About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 08-17-2008, 02:35 PM   #1531
Unregistered

Cool Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You mean that car that you first start off with? Btw my highest drag time was 7.04 with Shelby GT500, and 1336ft wheelie with Dodge Charger R/T ( Both with stage 4 parts)

But im saving up for a Pagini Zonda and buy stage 4 parts for it
( It's known to reach around 4 - 6 second drag times!)
God all u guys suck! Av bn usin th Camaro SS fae Drag nd Wheelie comps.
In 1/4 Drag i gt 4.66 secs. In 1/2 Drag i got 9.00 secs. Nd in Wheelie Comps i did th whole 1,404ft (nd fae every1's info, dats th most feet u can gt) so dinna say u've dun more.
Old 08-17-2008, 10:05 PM   #1532
Unregistered

Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

dude where can i get the cheat of all the cars and engines of level4or3?
Old 08-19-2008, 10:32 PM   #1533
Unregistered

Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

i got a new GTO----1,016 bhp
---- 1/4 ---> 6.5
---- 1/2 ---> 9.3
---- Wheelie ---> 1342 ft (whole track)
Old 08-20-2008, 08:35 AM   #1534
Unregistered

i have a porshe 911 GT3 nd i have all the stage 3 parts i have over 1000 bhp n i still cant wheeli help!
Old 08-21-2008, 07:28 PM   #1535
Unregistered

Quote:
does using cheat codes mess anything up!!!!!
nope the cheats are fine , i got a good way of making easy money though. use the cheat "unlockallthings" then enter a tournament. leave without racing and go back to your garage. you should have four more cars. sell them and you make 90,000. save and hit the restart button on your console. redo for easy money over and over again.
Old 08-23-2008, 09:27 AM   #1536
Unregistered

whats da bestdrift car in da game?i cant beat ryo!
Old 08-23-2008, 09:47 PM   #1537
Unregistered

Need help with choosing car for race type

I really love the bmw m3's but i dont know with it would be best to race?

and if you dont mind could you give me some cars that work best in certain areas.

or with all cars work the same if tuned correctly?
Old 08-24-2008, 12:53 AM   #1538
Unregistered

how do i "unlockallthings" but everytime i enter it it says that the code is not a code... can any1 help me?!?!?!?
Old 08-24-2008, 12:59 AM   #1539
Unregistered

how do i "unlockallthings" but everytime i enter it it says that the code is not a code... can any1 help me?!?!?!?

a.k.a unlockallthings code doosnt work for me same with mastercode... anyothers or an explanation email me at:

zac4christ@yahoo.com

plz help!!!!
Old 08-26-2008, 11:49 AM   #1540
Unregistered

Cool Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

same. unlockallthings doesnt work 4 me either, ive tried 100 tyms, its gay,
if u want to break all the circit records, get a bougatti veyron, ,,, mad fast, get a new lap record everytym, easy, but u cant do it up or put nos on it,,, but u dont need 2, that car has sik skills and well easy to drive
Old 08-27-2008, 09:36 AM   #1541
Unregistered

first of all y dont the cheets work on the ps3. and whats the fastist car for the dragstrip ive tryd a lot dut i cant get under 7.46 on the quarter mile i play online sume times ive seen them do it in under 6 seconds and is there a way to mod and tune them to get max performance????????
Old 08-27-2008, 09:42 AM   #1542
Unregistered

Quote:
yo sell it and buy a camaro i can get over 1000 foot wheelies and it run 7 secs on the drag strip
use a dodge charger it dus a wheelie all the way tune it to the max
Old 08-27-2008, 10:14 AM   #1543
Unregistered

Quote:
whts the best car for drag races? And For wheelies?
i use the plymouth it workes on wheelies for me but the game is srill a rip of th damage efects dont work an most of the cars suck
Old 08-27-2008, 11:07 AM   #1544
Unregistered

Quote:
how did you get all that hp im almost done with the game and have all stage3 parts only got like 650 hp! where can i get stage 4 parts?
yea u suck
Old 08-27-2008, 11:12 AM   #1545
Unregistered

i have a camero on drag and cant tune it please help