About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 12-14-2009, 06:44 PM   #1996
Unregistered

Cool Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by raitzzz321 View Post
are u crazy? i understand corolla but rx-7? no way!!!its too short and it onley works on when there are no straights and smooth long turns...the best cars for drifting are is350 and cts becasu they are very long and that makes them easy to drive sideways
Actually, the RX-7 is a good drift car. When it has all stage 4 parts, it's the best. It maxes out at like 650hp. That's impressive considering the size and lightweight it has. That's how I was able to score over 12,000 points with it. The CTS isn't THAT great. The longer the car, the harder it is to initiate a drift. That's why smaller cars ( Mazda RX-7 and Corolla GT-S ) are better for drifting events.
Old 12-20-2009, 11:04 PM   #1997
Unregistered

Talking Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi.can anyone help me with something?i can't enter in the stage before drift king called "bomb something".what i'm supposed to do?
hav u tryd putting unlocallthings code
Old 12-29-2009, 03:33 AM   #1998
Unregistered

Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmfgamer View Post
My Porsche Carrera S did a half mile in 11.86 seconds!!!
thats nots to shabby my nissian 350z did it in 10.98

anyways ive been playing for 2 days and im stuck as well i have the dodge charger tuned to 884 bhp and i cannot get that sucker in the air ive tune the suspension and done tire pressure but im having no damned luck what am i doin wrong
Old 12-29-2009, 10:47 PM   #1999
[\Forza_Rocks/]

Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
thats nots to shabby my nissian 350z did it in 10.98

anyways ive been playing for 2 days and im stuck as well i have the dodge charger tuned to 884 bhp and i cannot get that sucker in the air ive tune the suspension and done tire pressure but im having no damned luck what am i doin wrong
This is some of the main points of the tuning setup for my supra:
Front tire pressure: High.
Rear tire pressure: Low.
Caster: Positive.
Buy forced induction then tune the boost to "start high" and "end high".
Buy drivetrain then tune all gears to tall/high. Tune the Final Drive to a somewhat low point (25% approx.).
With this setup, I'm able to achieve a wheelie of 1365 ft.Bur
Old 01-04-2010, 09:31 PM   #2000
Unregistered

Haha dude with the ford if you get a camaro all the stage three parts and make the rear suspension stiff as can be you'll ride a wheelie down the whole track
Old 01-10-2010, 02:12 PM   #2001
Unregistered

Cool Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

ive got a camaro and ur not suppose to do whelles on it have stage 2 engin stock suspension stage 4 everything else tune it rite start in 4th floor the nos and ull b fine (record is 5:20 BEAT THAT)
Old 01-11-2010, 02:19 AM   #2002
rwacher
New Poster

i have the bmw and i cant figure out how to do a wheelie, i tried to hold the clutch button down to launce and it dosent work i am pushing almost 750 bph
rwacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 05:22 AM   #2003
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
yo sell it and buy a camaro i can get over 1000 foot wheelies and it run 7 secs on the drag strip
get a lot of performance stuff and auto sculpt the wheels make them big buy an aftermarket suspention then go into the tune menu under suspention there is a slider to raise ride hight raise it all the way and u shuold be doing wheelies
Old 01-17-2010, 05:42 PM   #2004
Unregistered

i have a lotus and i cannot do any wheelies i have done all the stuff but i cant do it
Old 01-17-2010, 05:49 PM   #2005
dragsta

me to i have a lotus and i have done all the stuff and no wheelies
dragsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 09:27 PM   #2006
Unregistered

when do i unlock the viper?

when do i unluck the viper?
Old 01-19-2010, 05:45 PM   #2007
Unregistered

go to cheat codes and put in unlockeverything
Old 01-19-2010, 08:00 PM   #2008
Unregistered

without cheat codes?
Old 01-20-2010, 06:52 PM   #2009
Unregistered

Question Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

how do i get my corvette to do a wheelie
Old 01-22-2010, 12:37 AM   #2010
Unregistered

the best way to do wheelies is to make the back shocks soft and the front hard...i have a 800hp ss camaro and i do 1339ft wheelies