About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 12-24-2008, 06:40 AM   #1666
Unregistered

Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
There is a code for everything unlocked including stage 4 parts :unlockallthings
unlockallthings dosent work on mine
Old 12-24-2008, 11:48 AM   #1667
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
hahaha i run high 4,s with my all stage 4 r/t no one online can touch me
But can you keep it on the drag srip. PC glich sucks.
Old 12-26-2008, 02:19 AM   #1668
Unregistered

Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

help guys, i just got this on 360 and after ive come first in all the races on race day i go to return back and all my stuff is gone. why?
Old 12-29-2008, 05:22 AM   #1669
Unregistered

Talking Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

that's normal as long as you keep your money
Old 12-29-2008, 05:28 AM   #1670
Unregistered

Talking Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
But can you keep it on the drag srip. PC glich sucks.
he's probebly a noob cheater
Old 12-29-2008, 11:57 AM   #1671
Unregistered

I cant get it to shift gears on the drag strip. I've read the controls and in the book and I still cant figure it out. This is all new to me. Help, please?
Old 01-01-2009, 01:38 PM   #1672
Unregistered

Smile Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
can u wheelie with a supra
I have a Supra with 1048 bhp and it can do a long wheelie, u have to tune your cars guys or it wont work.
Old 01-05-2009, 04:40 AM   #1673
Unregistered

Post Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

aah hey guys!!
i'm asking which car is the best to the drift races??
is it Nissan Z 350 and Mazda RX-7??
cause i want to beat the drift king his last turn is hard
Old 01-05-2009, 05:51 PM   #1674
Unregistered

I wanna know how to NOT DO A WHEELIE every car i make does a wheelie all the way down the track even if i start off in third gear....my challenger does that and so i got a porsch hoping the downforce would keep the nose down and it it worse then the challenger...HELP ME ! lol
Old 01-08-2009, 07:35 PM   #1675
Unregistered

I'm a newbie and need help please. I bought cars in the garage but when I return to the career mode it doesn't let me use them. Am I not seeing something. I typed in every code that I can find and have some very nice stuff and would like to use it. Just not sure how to integrate it into the game.
Old 01-08-2009, 07:39 PM   #1676
Unregistered

Quote:
I cant get it to shift gears on the drag strip. I've read the controls and in the book and I still cant figure it out. This is all new to me. Help, please?
you have to use the joystick one the right side of the controller. up is shift up down is shift down. hope this helps
Old 01-08-2009, 07:40 PM   #1677
Unregistered

Quote:
unlockallthings dosent work on mine
did you use the save mode after you typed in the code?
Old 01-09-2009, 11:50 AM   #1678
MYSTERY GUEST

Quote:
can u wheelie with a supra
supra is the wheelie king, upgrade it to the max and watch it pop 1330ft everytime
Old 01-09-2009, 05:00 PM   #1679
Unregistered

Smile Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Hey i just wanna say thaht you dont acually need atleast like 800 bhp to do a wheelie, i have a 540bhp chevelle and i can do a wheelie all the way, it isnt just the hp but the way you shift and use teh nitros,
Old 01-09-2009, 05:09 PM   #1680
Unregistered

Wink Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

I also think that some of the cheats online are WAY too easy to make the game finished, basically. But, if you do use the cheats, there is no way to turn it back, so for nubs, watch out!!