About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 11-18-2007, 09:15 AM   #31
dbzbt3man

Unhappy help me

how do u unlock the enexpected messiah lvl
Old 11-18-2007, 10:08 AM   #32
Unregistered

Please Help

I don't now that "Red Shrenron mean" but i don't now how to get Kid Chi-Chi og have complet the dragonballs many times i i can't get her. PLAESE help me.

I need a good explanation on it HELP ME!!!!

:-(
Old 11-18-2007, 10:54 AM   #33
Unregistered

Re: Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Stra

[quote=Unregistered;138744]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
to get future gohan you have to make all the red shenron wishes then after making all red shenron wishes you get the dragonballs for green shenron the you can wish for future gohan it will tack a while to make all red shenron wishes because there are four wihes and he only lets you grant one at a time then you have to get the dragonballs all over but of you want future gohan you will have to do this. once i get king cold ill tell you how to get him but if you already have king cold tell me how to get him he is the last one i need to complete the game
\

you get kinc cold bi sucking my dick!
Old 11-18-2007, 12:42 PM   #34
Unregistered

Cool Re: To Beat Vegeta

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungBuddie View Post
I need Help On how 2 beat vegeta in the sayian saga.
rofl i owned vegeta the first time i battled him.....
Old 11-18-2007, 01:45 PM   #35
dbz-fan

Re: Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Stra

how do u fuse
Old 11-18-2007, 02:41 PM   #36
Unregistered

I don't get it. How do you get wishes from shenron? Please explain which mode you do it in and how to do it.
Old 11-18-2007, 05:19 PM   #37
Unregistered

What is an easy way to get dragonballs?
And how do you unlock the other tournaments?
Old 11-18-2007, 08:05 PM   #38
derty

Red face Re: Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Stra

Quote:
Win the Cell Game Level 3 to unlock King Cold
wich level cell games begin, or gohan explodes or final battle
Old 11-18-2007, 08:11 PM   #39
Unregistered

Red face Re: Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Stra

Quote:
To get king cold you have to beat Cell Game level 3 victory
WHICH LV1ST WHEN YOU FIGHT CELL 2ND 3RD WHICH
Old 11-18-2007, 08:32 PM   #40
Unregistered

Cool Re: Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Stra

[quote=Unregistered;138744]
Quote:
to get future gohan you have to make all the red shenron wishes then after making all red shenron wishes you get the dragonballs for green shenron the you can wish for future gohan it will tack a while to make all red shenron wishes because there are four wihes and he only lets you grant one at a time then you have to get the dragonballs all over but of you want future gohan you will have to do this. once i get king cold ill tell you how to get him but if you already have king cold tell me how to get him he is the last one i need to complete the game
um u just go to world tour which is the tournaments just wait untuil u get to the cell games and make sure the cell games is on lvl 3 difficulty and beat it and u should be payed 12000 and u get king cold. thats how i got it..
Old 11-19-2007, 12:01 AM   #41
Unregistered

go to solar warrior 6000 degrees of power in dragon history crash through all the building till you get the dragonball then beat nova win the dragonball and just keep doing that
Old 11-19-2007, 03:24 AM   #42
MARVEL015

I really need help on how to defeat Perfect Cell with Teen Gohan in DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 3, History Mode : Last Chapter : Final Battle. I'm not to good in using analog.
Old 11-19-2007, 06:02 AM   #43
Unregistered

does any one know a easy way of gettin the drangonballs
Old 11-19-2007, 05:55 PM   #44
Unregistered

I Have Everyone But Future Gohan;
But I've Wished All Prounga Dragons Wish And Red Shenrons;
Now Everytime I Wish It Gives Me The Same Thing Over Again;
Glitch?
Old 11-19-2007, 09:50 PM   #45
Unregistered

I found an easy, albeit bothersome, way to get the Dragonballs. In the Dragon History, you know how you can sometimes find Dragonballs in buildings and scenery? Well, in the Frieza saga, Chapter 2: Frieza's Ultimate Transformation, there is usually a Dragonball in the Namekian village in the back. I just do that chapter several times and get all seven easily.