About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 11-29-2007, 05:10 PM   #136
Unregistered

Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

hey is it possible to get concept camaro on regular ps2 version and is there such thing as ps2 collectors edition like I have for carbon or is it only for ps3 and xbox 360 some one help me please
Old 11-29-2007, 05:14 PM   #137
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

they should have said that the damage graphics wasn't available for nfs pro street for ps2
Old 11-29-2007, 05:34 PM   #138
Unregistered

Angry Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

this game should definetly have replay! especially for the drift races!!
Old 11-29-2007, 05:50 PM   #139
Unregistered

Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
they should have said that the damage graphics wasn't available for nfs pro street for ps2
hey man i totally agree with u 1000% this part of the game realy got me mad ....the introductory video has the damage feature but the hole game is fake!!!!
*john
Old 11-29-2007, 06:07 PM   #140
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
hey John I understand what your saying but With all leveled up parts my supra runs about 8 Flats. which ins't too bad but it only shows that im 380hp. Any other way that I can crank out more power. I dont know If your are suppose to just keep racing or what but how many levels of tuning does it go up to.
well if its running 8 sec flat u should be fine now about the horse power i dont know wat to tell u man ....tats preety weird
1.)question wat system do u play prostreet for?......
......for now wat i can tell u to do is delete ur current blueprint and create a new one with the same parts ok cus i have a supra too but mine has 920hp and make sure u have high levels of upgrade like level 3or4
let me know wat system u have it for
*john
Old 11-30-2007, 04:29 AM   #141
Unregistered

Quote:
buy a camaro and get over 1000 ft wheelies
best drag car is nissan 240sx for the speed.
get all proformance parts in
then use this body kit formula 7 stage1
front: 100 0 100 100 100 100
back: 100 100 15
spolier style 403: 100 100 25
wheels any:0 100 100
roll cage 8point

use this for your drag car
hope this help alan
Old 11-30-2007, 06:19 AM   #142
Unregistered

Angry Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boydy01 View Post
HELP

can anyone help me, i cant do wheelies, i have slowly saved up money continuously and bought, done up and tried every old-style muscle car in the game and a few other cars like the supra, rx-7 and the gt500...

and i have tried tuning the cars in various ways and i still cannot do wheelies with any of them, in arcade (race day) mode, when i try bonus cars, they work fine, i can hold whole 1/4 mile wheelies easy, but when i use my cars either in or out of career mode, i cant get a 1ft wheelie...

if you have any advice or ideas PLEASE reply cause i am going insane over this...

thanks
man ur exactly like me
my career cars dont work but the custom cars do
man this is bull shit
its pissin me off sooooooooo bad
Old 11-30-2007, 06:30 AM   #143
Unregistered

Quote:
Hi i have one very stupid question.How i can be good when i race in drag?Every time i make good burnout and then i start after 3-4 sec and i finish with 25-29 seconds.How is possible to do this but the computer players have 15.00 sec time.
when the light turns green go straight into 1st gear dont wait 4 it to change by itself thats wat i did wen i got the game

i got the shits with it coz i could neva win so take my advice
Old 11-30-2007, 10:09 AM   #144
Unregistered

whts the best car for drag races? And For wheelies?
Old 11-30-2007, 02:53 PM   #145
Unregistered

stop using cevy and move on the the supra jamaica in the house
Old 11-30-2007, 10:17 PM   #146
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

For Wheelie Compititions u need to widen your tires when customizing your rims, WARNING: the ability to pop wheelies cost a major amount of handling i can't stop spinnin out
Old 11-30-2007, 10:21 PM   #147
Unregistered

Quote:
i have a Ford Charger R/T with abaout 900bhp and 1000nm byt I cant get it onto a weelie. can someone help me?
u need to widen yur tires, i had the same problem, and lower your suspension a little but it is hard to control your car with popin wheelies, i can't complete a half a mile with out spinnin out
Old 12-01-2007, 01:53 AM   #148
Unregistered

Cool Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Hey I have a Chevy Camaro with stage 4 performance packages it has 663 bhp but i still can't do wheelie
do you have to get 100% grip or what cause

It has massive amounts of power i totaled it because of the amount of power

PLEASE HELP ME
dude all u hav 2 do is wen ur customizin ur car go into "tune" and go 2 engine an tune everything in ur engine 2 the right an then go 2 drivetrain an tune everything there to the left

it will giv u more horsepower and torque.
if that doesnt help go get the charger and giv it all stage 4 parts an do everything that i jus told ya
Old 12-01-2007, 09:42 AM   #149
SeeYouInThe8s

running low 8's in my wrx
Old 12-01-2007, 11:12 AM   #150
Unregistered

is the camaro ss the best car for wheelies? im looking to get one but i dont know if its good for wheelies