About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 12-01-2007, 01:34 PM   #151
Unregistered

Talking Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

how do i turn on caps for code entry?
Old 12-01-2007, 01:50 PM   #152
Unregistered

Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Thanks I'll try to pick a supra up soon.

I was also wondering if there was a better Grip car. I have a Porsche 911 Turbo, fully tuned, I'm guessing there's something better out there, but anything that costs less than around $150,000?

Thanks in advance
the evo is very good at grip races..
Old 12-01-2007, 01:54 PM   #153
Unregistered

Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
someone help me i cant figure out how to do a wheelie and its pissin me off i use the chevelle ss someone plz help
do not have a spoiler on you drag ride ! if u do, u cant make a wheelie.. i haved the sAME problem with a corvette... and if anyone knows a very good drag ride, please tell me..
Old 12-01-2007, 02:07 PM   #154
Unregistered

i have a shelby gt 500 new and i can get it up to wheelie is almost in 720 bhp, but i dont know if i have to change tuning of suspencion or engine can someone tell me
Old 12-01-2007, 02:59 PM   #155
Unregistered

is there some thing that you could get more points in races coss i only get like 6k =( i dont want to cheat but how i get much of points i want to dominate ^^
Old 12-01-2007, 03:52 PM   #156
Unregistered

Quote:
someone help me i cant figure out how to do a wheelie and its pissin me off i use the chevelle ss someone plz help
to do to pop it up into a wheelie is have bout 3 accelaration 3 controle and 4 for the other thing and in the race try keeping the revs on the green bit and when it says go then kick it up the gear and it sould go up into a wheelie also to keep it going once its up acselarate and when it starts to go down shoot of a can of nos
Old 12-01-2007, 04:30 PM   #157
Unregistered

i have a shelby gt 500, ran a 6.72. great drag car. I have a spoiler on it and it holds a wheelie all the way down the 1/2 mile. For the actual wheelie competition though its too much for it and slams the rear bumper and comes back down. It makes 754-756 horsepower. For the wheelie competition I use the charger rt, wheelies all the way down the 1/4.
Old 12-01-2007, 07:28 PM   #158
Unregistered

Question Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

I have a pontiac GTO with 800+ hp and stage 4 aerodynamics and it still wont even do a 1 ft wheelie. Is there a certain setup that i need to do?
Old 12-01-2007, 08:38 PM   #159
SeeYouInThe8s

Thumbs up Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

my supra does 6.20 in the 1/4 mile and 11.17 in the 1/2 mile and my uncle's shelby does 7.20 in the 1/4 mile on 2 wheels and the half mile at 11.25 on two wheels
Old 12-01-2007, 08:42 PM   #160
Unregistered

can the nissan 240 sx do wheelies?
Old 12-02-2007, 01:43 AM   #161
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
do not have a spoiler on you drag ride ! if u do, u cant make a wheelie.. i haved the sAME problem with a corvette... and if anyone knows a very good drag ride, please tell me..
ive got the charger r/t an it wheelies the whole 1/4 mile. it has 974bhp an does the 1/4 mile in 5secs flat an the 1/2 mile in 9.7secs. its a really good drag car to use but if u want a car that is just as easy to use for wheelies that would have 2 be the 240sx but i wouldnt reccomend it 4 the actual drags just wheelies.
Old 12-02-2007, 04:22 AM   #162
Unregistered

Cool Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

To do all Wheelie all you need is level three supension or better. Tune your cars suppension to front shock all the way to the left and rear shock all the way to the right.
Old 12-02-2007, 06:50 AM   #163
Unregistered

i have a corvette z06 its light on weight n has enough power 2 do a wheelie but im having trouble 2 do a wheelie.
Old 12-02-2007, 07:04 AM   #164
Unregistered

If u want a good grip car dats cheap on money choose the either da evo or the evo ix mr edition trust me there both cheap n can have alot of power if modified right n can go quite fast i have da evo as my grip car i nearly won all da races i entered wid it n left my opponent by miles.
Old 12-02-2007, 11:28 AM   #165
Unregistered

please can someone tell me how to do a wheelie