About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 11-15-2010, 03:50 AM   #316
sepured vul

Cool Re: Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Stra

can anyone please tell me how to get the 7th dragonball
Old 11-21-2010, 08:51 PM   #317
Unregistered

Re: Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Stra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i clear this game at long time ago liao!!!
if got problem feels free to ask me!!!
but i got some problem here,if any know how to make the AI more strong??? i fight the very strong AI in custom in 1 on 5 but still feel tht AI no enough strong.......
What is the password to future gohan
Old 11-27-2010, 05:52 AM   #318
Unregistered

Cool Re: Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Stra

Quote:
so when u win world tournement u get dragonball
not exactly.......
to get the dragonballs go to story mode and especially in matches which take place in the city. then us dragon dash to break all buildings untill you get a dragonball
Old 11-27-2010, 08:23 AM   #319
Unregistered

Re: Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Stra

Quote:
does any of you know the trasformaions fo dbz b3
yea
h... R3. pretty simple, you have to have the right kai up though, and if u want to fuse you have to have the other charecter playing. for example, if you want to fuse Trunks and Goten, if your playing Trunk you have to have Goten playing aswell as a second fighter like in duel you have team battles. then you press and hold the directional button and HOLD down R3, don't just tap it
Old 12-17-2010, 02:31 AM   #320
Unregistered

go to dragon history and then play the first match goku vs android 19 crush all rocks you will get a dragon ball you will see a dragonball on the top of the screen that mean you get one dragon ball and you must win the match
Old 12-19-2010, 11:14 AM   #321
Unregistered

Quote:
yes yo di get dragonballs by doing that
thats not true

is true by doing the tournements and then story mode that ya get the dragonballs faster but stil it takes a little time so good luck
Old 12-22-2010, 11:04 PM   #322
Unregistered

just go to special saga and play super saiyan goku and smash the buildings until the icon comes up and you can repeat the process
Old 01-10-2011, 08:18 PM   #323
Unregistered

Talking Re: Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Stra

Quote:
to get future gohan you have to make all the red shenron wishes then after making all red shenron wishes you get the dragonballs for green shenron the you can wish for future gohan it will tack a while to make all red shenron wishes because there are four wihes and he only lets you grant one at a time then you have to get the dragonballs all over but of you want future gohan you will have to do this. if you now how to get green shenron without having to make all red shenrons wishes tell me
I dont know if this helps at all but i went to dyiing namek in the frieza stage. I flew round the outskirts of the map and then surrendered. When i went to shenron he was green and he gave me three wishes. It didn't say anything about future gohan though. It gave me a few options for yellow Z items and the option of 5000 Z points. Hope i helped.
Old 02-23-2011, 11:53 AM   #324
Unregistered

Quote:
Where I can get easy way the dragonballs?
i go to the android saga go to the last mission and dragon rush trough the homes and houses till i find a dragonball it vary easy
Old 03-26-2011, 10:31 PM   #325
Unregistered

Quote:
Where I can get easy way the dragonballs?
Play the last level on the android saga, and keep smashing through buildings until you get a dragon ball, then KILL CELL!
Old 05-08-2011, 01:49 PM   #326
Unregistered

[quote=Unregistered;138744]
Quote:
to get future gohan you have to make all the red shenron wishes then after making all red shenron wishes you get the dragonballs for green shenron the you can wish for future gohan it will tack a while to make all red shenron wishes because there are four wihes and he only lets you grant one at a time then you have to get the dragonballs all over but of you want future gohan you will have to do this. once i get king cold ill tell you how to get him but if you already have king cold tell me how to get him he is the last one i need to complete the game
I have King Cold.To get him you must win the cell games on the hardest difficulty setting.
Old 06-20-2011, 09:48 AM   #327
Rickyrocks

Thumbs up Re: To Beat Vegeta

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungBuddie View Post
I need Help On how 2 beat vegeta in the sayian saga.
What I did basically was while he was in saiyen form don't use your spirit vow and let your blue bar charger up when he goes ape use the spirit bomb over and over. Hope that helped!
Old 06-22-2011, 06:01 PM   #328
Unregistered

[quote=Unregistered;138744]
Quote:
to get future gohan you have to make all the red shenron wishes then after making all red shenron wishes you get the dragonballs for green shenron the you can wish for future gohan it will tack a while to make all red shenron wishes because there are four wihes and he only lets you grant one at a time then you have to get the dragonballs all over but of you want future gohan you will have to do this. once i get king cold ill tell you how to get him but if you already have king cold tell me how to get him he is the last one i need to complete the game
To get king cold you have to beat lv. 3 of cell games
Old 07-26-2011, 01:55 PM   #329
Unregistered

Wink Re: Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Stra

Quote:
if you have 2 get chacters through the tournement other than the free then how do you change the diffucutly lvl to 3?
well you have to exit the bit where you choose which world tournament difficulty but then go back to it.repeat this and keep doing it till you get the desired difficulty.
Old 09-10-2011, 11:03 AM   #330
Unregistered

win cell games on level 3 world tour mode