About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 10-27-2011, 08:20 AM   #2161
Unregistered

Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Use a supra and put everything up to stage 3 but brakes doesn't matter use it for drag and ur get 1048bhp and 1/4 mile in 7.33 and 1/2 mile in 11.21. Wheelie 750ft
Old 10-27-2011, 09:17 AM   #2162
Unregistered

Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

All i want is to know how to wheelie a cuda. We already got the supra and that stuff. Why does no one have the answer me and my buddy need >.>
Old 01-11-2012, 06:11 PM   #2163
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You mean that car that you first start off with? Btw my highest drag time was 7.04 with Shelby GT500, and 1336ft wheelie with Dodge Charger R/T ( Both with stage 4 parts)

But im saving up for a Pagini Zonda and buy stage 4 parts for it
( It's known to reach around 4 - 6 second drag times!)

true i have one
Old 01-11-2012, 06:18 PM   #2164
Unregistered

Quote:
At the "Code Entry" menu in Career mode, enter one of the following codes to activate the corresponding cheat function. Note: Most codes can only be used once. Therefore it is recommended that the auto-save option be disabled before using the codes in the event you wish to revert the game to its original state.

Unlock everything
Enter "UNLOCKALLTHINGS" as a code to unlock all bonuses.

Extra money
Enter "1MA9X99" as a code to get an extra $2,000 in Career mode.

Enter "W2iOLLO1" as a code to get an extra $4,000 in Career mode.

Enter "L1iS97A1" as a code to get an extra $8,000 in Career mode.

Enter "CASHMONEY" or "1Mi9K7E1" as a code to get an extra $10,000 in Career mode.

Enter "REGGAME" as a code to get $10,000 and unlock some cars in Career mode, including the Chevrolet Camaro Concept, Ford Mustang GT 500, and Nissan R34 Skyline.

Five free repair markers
Enter "SAFETYNET" as a code to get five free repair markers in Career mode.

Audi TT 3.8 Quattro
Enter "ITSABOUTYOU" as a code to unlock the Audi TT 3.8 Quattro in Career mode.

Chevrolet Chevelle SS
Enter "HORSEPOWER" as a code to unlock the Chevrolet Chevelle SS in Career mode.

Coke Zero Volkswagen Golf GTI and Vinyl
Enter "ZEROZEROZERO" as a code to unlock the Coke Zero Volkswagen Golf GTI and Vinyl in Career mode.

Energizer Lithium Dodge Viper SRT10 and Vinyl
Enter "ENERGIZERLITHIUM" as a code to unlock the Energizer Lithium Dodge Viper SRT10 and Vinyl in Career mode.

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution
Enter "MITSUBISHIGOFAR" as a code to unlock the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution in Career mode.

Bonus Collector's Edition cars
Enter "COLLECTORSED" as a code in the Collector's Edition to unlock the Acura Integra, Acura NSX, Audi RS4, Lexus IS350, and Pontiac Solstice GXP.

Castrol Syntec Vinyl
Enter "CASTROLSYNTEC" as a code to unlock the Castrol Syntec Vinyl.

K&N Vinyl
Enter "WORLDSLONGESTLASTING" as a code to unlock the K&N Vinyl.

Relock cars
Enter "LEIPZIG" as a code to lock all cars previously unlocked with the "UNLOCKALLTHINGS" code.

Prequel bonus
Have a saved game file from Need For Speed: Carbon on your memory card to get $10,000, five small repair markers, and five large repair markers.

Bonus cars
Defeat the indicated opponent in Career mode to unlock the corresponding car:

1965 GTO: Speed King (Nate Denver)
1995 RX-7: Drift King (Aki Kimura)
2006 Mustang GT: Drag King (Karol Monroe)
2008 Evo X: Showdown King (Ryo Watanabe)
2008 M3 E92: Grip King (Ray Krieger)

Easy money
Enter the "UNLOCKALLTHINGS" code. Exit to the main menu, reload Career mode, and you should now have the Nissan 240 SX, modern Pontiac GTO, Chevy Cobalt SS, and black Dodge Viper SRT 10 in your garage. Sell those four cars to get approximately $90,000. Then, save your career, and reset the game. Load your saved career. Enter the "UNLOCKALLTHINGS" code again. Exit to the main menu, reload Career mode, then go to your garage. The Nissan 240 SX, modern Pontiac GTO, Chevy Cobalt SS, and black Dodge Viper SRT 10 should be in your garage again. Repeat this process as much as desired. ( Please note: Game may not perform correctly if cheat is entered continous times)

Free Repair Markers
Enter into any Street King Tiers event. You will be given two free Repair Markers. Leave the Race Day, and reenter to get two more free Repair Markers. Repeat this as many times as desired.

Recommended dragster for people with little money
The best dragster is the Nissan 240SX. The first chance you get, make the 240SX your drag choice. Put on all the best performance parts you can afford. Remember, you need a lot of speed and traction. After you start setting new track records, you will be invited to race Karol Monroe the Drag King.

Defeating Ryo Watanabe
Use the following cars to defeat Ryo Watanabe. Upgrade all cars with Level 4 performance parts and max out the aerodynamics. Note: Bring lots of Total Markers to Race Day.

Grip: Pagani Zonda or Lancer Evo. Use a "Free Car Marker" for the pagini zonda, if available. You can also use this car to defeat the Grip King.

Drag: Ford Shelby GT500, Dodge Charger R/T or Pagini Zonda. You can also use those cars to defeat the Drag King.

Drift: BMW Z4 M Coupe. Even though it has low stats, it is a great drift car. You can use this car to defeat the Drift King. Alternately, use the Mazda RX-7 if you have won it from the Drift King. It already has all Level 4 performance parts; all you have to do to it is increase its aerodynamics.

Speed: Lamboughuini, Lancer Evo, Ford GT. You can also use either of these cars to defeat the Speed King
the ae 86 is a good drift car i got 9360 points with it stock
Old 01-11-2012, 06:22 PM   #2165
Unregistered

Cool Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
I can't beat Ryo on the Drift Course A race. Everytime I get over 3k he somehow gets 100 points more. Any idea what I can do to beat him? I'm using the RX-7.

use a stock ae86 corrola
Old 02-28-2012, 12:34 PM   #2166
Unregistered

hello i need help getting easy money and the unlock all things dont work on my xbox360 if any one can help or has a xbox360 send MercMan66 a friend request thanks
Old 02-29-2012, 01:09 PM   #2167
Unregistered

Quote:
I have a supra tuned up with all stage 4 parts by using cheats and it does great in wheelie comps but it does wheelies in drags too and messes everything up. Does anyone know a car that doesnt do wheelies on a drag comp.
I have a Challenger and that dosnt do wheelies. Except im trying to get it to do wheelies. But it does really good in drag races.
Old 03-07-2012, 05:03 PM   #2168
RgRedneckReaper

i use the cobra gt500, can do wheelie all the way down the 1/2 mile track, rwd car is only way u can do wheeliesm if ur a dumbass wo want to do a wheelie with a fwd car, ur SOL. wind up boost pressure on ur supercharger for high and low all the way up, lower rear tire pressure (real life: this increases grip) and hit ur perfect shifts, when u start to go down, hit ur nos and keep hittin perfect shifts (usually nose dives around 2nd, or 3rd gear). as far as other suspension, i cant remember off the top of my head what i did. if u got xbox, add my gamertag (username listed above) and ill help set ur car up. send me a msg stating this is why added me.

Renegade Gamerz
Old 03-11-2012, 03:43 PM   #2169
Unregistered

i have a charger RT and its full loaded how can i put it down to 6.5
help please!!!!
Old 03-16-2012, 07:35 PM   #2170
Unregistered

A simple way to have your car do a wheelie is to make it at least 650 horsepower, doesn't matter which car it is, also if your car isn't 650 hp but is at lleast 400 you can use the nitrous to at least attempt to do a wheelie, it doesn't always work, sometimes you have to work with the dynamics to get it to work
i have one of each, fully tuned Shelby GT 500, new and old one
-toxic324x
Old 03-30-2012, 12:32 PM   #2171
Unregistered

Cool Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

ok guys i have a dodge viper srt10 i get an 11 second half mile and a 7 second quarter who can top
Old 04-07-2012, 06:12 PM   #2172
Unregistered

Guys, get a Ford GT, max out all the parts, and use that for drag races, I was able to do whole 1/4 mile Drags with that and ONLY that.

Try that instead of Camaro's or HEMI Cuda's.
Old 04-07-2012, 06:16 PM   #2173
Unregistered

hey, whoever's MercMan66, tried sending ya a friend request, but it tells me that ya don't exist, u're account banned or somethin'?

and if ya did get it, my gamertag's HaloFan217
Old 05-08-2012, 04:39 PM   #2174
zona_booksworth

How do you use the clutch in drag? I race on ps3 online and everyone is using it getting in the 5 seconds while I'm in the 7's or 8's. Can someone tell me how to work the clutch please?
Old 05-19-2012, 12:04 PM   #2175
Unregistered

supra will do a wheelie all the way