About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 11-22-2007, 02:47 AM   #16
Unregistered

Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
There is a code for everything unlocked including stage 4 parts :unlockallthings
HELL YEAH!! KICKASS! thanks bro!
Old 11-22-2007, 08:49 AM   #17
Unregistered

Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
i have a Ford Charger R/T with abaout 900bhp and 1000nm byt I cant get it onto a weelie. can someone help me?
you might tune your car with increase your car height and big start boost.
Old 11-22-2007, 08:53 AM   #18
Unregistered

hi.can anyone help me with something?i can't enter in the stage before drift king called "bomb something".what i'm supposed to do?
Old 11-22-2007, 09:28 AM   #19
Unregistered

Quote:
i have a Ford Charger R/T with abaout 900bhp and 1000nm byt I cant get it onto a weelie. can someone help me?
did u put a suspintion
Old 11-22-2007, 11:17 AM   #20
Unregistered

Quote:
iv got the Hemi cuda and i can do a wheelie but i cant hold it as long as i want 2. i can only hold it about 550ft. my tranny is set up for complete acceleration. shood i set it up for shorter throws to shift it better? anyone got the anwser?
i got the supra 1048 horsepower 1343 feet wheelie try that
Old 11-22-2007, 11:41 AM   #21
Unregistered

Quote:
someone help me i cant figure out how to do a wheelie and its pissin me off i use the chevelle ss someone plz help
Here is what i learned to do, even though it is a lame way to go about maintaining the wheelie. Tune your nitrous oxide delivery for high pressure and high flow rate(not 100%, scale it down to about 50
% on the high side). At the starting blocks hit the first shift point(1-2 shift) perfect, then give it the shot of nitrous oxide and be ready to bang through gears like an NHRA Pro Stock car.
Old 11-22-2007, 03:24 PM   #22
Unregistered

Quote:
hahaha i run high 4,s with my all stage 4 r/t no one online can touch me
You are full of you know what in the high 4's.

Hold the E-brake and keep it in first . When the green drops hit the gas and go.
Old 11-22-2007, 05:53 PM   #23
Unregistered

Wink Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

For all that have a fast car.. Buy the Right SPOILER .. The one at the bottom of the list
I have a 911GT2 with 1015 bhp.. wheelie are 'ono problemo' ^^
Old 11-22-2007, 06:52 PM   #24
Unregistered

I bought an e92 m3 and tuned with all three stage parts and i still only get 535 bhp with 480 torque- my supra has mostly stage 2 parts and has 790hp. any reason why this happens
Old 11-22-2007, 10:32 PM   #25
Unregistered

Cool Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
you do know that the charger is a Dodge right?
Old 11-22-2007, 10:52 PM   #26
Unregistered

yea i have a nissan 240sx all stage 3s but with stage 1 nos ani pull 1340 the whole 1/4 mile wheely comp easy.
Old 11-22-2007, 11:52 PM   #27
Unregistered

Talking Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

yes u can wheelie with the supra i can hold it for the whole quarter mile
Old 11-23-2007, 02:13 AM   #28
Unregistered

Talking Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

i have a ss best car for all drag events all staged 3 1,346Ft on whellys!!!!
Old 11-23-2007, 02:19 AM   #29
Unregistered

Cool Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

does using cheat codes mess anything up!!!!!
Old 11-23-2007, 03:11 AM   #30
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

I ALREADY PASSED DA GAME 2 DO A WHEELIE U NEED 2 GET A GOOD BODYKIT CUZ AERODYNAMICS MATTER AND SPOILER ALSO A HOOD AND GOOD HORSEPOWER AND HERE R SOME CODES

MITSUBISHIGOFAR Lancer Evo in career garage.
REGGAME $10,000
CASTROLSYNTEC $10,000
WORLDSLONGESTLASTING Dogde Viper in career garage.
ITSABOUTYOU Audi TT 3.2 Quattro in career garage.
W2iOLLO1 $4,000
L1iS97A1 $8,000
1Mi9K7E1 $10,000
1MA9X99 $2,000
ENERGIZERLITHIUM UNKNOWN (more NOS power?)
LEIPZIG UNKNOWN
CASHMONEY $10,000 Added to your account
SAFETYNET 5 Repair Tickets
UNLOCKALLTHINGS Unlocks Bonuses (Including Stage 4 parts)
HORSEPOWER Unlock Chevrolet Chevelle SS
ZEROZEROZERO Unlocks cokacola sponsor car