About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 12-16-2007, 11:27 PM   #316
Unregistered

Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
iv got a 350z with 622bhp and i can weelie 1255ft will soon get pick to prove!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, the 350z is wild.
I've got one with Stage 4 everything but NO tuning at all.
It only runs 496bhp but wheelies the whole track with no trouble at all.
In my mind it's the easiest car to learn to wheelie with.
Old 12-17-2007, 04:23 AM   #317
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

hay all... helppppp
i just got the new nfsps for my pc... but for some reason when load the game, a bios screen pops up, with blue color, and the then my pc restarts...
please help me... please... im an NFS addict
Old 12-17-2007, 04:34 AM   #318
rashed

Red face Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

hay all.
i just got the NFSPR for my pc... my pc exceeds the minimum requirements, but every time i want to start the game, my computer restarts... can any one help please...pleaseeeee
Old 12-17-2007, 05:26 AM   #319
Unregistered

Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
buy a camaro and get over 1000 ft wheelies
People jus put this into your nfs pro street for ps2 ,
UNLOCKALLTHINGS unlocks stage 4 part and all car and all of the career!!

Good Help
Old 12-17-2007, 08:37 AM   #320
Unregistered

Can anybody tell me how to make a wheelie????? AND DON'T TELL ME TAKE THIS CAR OR THAT CODE OR I'LL RIP YOUR HEAD OFF!!! I need to know exactly how to make a wheelie all the way long (From the begining >begining< to the finish >finish<) I'm playing on Xbox 360 by the way...
Old 12-17-2007, 09:32 AM   #321
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
all i have to say is chevelle for the wheelie competion and drag races
if you put all level 4 parts on the supra, it's about 980 bhp, but once you change CAM timing and tire pressure, it's easily the second fastest in drag(besides the Zonda) it can do 1/4 mile in 5-7 seconds and if you use Nos at the right time, you can wheelie the whole race, its one of the fastest
Old 12-17-2007, 10:19 AM   #322
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

wots up wiv (ford) how can u dis the 1969 dodge carger r/t like tht shame on u
Old 12-17-2007, 10:25 AM   #323
Unregistered

grip-zonda
drag-your starting car that 240 thing (i beat the boss whit that)
wheelie-challenger r/t(beat the boss easy weelied to the finish)
drag-im not shour but i use supra and a 911 porch
speed-well the fastest 4 wheel drived car i guess (if you dont have a 4 wheel drive its a litle harder.
Old 12-17-2007, 12:50 PM   #324
Unregistered

Question Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

i just got a 911 gt2 and it starts out pretty fast i put all level four parts in and get got a lot slower. How do i tune it. or should i just take out the parts i dont need?
Old 12-17-2007, 02:21 PM   #325
Unregistered

best car to use for drag and wheelies is the nissan 240 sx.. during the wheelie comp. after hitting the 5th gear and see the car drop hit the NOS, itll pick it up again and you can hit about 1000+ ft. good luck
Old 12-17-2007, 03:08 PM   #326
Unregistered

can anyone help me tune my supra for drift, and my challenger for drag please!!
Old 12-17-2007, 06:57 PM   #327
Unregistered

Cool Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

I Have A "65"gto In My Game That Runs 7's And Does Over 1000ft.wheelies And It Only Has 561hp,gto Is The Way To Go.
Old 12-17-2007, 08:12 PM   #328
Unregistered

Talking Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
whats tha fastest drag car??!?!
i have a carmaro ss
10.88 1/2 but cant use nos car flips a 251 mhp on nos
can some one tell me the best tune
and i have found the nisson you start with the best drag car min money got stage 4 drive train and 4 wheels 9 sec in 1/4
Old 12-17-2007, 08:16 PM   #329
Unregistered

Quote:
i have a Ford Charger R/T with abaout 900bhp and 1000nm byt I cant get it onto a weelie. can someone help me?
you suck i got my DOGE charger r/t to 869 bhp with a weely all the way down a 1/2 mile
Old 12-17-2007, 09:21 PM   #330
92*

Best grip car: Evo

Best speed car: Skyline or Porsche Turbo

Best drift: Mazda RX-7

Best drag: Zonda

Best wheelie: Corvette Z06

make sure you put stage 4 parts, the cheat is

unlock all things

youll unlock a solstice, and nsx and other cars as well.