About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 01-26-2011, 03:13 AM   #2131
Unregistered

Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

where is the cheat manu in psp pro street and which is t button
Old 02-03-2011, 08:50 AM   #2132
dakurizz

Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the best car to use in drag mode with all level 4 parts cause i had the new shelby that ran 8's even and got owned online by cars that ran low 6's ? what is the correct engine tuning i need ? high ride height? soft tires? stiff suspension?and where should i set the nos and engine boost?
use a 69 charger and put in unlockallthings as a code then sell the cars that you didnt have then save reset and repeat untill you have enough money to buy all top performance parts then goto tune and put everything up to high and do a practice drag but if it doesnt win every time then you did it wrong or just get way over $2,000,000 and buy the zonda and all lvl 4 performance parts then drag that and your not ever gonna lose because its the fastest.. trust me i have 4 maxed out zondas and 69 chargers and way over $700,000,000... im a pro ...
Old 02-22-2011, 01:42 PM   #2133
Unregistered

I have a charger that will do a 1412 foot wheelie. (back up after the light turns green to get more feet.) I've done a full track wheelie without using nitrous before. I've never backed up and tried to do a 1400+ foot wheelie without nitrous though. The car runs 7:10's with a best of 6.96. Does anyone else know a tune that can get me to go faster?
Old 03-04-2011, 03:48 PM   #2134
Unregistered

I us a Pontiac GTO 65' for wheelie and can wheelie the whole strip without even hitting 5th gear. Stage 3-4 suspension increases wheelie stability. For a Drag car, I can get 5.8's in a Toyota Supra with only stage 4 Nos and using ALL gears. Most people online that get into the 5's are "TopShifting" which is a glitch that people use to start off in 4th-5th gear. Topshifting is for people who don't know how to build a drag car legit. If your looking for helpful info from Legit nfs players visit kamranos.proboards.com
Old 03-15-2011, 07:40 AM   #2135
jim

Thumbs up Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

the best car for weely is cervelate ss
Old 04-07-2011, 01:24 AM   #2136
phil

Quote:
ive seen that leipzig was $10,000

enjoy
leipzeg resets unlockallthings cheat
Old 04-07-2011, 01:27 AM   #2137
Unregistered

Quote:
I beat the grip king in a chevelle
I used a challenger
Old 04-09-2011, 11:44 PM   #2138
Pro guy

Cool Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
all i have to say is chevelle for the wheelie competion and drag races
I have to say the supra can clock under 7 sec I got 6.45 for quarter mile drag. Supra can do a 500 m wheelie if you tune the front spring to be softer than the back. the suspension at the back has to be extra stiff u need all stage 4 parts
Old 05-08-2011, 07:35 AM   #2139
Unregistered

I am starting to become annoyed at this. I have a 1048bhp Supra, with rear schocks and springs soft and front hard, low tire pressure in the back and everything. It wont wheelie. IVe tired pretty much everything there is, it still wont work. Am i doing anything wrong with the shifting? help please.
Old 05-16-2011, 11:19 AM   #2140
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

You should have hard rear suspension, not soft:-P ;-)
Old 05-16-2011, 10:33 PM   #2141
Car master

whellie competition get a corvette, max it out in power... make the front lighter with stiff suspension and the back heavier with soft suspension, hold each gear til it's revved out, then shift, continue til u get to fifth then hit nitrous, I can get over 1,000 feet every time
Old 06-14-2011, 06:14 PM   #2142
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
yeah dude your problem is that your calling your dodge a ford. way to be smart
what a moron
Old 06-21-2011, 11:19 AM   #2143
Unregistered

Quote:
I am starting to become annoyed at this. I have a 1048bhp Supra, with rear schocks and springs soft and front hard, low tire pressure in the back and everything. It wont wheelie. IVe tired pretty much everything there is, it still wont work. Am i doing anything wrong with the shifting? help please.
the problem is you are using the wrong car. supras and almost all other japenese cars are CRAP. buy a real mans car, like a chevelle or a corvette just something American.
Old 06-22-2011, 01:21 PM   #2144
matthew

Quote:
yo sell it and buy a camaro i can get over 1000 foot wheelies and it run 7 secs on the drag strip
hahaha na man both of you r wrong you need new gt500 i can do a 1097 ft wheely, and by the way a dodge could never even touch a ford and your stupid for thinkin that and theese cheats only work for wii i know cuz i have one
Old 06-23-2011, 12:11 PM   #2145
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthew View Post
hahaha na man both of you r wrong you need new gt500 i can do a 1097 ft wheely, and by the way a dodge could never even touch a ford and your stupid for thinkin that and theese cheats only work for wii i know cuz i have one
Fords suck. get a z06 it will blow the doors of any crappy ford oh and dodges are faster than fords, my charger gets over what you get, it wheelies the whole distance and it also wheelies 3/4 the ways down th 1/2 mile track. FORD'S SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!