to do wheelie is having alot of HP and the suspension and transmission set-up just right. Set the Front-end components to firm, the rear components just a little behind. You want the car to quat in the rear on take off, which transfers the weight of the car to the rear, then the HP launches you forward. The trans should have short to long shifts, in third gear hit the NOS, this will keep the nose up through the complete 1/4 mile.
Bronze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 12:46 PM   #1437
Bronze
New Poster

Talking Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
put the front tire brakes soft and the back brakes stiff i promise you that your car will do a wheelie
I really would like to know what does brakes have anything to do with doing a wheelie! I have a Dodge Charger R/T that does a wheelie 1337ft with the brakes set to stock, the suspension and trans set-up determines your wheelie distance.
Bronze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 08:57 PM   #1438
Unregistered

Angry Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Can you do a wheelie with a WRX STI?
Old 07-02-2008, 09:02 PM   #1439
Unregistered

Can you do a wheelie with a WRX STI that has HP in the 900's?
Old 07-04-2008, 09:40 AM   #1440
Ryo Watanabe

Thumbs up Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

if you need help to defeat Ryo these are the suitable cars:

speed:Pagani zonda f

gripagani zonda f

drift:drift king's rx-7

drag/wheelie:charge