About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 01-27-2008, 04:07 PM   #811
DaLopez

Talking Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

for Drag i use aodge charger R/T nd i get 4 seconds flat on the 1/4 mile drag
For wheelie comps. i use a:Shelby GT 500 67 i get ove 1300 feet every time
For drift i use a:Toyata supra
For grips i use aagoni zonda(amazing grip and great turns)
For speed i use a:Pagoni zonda or the lamborghini
Old 01-27-2008, 11:07 PM   #812
Unregistered

Red face Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaLopez View Post
for Drag i use aodge charger R/T nd i get 4 seconds flat on the 1/4 mile drag
For wheelie comps. i use a:Shelby GT 500 67 i get ove 1300 feet every time
For drift i use a:Toyata supra
For grips i use aagoni zonda(amazing grip and great turns)
For speed i use a:Pagoni zonda or the lamborghini
Can you please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please tell me how you tuned your Shelby GT500 and/ or your Dodge Charger R/T!!!!
Im dying to know!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-27-2008, 11:15 PM   #813
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

DONT READ THIS MESSAGE!!! IT'S A WASTE OF YOUR TIME AND LIFE!!!!!
On the carrer map (where you choose a race day), press L2 ( For PS3 and PS2) and a new screen comes up that says "connecting to EA Nation" and a theres a cancel box below it.
I TOLD YOU NOT TO READ IT!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-27-2008, 11:19 PM   #814
Unregistered

Angry Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Your A Frekkin' Asshole!!!!!!!
Old 01-28-2008, 10:02 AM   #815
Unregistered

Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I really need help in getting my BHP higher.

My Dodge Charger R/T is i think about 876BHP, it's got stage 4 parts, stratospeed widebody (The best body kit there is for it), a hood, spoiler, roll cage, exaughts, racing seats.

Tunning: Suspension: Ride hight: all the way high, Engine: All engine is set all the way to high.

Is there anything else I need to do to make my BHP higher?, or do I need to tune my car better?
If anyone can give me a way to make my car better I'd really appreaciate it.
You actually achieve higher BHP if you set the boost pressures on the lowest settings.
Old 01-28-2008, 08:38 PM   #816
Unregistered

Talking Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

if u want a reli gud drag car or whellie car, try the pontiac GTO (not the '65) - u can win it at the REACT races, comes pretuned as a drift car just change to drag. properly tuned about 1000 bhp, gets around mid 6's and can whellie for a 1/4 mile
Old 01-28-2008, 09:06 PM   #817
Unregistered

Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

How do you use the cars that you have in career online?
Old 01-29-2008, 03:50 AM   #818
Unregistered

Wink Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
How do you use the cars that you have in career online?
o i think this is what you do. on the carrer map (where you choose a race day), press L2 ( For PS3 and PS2) and a new screen comes up that says "connecting to EA Nation" and a theres a cancel box below it. i think thats it but im not quite sure. try it anyway.
Old 01-29-2008, 09:52 AM   #819
Unregistered

what you need is a doge charger, i have this car with all lvl 4 upgrades. when you have done this then you should be able to do a wheele down the whole 1/4 mile track. you moght get avoer 1000ft
Old 01-29-2008, 09:59 AM   #820
Unregistered

Quote:
you need to make your car as high as it can go and big rear wheels.
get a doge charger then tune it with lvl 4 parts then you will do well
Old 01-29-2008, 01:38 PM   #821
Unregistered

Smile Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
how did you get all that hp im almost done with the game and have all stage3 parts only got like 650 hp! where can i get stage 4 parts?

hey i had the same problem (this is using a cheat by the way) what you gotta do is were it says code entry on the carrer menu type in unlockallthings (its all one word) then you will have stage 4 parts
Old 01-29-2008, 02:02 PM   #822
Unregistered

Smile Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by only the best View Post
K i have a dodge charger rite but i cant figure out how 2 do weelys does any1 here know a 'perfect' way 2 tune it up so it can do atleast 800ft long weelys plz plz plz plz PLZ some one tell help me out, im geting really anoyed with the game!!!!!
Look first of all but a light weight muscle car (a viper is the best and put all stage 4 packages by putting unlockallthings as a cheat code. After you have done that you should tune suspension so all rear suspension is stiff. Also remove body kits and spoliersso the car can lift.Also remember to use nitrous on 3rd gear. Also start on neutral hold fuull throttle and when it starts change gear. If your goood you should be able to do the whole thing easily(400 meters) and do 1/2 mile drag in 13 sec and under.
Old 01-29-2008, 02:04 PM   #823
Unregistered

Quote:
You actually achieve higher BHP if you set the boost pressures on the lowest settings.
Also you will get better whellies with no bodykit because you will have less weight.
Old 01-29-2008, 05:51 PM   #824
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasilovits View Post
I have a Nissan GT-R Proto with 1352 HP. I have all settings done for a wheelie but i can't do nothing.I tried it with skyline too but i failed again. Do i need a musle car ?
to do a wheelie you need a rear wheel drive car that is light and powerfull car
Old 01-29-2008, 05:57 PM   #825
Unregistered

Quote:
iv got the Hemi cuda and i can do a wheelie but i cant hold it as long as i want 2. i can only hold it about 550ft. my tranny is set up for complete acceleration. shood i set it up for shorter throws to shift it better? anyone got the anwser?
your wheelie isn't holding because a hemi is a heavy engine. you shoud get a lighter car.