About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 01-07-2008, 12:05 PM   #631
Unregistered

Wink Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi i really need help i have a dodge charger... all lv 4 parts but it only has like 850 hp some people have like 1000... can anyone help? or tell me how to tune it?
you can go to engine settings and in boost tune it to start from low and finish to high. you can have in about 90 bhp.
Old 01-07-2008, 02:03 PM   #632
david beetie

Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

u totally suck cheseebrain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-07-2008, 02:49 PM   #633
Unregistered

Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

what is the best car to use in drag mode with all level 4 parts cause i had the new shelby that ran 8's even and got owned online by cars that ran low 6's ? what is the correct engine tuning i need ? high ride height? soft tires? stiff suspension?and where should i set the nos and engine boost?
Old 01-07-2008, 07:41 PM   #634
Unregistered

Best Drag car is a Zonda all stage 4 parts
best top speed is skiline

best wheelie car is corvette C6( all stage 4),, does wheelie all thro the track,, 1400ft+ if you do it right (very close to the full 1/4 mile) dont use corvette for drag,, good luck keeping it under control if you do

im pissed that a zonda is a rear weel steer,, yes the rear wheels turn slightly when you turn,, its should own in grip classes,
wich also bring up how NFS made this game so unrealistic,, when you burn out and your car hopps around like that? thats not good at all in real life (broken motar mounts?)

cant drift in a skyline? BULL!
also, when you burn out in a skiline,, only rear wheels burning out? i wanna burn all 4!

also in real life when you fully tune a evo 9, it kicks a fully tuned evo 10's ass (they changed the engine in evo 10)
cosworth ways way less in reall life than the game

i havent played the game that much yet, ill post when i find something cool
Old 01-07-2008, 09:09 PM   #635
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasilovits View Post
I have a Nissan GT-R Proto with 1352 HP. I have all settings done for a wheelie but i can't do nothing.I tried it with skyline too but i failed again. Do i need a musle car ?

All you have to do to get that nose up is set the suspension SOFT.
Go tune your ride, and set it to soft.
Maybe get a better set of tires too. Maybe you just dont have enough grip with that kind of horsepower :S
Old 01-07-2008, 09:27 PM   #636
Unregistered

Talking Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

hey guys i dont know whether this is the right car, but i want to do a wheelie in a zonda f???

it has 1090 bhp and does a 1/4 mile in 8.8 secs but i can never seem to be able to do it

plz help!!

Old 01-07-2008, 09:36 PM   #637
Unregistered

Quote:
hey guys i dont know whether this is the right car, but i want to do a wheelie in a zonda f???

it has 1090 bhp and does a 1/4 mile in 8.8 secs but i can never seem to be able to do it

plz help!!

its not hard to do a weelie with a zonda f u just have to tune it as if u were making a weelie car that can drag like my charger R/T
Old 01-07-2008, 10:14 PM   #638
Unregistered

can i do wheelies wit a lambo?
Old 01-07-2008, 10:16 PM   #639
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

can i do wheelies wit a lambo? and if i can how do i?!?!?!?! plzzzzz help me
Old 01-07-2008, 10:17 PM   #640
Unregistered

Talking Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

the GT500 is perfect for the wheelie just hold the e brake and nail it if the car get to low and you don't have enough power left just hit the NOS.
Old 01-07-2008, 10:29 PM   #641
Unregistered

Cool Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

ok can i wheelie wit the lambo? and if i can how do i do it i set the suspension to SOFT and i tried and it didnt work i got perfect launch and do i have to hit the brake or something?
Old 01-07-2008, 10:47 PM   #642
Unregistered

my r/t will do 1345 ft wheelie's with all sage 3 w/ turbo not a blower get engine up to 953 hp set your rear springs soft comp soft reb hard then total then front sprigs stiff comp hard reb soft low air in rear high front this will run 7:30's @ 230+
good luck
friskie s name ps3
Old 01-07-2008, 10:57 PM   #643
Unregistered

does anyone know the code to do a wheelie in any car on ps3
Old 01-07-2008, 11:24 PM   #644
Unregistered

Quote:
gt500 8 sec. cant do a weelie.....help
PRESTAGE = WHEELIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-07-2008, 11:30 PM   #645
Unregistered

Quote:
the gt500 is not a car for wheelie trust me i had it too .........buy a supra and hook it up it does the hole 3/4 mile on a wheelie just remember to use the nitrous like on 4th gear
THERE IS NO 3/4 MILE DUMN ASS AND THE GT 500 DOES DO 1/4 MILE WHEELIES ALL DAY