About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 08-03-2008, 10:32 PM   #1516
Unregistered

Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have a Ford Charger R/T with abaout 900bhp and 1000nm byt I cant get it onto a weelie. can someone help me?
use the skyline
Old 08-03-2008, 10:33 PM   #1517
Unregistered

Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
hi.can anyone help me with something?i can't enter in the stage before drift king called "bomb something".what i'm supposed to do?
Beat more venues before it
Old 08-03-2008, 10:37 PM   #1518
Unregistered

Quote:
hey guys. I was just wonderin what u guys thought the best drift, grip, top speed, etc. car is. It would help with ur opinions. thx.
right now i use the following:
Drag: ford gt 500
Grip: evo or zonda
Top speed: lambo
drift: cant remember
Drag:RX-7
Grip:Pagani
Old 08-04-2008, 04:03 PM   #1519
The King

Talking Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

If you put in the code "unlockallthings" you will get $10,000 plus in your garage after the next race youll have a viper, new gto, cobalt nd a 240sx... if u sell these cars youll get $97000. The code also unlocks secret cars in the collectors edition... in the CE. youll get an integra gs-r... you buy it for free and sell it for $7800... cheap profit. And if u save. and restart the game you can put in the code again and get another 90+k. Its a bit lengthy but you can make mad cash to buy the 745000 zonda... or make your 1000HP "ford" charger. I did it 5 times and i have a full complete stage 4 1969 Camaro. It does 6.9s in the 1/4m and 1000ft wheelies with a perfect launch. Good Luck!!!!
Old 08-05-2008, 12:18 PM   #1520
Unregistered

i have a 66' Dodge Charger with 978 BHP and it beats any thing the game has
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a Nissan GT-R Proto with 1352 HP. I have all settings done for a wheelie but i can't do nothing.I tried it with skyline too but i failed again. Do i need a musle car ?

Yes you cant wheelie in an all wheel drive car any car with 500hp+ thats rear wheel drive can wheelie
But the more the better of course i got 800 BHP+ out of the plymoth roadrunner
Old 08-09-2008, 04:47 PM   #1521
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

how do u pull wheelie because i need to no how to do them if i wanna beat RYO
Old 08-10-2008, 03:40 PM   #1522
Adz

i've got a supra stage 3 on everything. level 4 aerodynamics..does 1/4 mile drag in less than 6 seconds. haha losers
Old 08-10-2008, 04:39 PM   #1523
Unregistered

i got a nissan 240 something and it well class! best 1/4 mile drag was 7.56 or somthing. its amazing but u have to put gear ratio up a lot though lol
Old 08-11-2008, 01:57 PM   #1524
Unregistered

Quote:
There is a code for everything unlocked including stage 4 parts :unlockallthings
why doesnt this work for me?
Old 08-13-2008, 05:37 AM   #1525
Unregistered

Quote:
I bought an e92 m3 and tuned with all three stage parts and i still only get 535 bhp with 480 torque- my supra has mostly stage 2 parts and has 790hp. any reason why this happens
Hmmm, do you know anything?? different engines for starters, then comes the different drive trains, you can figure it out
Old 08-13-2008, 01:55 PM   #1526
Unregistered

Let's say I own a stage 4 suspension package. Well, when I click on it it says installed, then upgrade my blueprint. However, when I come back it says owned again. Someone can help me? Thx. PS: Any recommended cars for the drift?
Old 08-14-2008, 03:53 PM   #1527
Unregistered

Lightbulb Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

i reached a 6.8 in my chevele and the best way to make wheelys in any car keep the car high and as it starts to fall(witch is usealy nere 5th and 4th gear hit the nitros oxide and itl keep it running for the whole track my own ingenuis idea
Old 08-14-2008, 10:13 PM   #1528
Unregistered

Quote:
i need cheats for nfs prostreet if u could help me out yo
go onto ign.com
Old 08-15-2008, 06:00 AM   #1529
Unregistered

Question Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

how do u get gt2
Old 08-16-2008, 12:49 PM   #1530
Unregistered

Talking Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
i have a Ford Charger R/T with abaout 900bhp and 1000nm byt I cant get it onto a weelie. can someone help me?
yea dude its in your gearing........shorten 1st then 2nd 3rd is normal 4th higher 5th almost all final all up retard caming alittle gears lokk like ths ..#..................
.....#...............
..........#..........
................#....
....................#
....................#
hopes that helps chad6919782003 thats the way mine is and i have no prob keep rocking that dodge