About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 12-02-2007, 11:01 AM   #166
Unreg Pesti

Talking Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I got a Pagani Zonda F. It runs a half mile in low tens and a quarter mile in the low sixes. It is $741,000 but I got a free car ticket bonus from a race. Its AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
me to...

1/4 in 6.21
1/2 in 9.98

life is good...
Old 12-02-2007, 11:19 AM   #167
Unregistered

Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

mate!! ive got a pontac gto with 1007hp and i cant get it too wheelie !!! tips anyone? other than buy a different car
Old 12-02-2007, 12:10 PM   #168
Unregistered

Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
i have a Ford Charger R/T with abaout 900bhp and 1000nm byt I cant get it onto a weelie. can someone help me?
sorry dude but its a DODGE charger rt. i have it to and i have no problem wwith doing a wheelie but i cant seem to keep mine going straight. it always wants to go one way or the other.
Old 12-02-2007, 12:15 PM   #169
Unregistered

Quote:
i got the supra 1048 horsepower 1343 feet wheelie try that
i got the challenger rt and i can do a wheelie the entire track i just cant keep the car straight when the front wheels hit the ground
Old 12-02-2007, 01:20 PM   #170
Unregistered

Quote:
i have a Ford Charger R/T with abaout 900bhp and 1000nm byt I cant get it onto a weelie. can someone help me?
you need to increase your traction to at least
a level 3 or more.
Old 12-02-2007, 01:37 PM   #171
Unregistered

Question Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

just wondering why i can not open up the last showdown against RYO. i have dominated and have all track records. will not open last stage to the right
Old 12-02-2007, 01:39 PM   #172
Unregistered

for those of you who want a good speed car, this is what you do. use the unlockallthings cheat to get the Acura NSX to be availible to buy, buy it and install all lvl 4 parts on it. buy the best body kit and spoiler, hood. you will have a high level 4 Aero. do some tuning to the tires and engine and speed races will no be a problem. it has amazing handle and it stays on the road
Old 12-02-2007, 01:40 PM   #173
Unregistered

Cool Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

all ur cars suckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
lil balls itz all about a charger my charger can domore than 2000 in 7 secs
Old 12-02-2007, 01:53 PM   #174
Unregistered

Quote:
for those of you who want a good speed car, this is what you do. use the unlockallthings cheat to get the Acura NSX to be availible to buy, buy it and install all lvl 4 parts on it. buy the best body kit and spoiler, hood. you will have a high level 4 Aero. do some tuning to the tires and engine and speed races will no be a problem. it has amazing handle and it stays on the road
i'm going to try it, thanks
Old 12-02-2007, 04:51 PM   #175
Unregistered

Cool Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

9 second drag supra 98 @952 hp
Old 12-02-2007, 05:57 PM   #176
Unregistered

Quote:
how do i turn on caps for code entry?
U dont need caps
Old 12-02-2007, 06:07 PM   #177
mastermaniac

Thumbs up Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

my nisan skyline hit a 3/4 mile drag in 8.91 secons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-02-2007, 06:29 PM   #178
Unregistered

Talking Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
hahah put your car in first gear before the green light...
actualy when it turns green.
Old 12-02-2007, 06:40 PM   #179
Unregistered

Quote:
Hey guys, i just figured out how to do wheelies....
My Supra is maxed out with lvl 4 parts and i have tuned these things only:
Rear Supsension = All settings to soft
Rear Tire Pressure = Low
All Gears and Boost and NOS = Highest
Changed the front wheels and tyres to 0% everything
Changed the rear wheels and tyres to 100% everything

Start the drag race and hold the handbrake, into 1st and full throttle.....let go of the brake to go and perfect gear changes.....1/4mile in 7.2 1/2mile in 10.1
And I'm still getting used to it!!!
thanks man(from some1 else)...
Old 12-02-2007, 09:37 PM   #180
iceman15004

I have the new gt500 and my average time for drag races is prolly about 7.4, but my quickest is 6.8. Also that is my wheelie car, my longest wheelie is a lil over 1100 ft. This is all in career mode. If you have any questions just email me. ice_man15004@yahoo.com