About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 06-18-2008, 10:52 AM   #1396
Unregistered

Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

to do a wheelie
take a fast RWD car
ex:Charger R/T
tune the rear shocks to max stiffness
upgrade all the parts
max HP
make it pull hard
good aero
your set
Old 06-18-2008, 06:36 PM   #1397
DayDay

Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
my charger r/t did the half in 10.96!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! amazing
So, my Charger does the half in 9.08 at least once in every half-mile event. It's not all that hard, and I even use only stage 3 parts. Remember, the unlockallthings cheat is for little girls who play games like shit.
Old 06-18-2008, 11:06 PM   #1398
Unregistered

lack of aerodynamics does help a lot, but it also depends on grip, suspension 3, brakes 1, and tires 2 as well as lvl 3 nos should do. you don't need all three shots, but higher lvl lasts longer and blasts stronger. when you hit shift 4 (if you have lvl 4 drivetrain) hit the nos, and you should get 1,300 foot wheelies easy
Old 06-19-2008, 03:53 PM   #1399
Unregistered

if you haven't tried cheat codes, go back to previous superpromo races and do them over again, and again, and again until you have a lot of money then put in the cheat code "unlockallthings," go do the superpromo one more time, go to the garage, sell the cars you got from the cheat, (nsx, gto, viper, and cobalt) and you should have lvl 4 parts open to purchase, get as many as possible, go to the tune option, put start and end boost on as high as they can go, nos pressure and jetting as high as they can go, then go to the drivetrain tuning list, and put the meter in increasing order starting with the 1st where it started, for top speed and acceleration
Old 06-19-2008, 03:55 PM   #1400
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by DayDay View Post
So, my Charger does the half in 9.08 at least once in every half-mile event. It's not all that hard, and I even use only stage 3 parts. Remember, the unlockallthings cheat is for little girls who play games like shit.
try 7.7 in the half mile bitch, average
Old 06-19-2008, 03:59 PM   #1401
Unregistered

Quote:
try 7.7 in the half mile bitch, average
well, with stage 4 speed and acceleration parts
Old 06-19-2008, 08:53 PM   #1402
Unregistered

id say the supra is the fastest drag and wheelie car if shufted right the supra can wheelie 1,324 which is like the full track.

whats the best grip car.?
Old 06-20-2008, 10:34 AM   #1403
Unregistered

which is the best drag car in prostreet
Old 06-21-2008, 05:13 PM   #1404
Unregistered

Talking Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
I got 1342 u suck
YOU all suck i got a 2600 with a Shelby GT500 haha PWnage
Old 06-22-2008, 07:32 AM   #1405
Raver 1991

do the body kits and the spoilers go further thn stage 1 ????
Old 06-22-2008, 04:31 PM   #1406
Unregistered

umm how do mess with my hp and how do i get my shelby gt500 to have more then 670 bhp???
Old 06-23-2008, 11:37 AM   #1407
Unregistered

i can do a 5 sec run with over 1750 feet with the pagini zonda f
Old 06-23-2008, 11:39 AM   #1408
Unregistered

Quote:
which is the best drag car in prostreet
the pagini zonda f
Old 06-23-2008, 01:07 PM   #1409
Unregistered

any1 got blueprint for helby gt 500 drag??
Old 06-23-2008, 01:08 PM   #1410
Unregistered

shelby* not helby