About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 02-15-2008, 07:03 AM   #916
Unregistered

Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
There is a code for everything unlocked including stage 4 parts :unlockallthings
This code does not work
Old 02-15-2008, 12:22 PM   #917
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

you can realy weely with a SUPRA
Old 02-15-2008, 12:51 PM   #918
Unregistered

Question Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

I ran a 9.79 half mile and a 6.29 quarter mile. Does anybody run faster then that.
Old 02-15-2008, 12:55 PM   #919
Unregistered

Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
I ran a 9.79 half mile and a 6.29 quarter mile. Does anybody run faster then that.
with a zonda with stage three parts
Old 02-15-2008, 01:04 PM   #920
Unregistered

Smile Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

I think the best top speed car is the Porsche 911 GT2. It tops out at the max 250 and holds the ground like a champ.
Old 02-15-2008, 02:33 PM   #921
Unregistered

Cool Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
anybody got any tips on how 2 get a 3000 or more score on the 1st drift track on ryos' stage. I'm runnin the 240 4 drift, but on any other drift track it will tear it up, I just can't get the angles on that 1 or something and it's pissin me off really bad
i no i feel ur pain, u have to buy a corolla, its good for tight turns, u just have to get used to it alitile
Old 02-15-2008, 03:45 PM   #922
Unregistered

Talking Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

my 1995 gto can run less than 10.00 sec or it can run in 9.30 sec or i can hit 8.75 sec so beat that and it can pop a wheeile at 1036 ft
Old 02-15-2008, 03:47 PM   #923
Unregistered

Cool Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

my 1996 gto on drag can hit 8.48 sec and i little use nos and i beat the drag king and the speed king with my 1996 gto
Old 02-15-2008, 04:27 PM   #924
Unregistered

Quote:
Whats the best car in the game??
rover metro
Old 02-15-2008, 04:33 PM   #925
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by only the best View Post
K i have a dodge charger rite but i cant figure out how 2 do weelys does any1 here know a 'perfect' way 2 tune it up so it can do atleast 800ft long weelys plz plz plz plz PLZ some one tell help me out, im geting really anoyed with the game!!!!!
stage 4 tuning rev it at the start nail the bastard with full nos
Old 02-15-2008, 04:36 PM   #926
Unregistered

Quote:
how in the hell do people run 4 and 5's on the quarter mile can some one tell me the secret
if i knew the seceret mate i wouldn't tell u
Old 02-15-2008, 04:50 PM   #927
Unregistered

how do i get my missus to stop nagging me to turn it off
Old 02-15-2008, 05:05 PM   #928
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

I Don't Know Where To Put The Codes...
I Cant Find Where To Put It..
Can Somebody Please Help Me??
Old 02-15-2008, 05:08 PM   #929
Unregistered

Quote:
I Don't Know Where To Put The Codes...
I Cant Find Where To Put It..
Can Somebody Please Help Me??
main menu cheat codes
Old 02-15-2008, 05:10 PM   #930
Unregistered

Quote:
main menu cheat codes
what countrie are you in